Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 10. (Read 15257 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 100
June 21, 2020, 02:19:32 PM
you just never know so keep digging till you find gold.
don't just dig up friend, but we also have to look at the quality of the project, because now I see bounty hunters, especially those who join social media campaigns more blindly
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 21, 2020, 02:13:22 PM
Well this depends on what the project does after distribution of coins and tokens. Now to get listed on exchanges is very expensive and many projects  don't want to even focus on spending money on exchange listings until they have finished with their core project ideas. Some projects of course are blatant scams and others take a very long time to lay eggs. The only thing I can say is to keep at it because you might just stumble across that next Unicorn project that might take you to outer space, you just never know so keep digging till you find gold.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 21, 2020, 02:03:02 PM
Very correct we only see thousands of $ on spreed sheet and got nothing after the distribution.. Nothing is new, we only depend on God. most projects are shit now and rewards worth nothing...
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
June 21, 2020, 01:36:37 PM
You are very right, project this days hardly offer good reward, stakes and token on Spreadsheet always looks good, but the market value atlast hardly worth more than $5, what I observed is overcrowding is the main reason behind this.
Overcrowding? I think not because there are many other successful projects, they just don't hold a bounty, I think this is more directed to the project itself, whether they intend to make and have a good concept or not at all because a token will certainly not be able to go up if there isn't anything there.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
June 21, 2020, 01:26:04 PM
You are very right, project this days hardly offer good reward, stakes and token on Spreadsheet always looks good, but the market value atlast hardly worth more than $5, what I observed is overcrowding is the main reason behind this.
Activity: 406
June 21, 2020, 10:58:36 AM
I also think so, because the effort we get from the results of participating in the bounty project is very little or nothing at all if the tokens distributed have no market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
June 21, 2020, 10:32:24 AM
There is a campaign, that offers 60million tokens to bounty participants, but they didn´t even know what is the price for what they will sell their tokens in a sale. What does it mean? A big risk because you can´t imagine the final price, so in the end it could lead into a situation that the total pool for bounty hunters will be only few dollars. I am talking about the KoinPro campaign.
Take a look at total supply, they are offering 10% for bounty. That's a huge amount and it can ruin the project when bounty is distributed, I'm not sure this is a scam project but it is difficult for it to succeed in the future.
Is the project gonna distribute the tokens overtime or it's just one single payment, if it's single payment then it's doomed to crash. Im sure they are locking the tokens then unlock some overtime.

They should implement token locking and distribution in installments. It is the only way to prevent them from collapsing when the bounty spectrum is too high. If this project is successful, I think the participants will get a lot of money from them, but the chances will not be too high.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
June 21, 2020, 10:12:58 AM
There is a campaign, that offers 60million tokens to bounty participants, but they didn´t even know what is the price for what they will sell their tokens in a sale. What does it mean? A big risk because you can´t imagine the final price, so in the end it could lead into a situation that the total pool for bounty hunters will be only few dollars. I am talking about the KoinPro campaign.
Take a look at total supply, they are offering 10% for bounty. That's a huge amount and it can ruin the project when bounty is distributed, I'm not sure this is a scam project but it is difficult for it to succeed in the future.
Is the project gonna distribute the tokens overtime or it's just one single payment, if it's single payment then it's doomed to crash. Im sure they are locking the tokens then unlock some overtime.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
June 21, 2020, 10:05:52 AM
Very misleading, the truth about bounties is not all of them will maintain their ICO value once trading starts, if you earn a thousand dollar worth of tokens on spreadsheet it can easily turn to 100 or 10$, before promoting any new bounty projects make sure they have what it takes to add value or become very demanding when trading begins on exchanges
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 21, 2020, 09:40:44 AM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 21, 2020, 09:36:48 AM
Since 2018 a lot of bounty are abusing bounty hunters, after the campaign ends they will find many reasons to delay distribution. And until the project is about to die, they will distribute it and the bounty hunter will only receive a few cents and wait for months.

While I agree with your findings, have you ever thought about the reasons behind this exploitative practice? IMO, there are too many bounty hunters around and many of them are willing to work under slave-like conditions. This actually encourages the promoters and the bounty campaign managers to put even more restrictive and exploitative terms in the T&C. Unless we take a stand against these exploitative practices and stand united, this practice will continue.
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
June 20, 2020, 01:27:59 PM
Yes we're rich only spreadsheet without token values. Really some years ago bounty was a great way for earn money but not now. Recently i am looking dogdate project price death. There do not paid yet bounty hunter so before price very cheap so after paid bounty amount then this project will go to death.
Stop comparing the old times with now, there are few reasons crypto is now like this, the most important one is scam projects, after many ICO projects failed many investors it has become very hard for projects to raise good money anymore, investors trusts are ruined
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
June 20, 2020, 01:14:08 PM
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 20, 2020, 01:08:42 PM
Yes we're rich only spreadsheet without token values. Really some years ago bounty was a great way for earn money but not now. Recently i am looking dogdate project price death. There do not paid yet bounty hunter so before price very cheap so after paid bounty amount then this project will go to death.
Activity: 300
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
June 20, 2020, 11:06:41 AM
It can be very annoying at times looking at a reward that worth hundreds of dollars on spreadsheet but after or before the reward is distributed to hunters, it will worth nothing. I don't want to say bounty hunters are being used because you already have the idea of what will happen even before taking part in the campaign. As bounty hunters, we have a choice, no one is forcing anyone.
Activity: 266
June 20, 2020, 10:54:23 AM
I agree. Everytime I check on stakes in the spreadsheet while the bounty campaign is running, I am excited that my rewards are high enough. But after distribution, which is mostly a long time to process, I get frustrated that the value in the market is so small. Sometimes not enough for the efforts I get doing tasks. Unlike the bounty campaigns years ago.
Like the dogdata campaign in recent times. Many people rejoice when they receive $ 500-1000 on the spreadsheet, but the actual price of dogdata has collapsed 80 times in just a few hours. And now they only get $ 5-10 for all their work, which is proof that we're only rich on spreadsheets.  Grin
Can't stop laughing right now, some people just think that blockchain technology is for everything, how can dogdata project work in crypto space? It's ridiculous honestly, dogdata use case is better in offline world, who would keep dogs record in blockchain??😄😄😄 Damn it! People , wake the hell up
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 20, 2020, 10:40:37 AM
Don't promote or join any bad project, I know they can be tough and hard to detect but try as much as possible to do good research, there is 90% chances that all bounty projects are scam, don't forget that, ask extremely hard questions from team
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
June 20, 2020, 10:15:54 AM
I agree. Everytime I check on stakes in the spreadsheet while the bounty campaign is running, I am excited that my rewards are high enough. But after distribution, which is mostly a long time to process, I get frustrated that the value in the market is so small. Sometimes not enough for the efforts I get doing tasks. Unlike the bounty campaigns years ago.
Like the dogdata campaign in recent times. Many people rejoice when they receive $ 500-1000 on the spreadsheet, but the actual price of dogdata has collapsed 80 times in just a few hours. And now they only get $ 5-10 for all their work, which is proof that we're only rich on spreadsheets.  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 20, 2020, 10:01:47 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
June 20, 2020, 09:53:44 AM
yes, we are only rich in spreadsheets. Many projects carry out that strategy, but they don't think first about their image and reputation. In this case the bounty hunters will suffer because of lost time and effort that they have wasted for this kind of project. I hope there is a good solution that can eliminate fraud projects in this forum.
What you say doesn't match what I see, you just joined 3 projects that are still running, precisely on June 19, 2020, but I'm a little surprised why you say "we're only rich in spreadsheets"? even though you haven't joined in several projects that have ended, this looks funny because you are so knowledgeable
Pages:
Jump to: