Pages:
Author

Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets - page 42. (Read 15257 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
September 10, 2019, 04:50:50 PM
This was it in 2017 but it was a reality. The fact is that the market in general is not in a good condition so this is what happens and no matter how good you are as a developer, you may feel this market. I think there will be a change in direction as the taste for crypto is growing but currently, bounty hunters won't find bounty hunting as a good way of earning big money but I think it is still a good time to claim cheap tokens that may be worth some high in the near future is not all, a very few of them might change your destiny. Still holding my shitcoins Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
September 10, 2019, 04:42:49 PM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
The rich people are educated but the randomly become rich people are not less as far as I know. The poor mentality doesn't let the traders to act however they fell in trading. Nowadays, it can't happen so fast as you mentioned, that is the reason, the situation of the market is very bad. Altcoins are dead already and we can not make some profit with trading the illiquid markets as we expected. We can't be wealthy in this way, it is something I call as an additional income. You can neither get rich nor poor after investing in the top profitable altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 10, 2019, 04:33:25 PM
Unfortunately, this is the case. Sometimes I Wonder if this projects take delight in not wanting bounty hunters to profit from their projects. Once a token is doing well on the exchanges, payments to bounty hunters become a problem, sometimes, they outrightly refuse payments or the introduce conditions which makes it almost impossible for hunters to get their rewards or they tend to share peanuts to hunters against what is on the spreadsheet making hunters appear only rich on spreadsheets.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
September 10, 2019, 03:46:22 PM
There is nothing to be surprised at, the situation with bounty campaigns has been getting worse over the past couple of years. I believe in a revolution in bounty.
Definitely in support of that revolution, Bounties have made fun of bounty hunters and many of them have been scammed just because of numbers figures on the spreadsheets. Many of my time with bounties have prove that, am only rich on spreadsheets and in clarity in figures but not in currency.

Low level work will always be abused and exploited repeatedly. Why the hell do you think the US kept importing Chinese goods made by slave labor? Because it's cheap. In bounties, you get paid in worthless tokens if the ICO fails in the market. That is your risk for joining.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
September 10, 2019, 03:37:56 PM
There is nothing to be surprised at, the situation with bounty campaigns has been getting worse over the past couple of years. I believe in a revolution in bounty.
Definitely in support of that revolution, Bounties have made fun of bounty hunters and many of them have been scammed just because of numbers figures on the spreadsheets. Many of my time with bounties have prove that, am only rich on spreadsheets and in clarity in figures but not in currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 10, 2019, 03:31:57 PM
Very often it happens that the tasks of the bounty campaigns are completed and you are rewarded for them, but you cannot get it.
Unscrupulous developers do this, and recently in the cryptocurrency market their number has been increasing.
I try to trust only real developers who have guarantees.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 10, 2019, 03:30:42 PM
Its pretty sad to calculate the amount of money you will get when you are comparing it to the ICO price. When the coin finally hits the market, then all hopes become lost and the huge monies you presume to get will be even less than $5.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 10, 2019, 03:29:06 PM
The worst part of bounty is social media. The reward is so negligible and yet, you will see a lot of participants on spreadsheet. So what do you expect? Some might even receive the reward that is not up to a dollar. Wasted time and wasted effort. It is better to just go and find something better to do. Those who get what manageable, but not worth the efforts are those with higher ranked accounts for signature and those who are into translation or someone who has better offer for the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 215
September 10, 2019, 03:26:34 PM
You are as rich in any bounty as the value of the coin the bounty own at that time frame. No matte how many tokens was allocated to the project and how many you as an individual has gotten if the value is worthless little can be gotten from it
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 10, 2019, 03:18:52 PM
Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
And that is if you are lucky, there are many bounty campaigns that despite being successful do not pay their participants or cut their rewards which means that you receive almost nothing after months of effort, but what those developers are not realizing is that many bounty hunters now understand that their services are not appreciated and many are now finding other ways of getting coins and eventually those projects will feel the absence of bounty hunters willing to promote their projects but by then it will be too late.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 10, 2019, 02:12:02 PM
Real Market price renders projects broke as well. I don't usually calculate my earnings on spreadsheet I calculate it when I sell on exchange most times I hold for long term most times I don't. Let's not forget that these allocations are made for hunters based on projects ico or IEO price not market price.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 10, 2019, 01:58:19 PM
Upon reading this, I laughed honestly but that's the bitter truth in most cases. I remember doing many campaigns in the past with high reward stated on spreadsheet, some never get distributed while some turn to garbage when distributed.  Well, this doesn't mean we don't benefit from a few campaigns, reason why it's good to check properly before doing any.
Make yourself embracing realities, there's a lots of projects that we often see providing huge amount of stakes but in an actual value it's just a trash or nothing at all, many hunters are frustrated to what outcome those projects provides, most turned into scam and no longer showing up after the sale
periods, placing both investors and bounty participants to a hanging positions, it's always best to investigate and do a good research before joining it will help you to avoid scam team.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
September 10, 2019, 01:27:27 PM
Upon reading this, I laughed honestly but that's the bitter truth in most cases. I remember doing many campaigns in the past with high reward stated on spreadsheet, some never get distributed while some turn to garbage when distributed.  Well, this doesn't mean we don't benefit from a few campaigns, reason why it's good to check properly before doing any.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 10, 2019, 01:02:35 PM
Not only in spreadsheets but also checking your wallet for Etherscan. I for example have Etheera tokens and this shitcoin is often "painted" fake value on scam exchanges. At such moments I am very "rich".
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9195e00402abe385f2d00a32af40b271f2e87925
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
September 10, 2019, 12:57:27 PM
I understand on what you feel which is definitely right for bounty hunters.We do see millions of allocation on tokens with bounty programs but we cant really be sure if those
are really valuable at all in the end as you said majority of them doesn't even cost or worth to buy a pencil. lol. It do really looks attractive but if you do think thoroughly you can really say that these tokens aren't really worth something.I cant deny about that appealing million of numbers but once you had experienced on being scammed then you will really ignore these numbers on next encounter on searching up bounties.Those things aren't meaning something until they do hit up good exchanger.If not,then those are just total garbage.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 10, 2019, 12:43:43 PM

It is not the case for every bounty campaign. There are still many good projects directed bu honested managers and usually these projects pay out their participants with valuable tokens. It is always depending on the project you are advertising, if you advertise a shitty project, then you have to expect to receive worthless tokens, or getting scammed.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
September 10, 2019, 12:37:24 PM
do not expect prizes obtained from bounties to more than $ 5 because the current conditions are far different from last year. many people have stopped being gift hunters because indeed it is only to be used as bait by the project makers. but don't give up friends because that is already a risk to become a bounty hunter. Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 10, 2019, 12:35:48 PM
Every bounty programme has its budget and rewards are calculated based on the work that you have made. Moreover, projects are distributing amount of tokens at their ICO/IEO price and what happens next is the question of the market.
This is the reality in bounty projects there paying on what stated from the beginning of the bounty. Actually many projects failed or did not succeed because lack of investors and that’s why bounty hunters did not get anything. These days we have to be more on studying on what they offer that would benefits the participants of the bounty.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
September 10, 2019, 12:20:30 PM

Well most projects are that way. They only want to get promotion done and pay least possible but cutting out the budget but a competent manager will always stand against such practices. I haven't participated in many campaigns like you guys but I have seen the bounties managed by someone from the team act this way or someone who is new in managing bounties since he has to maintain a good portfolio with a nice client list even if he has to sell out the participants who helped in making the bounty successful for him.

There are many bounty hunters who are experienced and knows which managers are best and have a good decision making when it comes to bounties. Ask for community reaction and start participating in campaigns managed by someone competent.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
September 10, 2019, 12:15:53 PM
Every bounty programme has its budget and rewards are calculated based on the work that you have made. Moreover, projects are distributing amount of tokens at their ICO/IEO price and what happens next is the question of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: