Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 37. (Read 15257 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
September 16, 2019, 05:39:35 AM
it's no wonder because now it's very difficult to find projects that hold bounties but it is a good project that is very difficult, most projects that hold bounties now are projects that only try their luck and only consider bounties to be a cheap means of promotion and of course they don't care about what the hunter will get, but I'm sure the project that cares about the hunters is still there, but right now we can't see it.

It's hard to find a bounty that is really good at the moment because many projects are scam or don't have good performance in the market. But I think this condition will not last long, because the market will recover and the price of tokens that have good projects will increase
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
September 16, 2019, 04:39:35 AM
it's no wonder because now it's very difficult to find projects that hold bounties but it is a good project that is very difficult, most projects that hold bounties now are projects that only try their luck and only consider bounties to be a cheap means of promotion and of course they don't care about what the hunter will get, but I'm sure the project that cares about the hunters is still there, but right now we can't see it.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 16, 2019, 04:21:45 AM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us.

That's correct. And it's the fault of bounty hunters, not the fault of the project "owners".
In the past you knew about how many $ or BTC to expect at the end of the bounty. Some bad ones may have been slip in, but a good number of them was predictable. Or maybe I was simply lucky.

But bounty hunters started to flow in and the competition has became so big that nobody had the time and willingness to do a basic background check.
Then I stopped doing bounties. Others have continued and now they're crying. If you guys like to work all day for the vague promise of a carrot on a stick, they'll offer you that and nothing more.

The labor market is also supply vs demand. And the supply is huge...

Edit: I forgot to mention, some still think that Bitcoin-paid signatures are bounties. Imho they're not. They are by far a different category, they are predictable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
September 16, 2019, 04:13:40 AM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
I like the title very much, it really suited the condition of bounty hunters right now. If you compute all the tokens you get on the spreadsheet then multiply it by ico price then we can see a very large number however when it started listing on an exchange we may see a very small number that we are not willing to get with the work we did.
If we are in altcoin season it would have been a different stories for everyone on here, only very few bounty projects live up to their expectations but presently there is no solution to this since we don't know when the next altcoin season will be, i think we should all continue and never stop promoting projects cos i am sure that changes will come, nothing is permanent
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
September 16, 2019, 04:07:06 AM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
I like the title very much, it really suited the condition of bounty hunters right now. If you compute all the tokens you get on the spreadsheet then multiply it by ico price then we can see a very large number however when it started listing on an exchange we may see a very small number that we are not willing to get with the work we did.
Activity: 267
Merit: 7
September 16, 2019, 04:02:31 AM

Every project like that, no one wants the project's tokens to fall, maybe the market is not as good as in 2017 2018, projects can thrive very rarely, so you meet the Such projects are in the majority
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
September 16, 2019, 04:01:33 AM
Not for everyone, some bounty hunters are so lucky that they got over the reward from bounty project after listed on exchanges, erase that kind of mindset you have towards bounties or else it will make you weak and good projects will pass you by, good results from bounties are only achieved by those who don't give up
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
September 16, 2019, 03:07:29 AM
Well unlucky that you received a small reward in the campaign, but at least they are paying rather than scam bounty campaign. Well Better next time, hope that you spot a good campaign that gives high reward.

Some of them are indeed paying but they are paying us with coins with no value and we'll have to wait for months, or even years before, I prefer getting paid with a small amount but that small amount will have good value in the long run, it's not the bounty rewards anymore, it's the project that you are promoting is it is legit or not.
most bounty hunters can't wait to sell the tokens they get from rewards. they tend to sell it immediately if it has a decent price, so many are disappointed if after listing on the exchange the price drops immediately. if we believe in a project, why don't we dare to invest the tokens we get?
If many tokens are holding on to good value after getting listed on exchanges it would have been a motivation for bounty hunters to hold instead of dumping, i used to think its better to hold bounty tokens but now i am not encouraged because so many projects get dumped and lose value on exchanges
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
September 16, 2019, 02:14:53 AM
Well unlucky that you received a small reward in the campaign, but at least they are paying rather than scam bounty campaign. Well Better next time, hope that you spot a good campaign that gives high reward.

Some of them are indeed paying but they are paying us with coins with no value and we'll have to wait for months, or even years before, I prefer getting paid with a small amount but that small amount will have good value in the long run, it's not the bounty rewards anymore, it's the project that you are promoting is it is legit or not.
most bounty hunters can't wait to sell the tokens they get from rewards. they tend to sell it immediately if it has a decent price, so many are disappointed if after listing on the exchange the price drops immediately. if we believe in a project, why don't we dare to invest the tokens we get?
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
September 16, 2019, 01:30:40 AM
Being rich on spreadsheet is definitely true but about the price it has nothing to do with the spreadsheet it is affected by the market because the allocation of coins for bounty hunters is still sent but dumped or shit exchange has really affected the price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 15, 2019, 08:23:57 PM
i feel you bro. i newbie on this bounty hunter thing and i'am really feel what you feel. but i keep my mindset to call this "hunter" is my second job so i dont take it too serious about this  however it's feeling hurt when we did finishing the job succesfully but the rewards not worth it.

Hunting shouldn't be seen as a job in the first place.
It is more like a gamble if you are unwilling to thoroughly research the projects you wish to promote. Few hunters have the time to do this unfortunately. If you see bounty hunting as a risky investment, you will be more careful with what you promote.

Well, bounty hunting can be considered as a part time job which can be done during ones leisure or free times. Here, the bounty hunter must understand the various level of risks attached to the participation of bounty hunting. Even filling more online forms with ones email address can get the email compromised because most of the projects sell these details to other projects for their personal gains - it is smart to have two emails, one dedicated to bounty hunting.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
September 15, 2019, 12:47:49 PM
Now the numbers of tokens are bounty even though there are not many prices. Therefore, most hunters after receiving tokens are directly sold without further ado because tokens for the long term have no price.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
September 15, 2019, 12:38:42 PM

Activity: 574
September 15, 2019, 12:33:47 PM
Very true what you say, when we look at spreadsheets it looks like our work will pay off later when the distribution of tokens is done but Unfortunately after the tokens are paid to bounty participants the price of tokens continues to decline and there are even projects that pay half of the prizes that can be obtained by participants in spreadsheets and I think we can no longer expected to be able to get big pay from a project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 15, 2019, 12:16:49 PM

it doesn't means that the price of the token in the ico, it will be the same once the token will be list on the exchange platform. This is definitely wrong, and your thought also was wrong too. Nowadays, majority of the scammers are exploiting the spreadsheet were most of them are copying the name of the other participants then they would only change the Eth wallet address. This is what I had observed before and even up to now.  
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
September 15, 2019, 12:15:32 PM
Indeed, very often the total amount of earnings differs significantly from the indicators in the conditions and tables. All this is due to the fact that admins do not support the price of their tokens. I often heard from some admins that they are not interested in the price of their token, but only in their product. As a result, the product has not been completed yet and the price of the token has fallen. Of course, there are projects that support the price of their cryptocurrency, but there are very few such projects.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 15, 2019, 12:11:50 PM
i feel you bro. i newbie on this bounty hunter thing and i'am really feel what you feel. but i keep my mindset to call this "hunter" is my second job so i dont take it too serious about this  however it's feeling hurt when we did finishing the job succesfully but the rewards not worth it.

It is more like a gamble if you are unwilling to thoroughly research the projects you wish to promote. Few hunters have the time to do this unfortunately. If you see bounty hunting as a risky investment, you will be more careful with what you promote.

yes, don't expect too much from the bounty now. even if you make a lot of coins from the work you do, and the estimation is very promising, it will not be entirely correct when the tokens have been registered in a market, the price will likely decrease. but, try to find a project that is really good, some projects are still very good in terms of the price of the tokens they sell. advertising a good project will not only make you look rich on a spreadsheet, but also on the results that will be given to you.
Activity: 147
Merit: 102
"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"
September 15, 2019, 11:56:52 AM
many of the bounty hunters already know the consequences. whether they're stubborn or immune, so it's likely they already know which ones actually pay and which ones don't,or they just gamble on their own luck. What should be worried about is not about the prize but the misuse of personal data for criminal acts. for an ex; ID card,passport, where used for KYC verification. so beware!
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 15, 2019, 11:35:38 AM

Activity: 672
September 13, 2019, 08:11:43 PM
You are majorly right. We get to see huge rewards from bounty allocations as reflective of ICO/IEO sales price. But when they reach exchange, the price is about 500% dead. This doesn't apply to all project. This is why it's important to wisely choose project to promote to avoid waste of energy and time.
The sudden drop in price after listing on the market is sometimes due to the activities of traders on the market and here, the coin will drop in price. With time, as the project develops its platform and product and follows the trend on the road map, the price surges along with it. However, only good project normally follow this trend hence, it is always imperative to research to identify the good projects on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: