Pages:
Author

Topic: We want (I want) PEACE !!! - page 3. (Read 1914 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
April 08, 2014, 04:21:56 PM
War are created by governments for profit. Government coercion is the problem. Government is the problem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 08, 2014, 04:11:29 PM
it has nothing to do with money

sometimes war is necessary, mostly freedom can't be claimed by peace but only with arms  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 08, 2014, 02:38:13 PM
brutal man i feel sad about it Sad and yes we all want peace !!!

we already have peace.  that's marijuana is legal everywhere now.   Huh

Yeah you wish .... :-) mj is banned in so so so many countries that I am sure you were joking.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
April 08, 2014, 02:09:36 PM
The video didn't affect me as much because I know it's all acting, and I've seen some serious shit shared on facebook and liveleak about reality, and some videos will make you sleepless...... the shit happening right now in central Africa, Syria, Iraq....is .............. erghhh just remembering makes my head hurt.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 08, 2014, 01:56:07 PM
brutal man i feel sad about it Sad and yes we all want peace !!!

we already have peace.  that's marijuana is legal everywhere now.   Huh
legendary
April 08, 2014, 12:00:38 PM
I like Ice Cube song about greed..
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
April 08, 2014, 11:26:05 AM
money and power is the main reason why greed is existing people from goverment doesnt think about those small people that get affected i wish someday their family will experience this kind of situation
i feel pity for those little kids that die because of hunger or much worse die because of those deadly explotion i feel sad everytime i remember the video from syria the most horrible video that i've ever seen
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 08, 2014, 11:20:07 AM
Indeed it's brutal video , greed , power will keep on killing common people while the leaders and their kins will keep on be fooling the masses.
legendary
April 08, 2014, 11:13:31 AM
to be honest, the only way there is gonna be peace is when only one king rules and we all know who that one king is. till that time, still gonna be greed, famine, hunger, sickness and war.  There is even greed in the bitcoin world since we dont have king there also.

Greed is everywhere Smiley

And we can see everyday how so many people think only about their own interest.

Yes I do not say - our interest should be most important - as if we won't take care about ourselves how come we will be able to help other? Smiley

But.. I see people cold every day. I see they are looking at other with disgrace - because they are captured in the circle of paranoia.

I see only few around that I know are good people. I see people mistakes. I see my mistakes.
And I would be pleased if people will understand - why it is better to be kind, reliable and why is better to work than to scam and why WAR is such a shit!

Activity: 364
April 08, 2014, 10:56:15 AM
to be honest, the only way there is gonna be peace is when only one king rules and we all know who that one king is. till that time, still gonna be greed, famine, hunger, sickness and war.  There is even greed in the bitcoin world since we dont have king there also.
Activity: 266
April 08, 2014, 09:30:43 AM
disgusting. It is certainly sad to see the worst of ourselves
legendary
April 08, 2014, 09:28:52 AM
The problem is that it's human nature. Whereas we've evolved technologically tons over the last couple thousand years, and especially the last decades, the real evolution is not able to catch up. This results in humans being stuck between technological advancement and primal instincts. We're not as advanced creatures as we might easily think, otherwise there'd be no killing. We, as a species, are simply not evolved enough yet.
Yes indeed problem is human greedy nature.
Most of people want more for themselves than they  need to have.
Greed is killing our world.
legendary
April 08, 2014, 09:26:41 AM
But yes yes I know.
I really do know why "war" will never ends.
I know.
Money.

I would argue that it isn't money, but resources.

Perhaps you are right ... but is that for sure?
Look, every country on planet earth has got loans on their back. How  stupid it is. If they all own some money then from whom it was borrowed? :-)  but this is just a though.  Why people are killing people? Why thief steals? Money or resources?
Perhaps both indeed..
Yes well you are right about those resources ...
Activity: 364
April 08, 2014, 08:29:40 AM
 It's so sad that this type of stuff happens in this world.  You would think humanity, as a whole, would learn from history ,and would have stopped the madness long ago. But,unfortunately money,power and greed drives mankind and that's what lead to so much suffering.  The blame can't go to only one leadership, all governments are to blame. It's whats called, lost and corrupt people in power world wide. Some day soon this will all change.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
March 07, 2014, 10:54:32 PM
In a war there are no winers or losers, everybody loses.
Try to explain this beautiful thought to those d!kheads
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 07, 2014, 10:08:51 PM
The problem is that it's human nature. Whereas we've evolved technologically tons over the last couple thousand years, and especially the last decades, the real evolution is not able to catch up. This results in humans being stuck between technological advancement and primal instincts. We're not as advanced creatures as we might easily think, otherwise there'd be no killing. We, as a species, are simply not evolved enough yet.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 07, 2014, 09:34:37 PM
The term is greed!! One of the seven deadly sins. It's not enough to have a little got to have it all.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
March 07, 2014, 09:30:25 PM
In a war there are no winers or losers, everybody loses.

That is very true.  Even the "wining side" is always full of casualties.
legendary
March 07, 2014, 07:57:20 PM
Well world is crazy.

Btw this video from my 1st post here is getting really popular.

As I saw a girl in a bus watching it on her smartphone.
Few of my friends post it @fb.

It could be more popular than WreckingBall very soon.

And good. Maybe some of us will open eyes and see what world we are living.

Regards!
Pages:
Jump to: