Pages:
Author

Topic: We trust in crypto! - page 16. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 05:37:40 PM
It is continue growing in terms of popularity, much in same way as the internet is almost a part of our daily lives, that is the way i see cryptos in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 29, 2018, 05:35:55 PM
I think we already have a road map until 2022-2025. Completely Fiat, it will not soon replace, but will take its niche, on the phones.
There will also be many hidden systems, i.e. you use the service, applications, but you do not see the entire blockchain structure.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 05:30:22 PM
I think potentially crypto could be replacement of fiat money, but a huge road is ahead of us and governments which aren't very happy about cryptocurrency at all. But crypto will be around us very long time, maybe forever, it's a futurionistic thing.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 29, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
The technology on which the crypto currency is based is very promising, has many advantages and benefits, so I am confident in the further development of the Crypto-currency.

I agree with your words about technology. However, I do not know how the market will develop further, because exchanges and coins for technology are only indirectly, but they can strongly influence the development of projects.
Activity: 7
August 29, 2018, 05:21:13 PM
crypto is here to stay!
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

I think this will be popular in a very long time. crypto is a substitute for money, because it is easier and more reliable. no one can take it from you unless you make a few mistakes.
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
The world of crypto currency will necessarily become an integral part of our life. I believe that the crypto currency will be introduced into many spheres of human life, but money will not be able to replace it.
Activity: 224
August 29, 2018, 04:54:04 PM
cryptocurrency every year becomes more popular, and in the future may be able to replace the money, that is, it will be possible to make purchases. but they do not replace the money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 04:51:39 PM
I think cryptocurrencies can replace conventional money, this would be the next step in the development of money.
Activity: 49
August 29, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
actually cryptocurrency is already very popular, but I guess you mean mass adoption and skyrocketed prices  Tongue Let's wait for that while we accumulate.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
August 29, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
The technology on which the crypto currency is based is very promising, has many advantages and benefits, so I am confident in the further development of the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 14
August 29, 2018, 04:48:47 PM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
I think it will be popular in a longest time. And yes I think this crypto is a substitute to the usual flat money I mean it's easier and reliable nobody can take it away from you unless if you do some mistakes but then being here in crypto? You must nees to trust and be brave enough to take a risk. This is how it works.

Where do you think it will be most popular? My bet is Latin America and Africa, where local currencies are failing and US Dollars are the go-to store of value.
Activity: 46
August 29, 2018, 04:48:29 PM
Crypto currency is a very great innovation that is accessible, open , transparent , fast and secure and all this unique features make us all to trust in it
Activity: 102
August 29, 2018, 04:46:36 PM
Yes I do trust in crypto currency and I will always do because of the transparency and technology behind it ...
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 04:43:38 PM
Yes, I trust cryptocurrency and I strongly believe in it that one day cryptocurrency will be the only means of transaction and is going towards that, it might take up to 2 to 4 years before it establish, and i hopefully believe in project that are yet to be release to improve the standard of cryptocurrency. ETH and BITCOIN will soon be the only means of payment so cryptocurrency has come to stay.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Mainstream For The Underground
August 29, 2018, 04:41:20 PM
As a matter of fact, I look for after progression, and perhaps later on, improvement into something comprehensive, which will absolutely supplant the standard money. The cryptographic cash world is still in the improvement mastermind. In addition, it will be a long time before the all inclusive community grasp that there is a future for computerized cash and new advances.
I think that most of the countries will not switch to this technology, at least in the nearest future, because now it is still very difficult and incomprehensible for the elder people. Some aspects will be applied anyway and that‘s cool. It reminds me of the Internet at the very beginning when it started to develop. So we are definitely on the right track.
Activity: 104
August 29, 2018, 04:29:26 PM
It is difficult to say how long the crytocurrency will be popular, but in my opinion, I believe in cryto and the cryptocurency will be popular soon. As we now, there are many coins, tokens now, and also, there are many services which accept cryto as a payment method, so I hope the crypto will be popular in next 2 or 3 years.
Activity: 134
August 29, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

In my opinion, it's going to take quite a fair long time for crypto to takeover in the general world. Even in our everyday lifes. But this is my only wish in life, Crypto substituting the usual fiat.
Activity: 921
August 29, 2018, 04:09:40 PM
No one will answer these questions, because there are no answers. I can only say that I believe in cryptocurrencies and I think that after five years they will be able to become a part of our lives. Most likely, in five years Bitcoin and Ethereum can be seen in the terminals as a method of payment for anything.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
August 29, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
The crypto currency market is still on the development path. I think that in the near future we will use them as trade and investment, and in part an alternative to modern money. Roll Eyes
I think it's more likely to happen. After all, cryptocurrency makes a good jerk in the direction of globalization.
Pages:
Jump to: