Pages:
Author

Topic: We missed the ETH train. - page 18. (Read 18251 times)

legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
March 11, 2016, 11:51:12 PM
Because there are people with money pumping it making you feel it's a good investment so you and many others will jump on the bandwagon so they can sell and make profit?
I don't see ETH as anything significant but I'm sure the shills that will comment in this topic next will tell me how wrong I am and it's the best investment ever.

It is pretty heartwhelming that the most uber perma bear is defending btc right now.
Thank you now I can go to bed.

I'm not anti-bitcoin. I'm anti-hype and I think problems should be recognized and worked on instead of ignored and left unattended.

IMHO bitcoin still has great potential.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
March 11, 2016, 11:47:46 PM
i'm not going to lie to you
i'm scared.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 11, 2016, 11:46:48 PM
Because there are people with money pumping it making you feel it's a good investment so you and many others will jump on the bandwagon so they can sell and make profit?
I don't see ETH as anything significant but I'm sure the shills that will comment in this topic next will tell me how wrong I am and it's the best investment ever.

It is pretty heartwhelming that the most uber perma bear is defending btc right now.
Thank you now I can go to bed.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
March 11, 2016, 11:46:28 PM
Why is this shitcoin getting pumped and added to bitfinex?
I'm thinking about trying heroin.
I could buy that sjit for 2 dolla / corn but missed the train because that shit was centralized.

It's more of a bubble than your name. It will crash as all bubbles do and it will be fun.
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
March 11, 2016, 11:42:33 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 11, 2016, 11:33:27 PM
Why is this shitcoin getting pumped and added to bitfinex?
I'm thinking about trying heroin.
I could buy that sjit for 2 dolla / corn but missed the train because that shit was centralized.
Pages:
Jump to: