Pages:
Author

Topic: We missed the ETH train. - page 16. (Read 18251 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
March 12, 2016, 01:32:26 PM
ETH seems like it has some potential, but I have a feeling it is going to end up being a massive bubble and eventually collapse. There are so few things that are actually viable on it, and it seems like there is a massive lack of a user base actually interested in supporting it rather than just investing in it and then selling it all off.
It most likely WILL be a bubble. As soon as it reaches a high enough price, the investors will start dumping. I don't think that it has as much of a community backing as Bitcoin, which still has potential. The good thing about Ethereum is that it's allowed even more support to come to the cryptocurrency scene, and it could attract investors to both Ethereum and Bitcoin.

It already IS a bubble.
Look at the chart!
The question is only when it will burst.

Maybe it ain't finished bubbling yet. I'd say there are a lot of questions. I'd personally like to know where all this money is coming from.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
March 12, 2016, 01:27:02 PM
ETH seems like it has some potential, but I have a feeling it is going to end up being a massive bubble and eventually collapse. There are so few things that are actually viable on it, and it seems like there is a massive lack of a user base actually interested in supporting it rather than just investing in it and then selling it all off.
It most likely WILL be a bubble. As soon as it reaches a high enough price, the investors will start dumping. I don't think that it has as much of a community backing as Bitcoin, which still has potential. The good thing about Ethereum is that it's allowed even more support to come to the cryptocurrency scene, and it could attract investors to both Ethereum and Bitcoin.

It already IS a bubble.
Look at the chart!
The question is only when it will burst.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
March 12, 2016, 01:05:18 PM
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
March 12, 2016, 12:38:36 PM
Fantasy.
Activity: 687
Merit: 269
March 12, 2016, 09:57:40 AM
It's the establishment playing 'divide et impera'.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

And how did you come to this conclusion?
Activity: 128
Merit: 107
March 12, 2016, 09:19:47 AM
It's the establishment playing 'divide et impera'.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 12, 2016, 09:07:55 AM
This topic belongs to altcoins discussions. Undecided

I don't believe anything related to ETH. This is very good coordinated HYPE and nothing more.
 I congratulate those who are smart and earned their money and exited on time.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
March 12, 2016, 07:14:21 AM
All of this is because of small blockists

Come on dude!
You know that this is a shitty comment right?!
Blocksize has nothing to do with that.
And when people realize that Ethereum is much difficult to scale than Bitcoin is I wanna see how they react each other in terms of solutions to that.
Ethereum gets pumped like crazy and a few ones will be the winner when it starts to dive.

Imo it is all about accumulating more and more Bitcoin for the long run.Ethereum will not be the new no.1 crypto.
I can not see this happen sorry.
But definitely congratz to the guys who are riding this train.Get out in time and enjoy your profits. Wink
Small blockists are evil.

8up
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
March 12, 2016, 06:11:15 AM
ETH seems like it has some potential, but I have a feeling it is going to end up being a massive bubble and eventually collapse.
I think you are right. For its potential there is no need to go up this fast, that is only speculation.

+1
Activity: 574
March 12, 2016, 06:09:40 AM
ETH seems like it has some potential, but I have a feeling it is going to end up being a massive bubble and eventually collapse.
I think you are right. For its potential there is no need to go up this fast, that is only speculation.
8up
March 12, 2016, 06:04:06 AM

Come on dude!
And when people realize that Ethereum is much difficult to scale than Bitcoin is I wanna see how they react each other in terms of solutions to that.
Ethereum gets pumped like crazy and a few ones will be the winner when it starts to dive.

Imo it is all about accumulating more and more Bitcoin for the long run.Ethereum will not be the new no.1 crypto.
But definitely congratz to the guys who are riding this train.Get out in time and enjoy your profits. Wink

Congratz. You just described the view of the 99.99% on bitcoin.

Yeah yeah!
As I said enjoy your wave.Really!
Bitcoin's roadmap is out and clear.The ones who switch to alts because they gave up might regret that in the next few months.
I say let's wait and see.
However I prefer to hold the BTC I have. Smiley

PSA: I boarded the Ethereum train @ $0.8 - and declare my exit now. I will re-invest later (after the dump) - expecting Ethereum to be on par with bitcoin in late 2016.
Activity: 687
Merit: 269
March 12, 2016, 06:03:24 AM
Lel who cares, the smart money will cash out to Bitcoin eventually

legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
March 12, 2016, 05:37:47 AM
I have to admit, it's an insane ETH pump all together. Didn't see it coming that it's so easy to create money just out of air.

But that's crypto sometimes, I guess.
legendary
March 12, 2016, 05:26:53 AM

Come on dude!

Yeah yeah!
As I said enjoy your wave.Really!
Bitcoin's roadmap is out and clear.The ones who switch to alts because they gave up might regret that in the next few months.
I say let's wait and see.
However I prefer to hold the BTC I have. Smiley
8up
March 12, 2016, 05:16:24 AM

Come on dude!

legendary
March 12, 2016, 05:14:38 AM

Come on dude!

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
March 12, 2016, 05:01:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 12, 2016, 04:56:19 AM
No matter if the price gets pumped to 0.05BTC or dumped down to 0.01BTC again, the real winner is Vitalik and his clan, and some whales behind that. And don't forget Poloniex. They have been generating at least 100BTC per day only from fees. Not bad isn't it?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
March 12, 2016, 04:54:52 AM
Why is this shitcoin getting pumped and added to bitfinex?
I'm thinking about trying heroin.
I could buy that sjit for 2 dolla / corn but missed the train because that shit was centralized.

It's more of a bubble than your name. It will crash as all bubbles do and it will be fun.

Of course it will clash for sure, all alt coins looks like thing for others to manipulate price so they'll get money, i don't think that etherium is diffrent, looks really same like other new alt coins

Girls doing things, those watching... suspect nothing.
Activity: 658
March 12, 2016, 04:51:05 AM
Why is this shitcoin getting pumped and added to bitfinex?
I'm thinking about trying heroin.
I could buy that sjit for 2 dolla / corn but missed the train because that shit was centralized.

It's more of a bubble than your name. It will crash as all bubbles do and it will be fun.

Of course it will clash for sure, all alt coins looks like thing for others to manipulate price so they'll get money, i don't think that etherium is diffrent, looks really same like other new alt coins
Pages:
Jump to: