Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 32. (Read 15257 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 03, 2019, 06:38:03 PM
Spreadsheet! this is the matter we will see on the token number we worked! the calculation
but is that enough to have? there were so many SS who were been lock and until now there were no open salaries.
i thin what we are having now is deceiving! especially bounty participants!
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 03, 2019, 06:35:55 PM
Bounty reward has been a some thing not to keep hope on, because the percentage allocation of the project has been started early before joining. Therefore, the spreadsheet are determine the total participant reward, which is the higher the participant, the lesser the reward of payment, base on the activities partaking.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
October 03, 2019, 04:44:19 PM
 This post really made me laugh out loud because i remember i participated in a bounty campaign that made gave me about $10k on the sheet. I remember i made a whole bunch of plans with this money yet i never received it. Ever since then i really don't join any bounty but i conduct my research enough to know whether if it's legit or not.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
October 03, 2019, 04:37:47 PM
I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free.

Of course,  bounty hunters are the piece to the puzzle for project managers to get people to invest into their crypto project. Bounty managers and project managers do not really care about the struggles of hunters. Bounty hunters should sometimes also research about bounty projects before joining...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
October 03, 2019, 04:25:44 PM
If you joined not long ago you dont know that in crypto everything could be, also sometime projects gives jackpot
But also I see that on ICO team gives bonus 60% - thats mean that price will be -60% as mininmum!
I prefer to join to many projects
If you know the history of the forum about the income you have ever earned maybe you will be disappointed with it now, but I prefer to think now is the time to have investment savings from altcoin all. The point of view even though sometimes we encounter annoying projects because it only looks for profit from bounty participant
Everything was so different until more people heard about cryptocurrencies. But, although making profit from current bounties is less than before, it is still possible. Anyway the bounties will not always be and keeping in mind that directing profit correctly prevents us from sadness as it is now. Bounties can not be a constant source of profit, we can only benefit from the right ones.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
October 03, 2019, 04:23:00 PM
Now it seems there are many project managers / teams who are not consistent in fulfilling their promises to bounty participants, and many bounty teams / managers always give reasons for delays in the distribution of payments to bounty participants, we can see if 70% of project bounties have been completed this year, right now have not paid the participants at all, there is an even a bounty that seems to deliberately cut the allocation of funds for the participants, so the payment received by the bounty participants does not match the initial budget allocation for the bounties.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
October 03, 2019, 03:54:25 PM
Only maybe %5 of the bounties pay what they show on their spreadsheets 'on time' as they promised. Other %90 delay these distributions or make people deposit something to withdraw, it makes no sense to me. While doing the bounty, everything is perfect and all bounty hunter is priceless, after bounty no answers.
During the bounty campaign, they use all possible options for attracting as much as interest by the bounty hunters but they don't remember the promises after the end of the bounty campaign. It makes sense to deposit for withdrawing the bounty rewards unless they ask the KYC from the bounty hunters in order to prevent the bounty abuse and cheating issues.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 03, 2019, 03:32:32 PM
It is funny everyone discussing wealth on the spreadsheet. I just set up my Bounty spreadsheet this week and am optimistic that by 2021, we should all be facing a brighter future with blockchain projects. If even 10% of the bounties we do yield well and we all work hard to reach certain goals, even if we do not become wealthy, but at least attain a level of comfort that will assist us in gaining a better life, I personally will be content with that. After losing our wealth in the last bear market, we are trying a second time to get a leg up in this Industry, although I have placed more realistic expectations for ourselves and am not expecting to reach the moon this time, just a slightly better living condition.
October 03, 2019, 03:23:21 PM
bounty participants will always do what it can to be rich.
There was a year of bright future but now all we can rely is the spreadsheet. and yes i do believe that there were so many people who are reach due to spreadsheets.
but those spreadsheet is also the reason why people now are very needy. we are being deceived by many bounty projects for many months or for more than a year now!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
October 03, 2019, 03:19:36 PM
Only maybe %5 of the bounties pay what they show on their spreadsheets 'on time' as they promised. Other %90 delay these distributions or make people deposit something to withdraw, it makes no sense to me. While doing the bounty, everything is perfect and all bounty hunter is priceless, after bounty no answers.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
October 03, 2019, 03:18:54 PM
If you joined not long ago you dont know that in crypto everything could be, also sometime projects gives jackpot
But also I see that on ICO team gives bonus 60% - thats mean that price will be -60% as mininmum!
If you know the history of the forum about the income you have ever earned maybe you will be disappointed with it now, but I prefer to think now is the time to have investment savings from altcoin all. The point of view even though sometimes we encounter annoying projects because it only looks for profit from bounty participant
Activity: 686
Merit: 3
October 03, 2019, 03:14:15 PM
Sadly,it's a fact that the time for the bounty’s fatty income has passed. Attracting investors to ICO through advertising in social networks by  of hunter's work no longer gives the same effect as in the initial years. I started participating in the bountys in 2017 and received much more income than in this year. Now for 8 weeks of work you can get only $10, although thousands of tokens are in the spreadsheet.
It's because were so many ICOs in 2018 that turned to scam in the end. Also we see less and less bounty campaigns because bounty hunters dumping price instantly after listing on exchange. I think now bounty campaigns almost useless for project advertising.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 03, 2019, 03:09:48 PM
Sadly,it's a fact that the time for the bounty’s fatty income has passed. Attracting investors to ICO through advertising in social networks by  of hunter's work no longer gives the same effect as in the initial years. I started participating in the bountys in 2017 and received much more income than in this year. Now for 8 weeks of work you can get only $10, although thousands of tokens are in the spreadsheet.
This 2017-2018 ICO trend/hype already ended but. Marketing is still working  problem is  what project you will advertise . If its another ICO project you might be failed advertsing it since investors is really tired of many fraud ICO . I suggest to promote/advertise a project that already in the market  something that has referal program.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 03, 2019, 02:56:49 PM
October 03, 2019, 02:41:47 PM
Bounty hunters are being so cautious now! we were deceived by many projects.
having them advertise for very long months, then they will lock the token if they will not, we will be having a scam one.
I have been looking for IEO to join! then we should check it out later if this will give success to us!
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
October 03, 2019, 02:31:49 PM
Sadly,it's a fact that the time for the bounty’s fatty income has passed. Attracting investors to ICO through advertising in social networks by  of hunter's work no longer gives the same effect as in the initial years. I started participating in the bountys in 2017 and received much more income than in this year. Now for 8 weeks of work you can get only $10, although thousands of tokens are in the spreadsheet.
investor confidence and crypto investment trends also declined against new coins. it's very reasonable if what is obtained by the bounty hunter is also not optimal because many supported projects end up with no results, or very little is obtained. We are in a difficult time, but there will always be a solution. stay calm and focus on choosing your best project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
October 03, 2019, 02:27:05 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
October 03, 2019, 01:54:18 PM
yes, for most companies, the cost of the token is initially overestimated, so in the final calculation we get cents, also associated with poor exchanges, and the reluctance of many companies to develop their projects
it happens to a bad project. a good project will certainly not experience too much price difference from the price of their ICO and we will not get disappointed. but what is happening now is as has been said. Moreover, the distribution of bounties is now done in stages and seems to be stretched out. plus not many investors dare to take risks. when they get a token they will immediately sell it.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
October 03, 2019, 01:47:14 PM
yes, for most companies, the cost of the token is initially overestimated, so in the final calculation we get cents, also associated with poor exchanges, and the reluctance of many companies to develop their projects
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 03, 2019, 01:32:05 PM
Counting my eggs before they hatch Grin have always been in the blood when i entered this crypto world but later i realize that spreadsheet is not something you can rely on thinking that you are going make big money, its better to wait for the project to get listed on a exchange and see for yourself how the project performs
Pages:
Jump to: