Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 15. (Read 15257 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 2
April 15, 2020, 10:09:01 AM
The bounty managers are getting rich out of your work.
Perhaps you will realize how you are being played all this time following bounties.
They are getting paid you don't.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 15, 2020, 09:50:55 AM
Yes literally that a bounty hunters if they check the spreadhseet about their rewards they are rich but actually once they got that coin they are only get some dollars and possibility the coin did not tradable because the project is not listed to the market. The real value of the coin/token is when it's tradable not on the spreadhseet because that is not guarantee you earn.
Exactly. the number of coins in the spreadsheet is not a benchmark. however, sometimes the price of a token falls 10 times or more when it enters the market. however, there is hope that if they enter the popular market, the price will be close to the initial sales price. however, don't trust the value in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
April 15, 2020, 09:44:55 AM
Selling your coins on exchange is when you will get the real answer about the project you promoted, do not be in good mood even if you get paid of the tokens per your stakes, most coins and tokens became worthless before selling and you end up with pennies
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
April 15, 2020, 09:44:49 AM
This is so true. I have seen campaigns where the bounty hunter is very happy to participate in multiple campaigns for several months and according to tokensale price and spreadsheet tokens his earnings estimate at 5k to 10k while when the tokens start trading that bloated figure thins like air pumps out of a balloon and the hunter merely get 5 to 10 bucks out his reward tokens which is insanely bad.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 15, 2020, 09:29:49 AM
Yes literally that a bounty hunters if they check the spreadhseet about their rewards they are rich but actually once they got that coin they are only get some dollars and possibility the coin did not tradable because the project is not listed to the market. The real value of the coin/token is when it's tradable not on the spreadhseet because that is not guarantee you earn.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 15, 2020, 09:19:46 AM
The two biggest concerns of bounty hunters that promote a project for months are;
1) non payment of reward tokens.
2) no or low value of tokens when listed.

Bounty hunters have been treated unfairly for years now, they are promised reward with reference to ico value, for example a token is sold for $1 each in ico and bounty hunter has earned 1000 tokens after working for 3 to 4 months, he is expecting $1000 reward but after waiting for few more months and he receives the reward tokens that are finally listed on exchange he finds out that his $1000 worth tokens are worth $100 or even $10 only depending on different tokens or basically mostly tokens list 10x to 100x down from their ico value which really hurts and make the time and effort of bounty hunters worthless.
The only solution seems to be that the payment to hunters should be made in equivalent amount of usdt or other stable coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 15, 2020, 09:18:38 AM
This is a topic that brings back the memories from bounty campaigns, and its just so much pain.
Projects refusing to pay bounty rewards, and even when rewards are paid, it is mostly shit and uninspiring.

We can be rich in real life too, by doing researches and trying to join the best bounty always.
Many good projects still appear in this market, and they are still running bounty to create a community for their projects. But the current problem is that most of those projects don't want to distribute tokens when the bounty ends, they will find a variety of reasons to delay distribution. It makes many bounty hunters angry
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
April 15, 2020, 09:14:57 AM
Nobody can control the market and if indeed after trading has a low value then we have to accept it because it is our fate as a bounty hunter, complaining that it is useless and don't hope too much at the bounty
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
April 15, 2020, 08:34:27 AM
We need to understand the risk of bounty reward that the initial bounty reward promised could be worth different when hitting exchange. We can't blame dev when they can't control the price. It all because of supply and demand so please be fair. Bounty hutters know quite well they're being used to attract investors but as long as bounty reward worth, they will do it. Simple give and take.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 15, 2020, 03:34:41 AM
This is a topic that brings back the memories from bounty campaigns, and its just so much pain.
Projects refusing to pay bounty rewards, and even when rewards are paid, it is mostly shit and uninspiring.

We can be rich in real life too, by doing researches and trying to join the best bounty always.
best bounty will always available in crypto market, maybe in airdrop program not in bounty campaign. we've see many campaign success and bounty supporter get alot money, although its happen in the past. if we want to be rich in real life we must able to catch opportunity in around us. i am sure actually there are many opportunity around us but we didnt recognized it yet.

we cannot avoid the fact that the bounty campaign is not in good condition and there are many scams that benefit themselves. and keep on going without any action that can make them deterrent.
but no need to be discouraged from all that, there are still those who can finish until the bounty is finished by giving a reward. but the results are not very promising.
I do not agree that airdrop is a good alternative because many airdrops are the same, even if they are better, the results are still not very promising. be patient there are times when the bounty campaign will recover again like last time.
Activity: 633
April 14, 2020, 11:08:35 PM

best bounty will always available in crypto market, maybe in airdrop program not in bounty campaign. we've see many campaign success and bounty supporter get alot money, although its happen in the past. if we want to be rich in real life we must able to catch opportunity in around us. i am sure actually there are many opportunity around us but we didnt recognized it yet.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
April 14, 2020, 08:23:38 PM

Activity: 634
April 14, 2020, 06:39:06 PM
Hate to say but is true. This is reality, when you think you will be rich after bounty end and then you receive reward. You got so much tokens and you have been calculate you will get so much money if you can sell on ICO price but the actual is the price token when listed on the market is totally low from ICO price. So you only received little amount of money beside you think you will got a lot of money...  Grin

Oh yes this so true. I totally agree with this. Good days of bounty campaigns are gone. Last year of good bounty campaign was way back 2017. I remember to receive good amount of money back then but after that year, bounty campaign seems to be so unfair and yeah, they only give us false hopes to receive good amount of money from their spreadsheet. The suppose to be ICO price seems to be lower when it comes to market. So disappointing most of the times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
April 09, 2020, 04:24:19 PM
This is true. I've participated in a number of them where you get rewarded with big number of tokens but once it's time to exchange them it is worthless. I hodl those tokens hoping that one day something strange will happen.
same as I experienced...
there are about 50 Altcoins that I got from ICO and IEO and until now it's still a shit token, It is a waste of my time and mind, now I am more selective if I want to join the campaign because I do not want to work without pay.
I prefer selling fast while I can, others might call it dump but since many projects are failing I think it's the best way to earn something out of bounties before the tokens become useless
Activity: 476
Merit: 62
April 09, 2020, 04:09:47 PM
This is true. I've participated in a number of them where you get rewarded with big number of tokens but once it's time to exchange them it is worthless. I hodl those tokens hoping that one day something strange will happen.
same as I experienced...
there are about 50 Altcoins that I got from ICO and IEO and until now it's still a shit token, It is a waste of my time and mind, now I am more selective if I want to join the campaign because I do not want to work without pay.
Most of bounty hunters ending like this because they feel sorry for this all I personally know one person as he send me some details about his wallet and his numbers are in millions and payment just in few satoshies because most of these tokens and coins are useless or dead they will never came alive again in near future.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
April 09, 2020, 03:49:29 PM
same as I experienced...
I think we all have the same experienced of earning shitcoins in ICO projects, that is why i already stopped participating in new projects nowadays because i lose thousands of dollars in investing my money and joining signature campaigns in some unsuccessful projects that i assumed it would be profitable to me after the end of the project.
I've been with campaigns my whole life in here and I get used to it. You guys should know it at first that the ICO projects are just proposals waiting to raise funds to get into reality and start at the beginning of their plan, you guys should know before joining that nothing is certain and you may just lose your time waiting and hoping for the stakes you have earn in the spreadsheet. Especially now that projects are not worth joining because the success rate is super low.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
April 09, 2020, 03:42:39 PM
same as I experienced...
I think we all have the same experienced of earning shitcoins in ICO projects, that is why i already stopped participating in new projects nowadays because i lose thousands of dollars in investing my money and joining signature campaigns in some unsuccessful projects that i assumed it would be profitable to me after the end of the project.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
April 09, 2020, 03:14:36 PM
same as I experienced...
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 09, 2020, 03:10:35 PM
Quality bounty projects are rare that's why many bounties gives bad rewards, just because you earned 1k on spreadsheet doesn't mean you will get 1k when trading starts on exchanges, most times it becomes 10$ that is why we must try to promote only quality projects

The reason is that most of the projects are overpriced. In a majority of the cases, they don't even achieve the soft-cap level and therefore all the effort and time put in for promoting the project through bounties goes to waste. And in rare cases where the token eventually gets listed, it loses its value very quickly. By the time the bounty hunters get tokens in their wallets, the exchange rates might have already fallen by 90% or more.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
April 09, 2020, 03:04:07 PM
some project proprietors realize that bounty hunters wont get the worth they show as the bounty pool . they just use it to pull in more members to promote thier projects. for those projects whose token would have given bounty hunters a sensible sum they bring some unessential principles toward the end just to deny them.
Pages:
Jump to: