Pages:
Author

Topic: We want (I want) PEACE !!! - page 4. (Read 1914 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 06, 2014, 10:30:22 AM
Lol about them westerners crying about war when everything is cool and fine in Europe.
Meanwhile in Syria..
(BTW war happens,deal with it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i426pbQJZ_g
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
March 06, 2014, 10:25:35 AM
Lol about them westerners crying about war when everything is cool and fine in Europe.
Meanwhile in Syria..
(BTW war happens,deal with it.)
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
March 06, 2014, 10:20:13 AM
don't worry about wars?  let the retards battle each other out while you go on holy quests with mushrooms from SR 2.0
Unfortunately you can't just forget about war. If your country at war - it concerns you very much since there are bombs and bullets all around you.

don't be afraid.  these people with bombs and bullets have brains too, and know what they're shooting.

remember the song:  "and the rockets red glare".  wars are glorious !
Who cares about glory, I want to live. I can have a war for fun, playing computer games or ASG, If you want glory, learn to heal people, it doesn't take a genious to push the button, or squeeze the trigger.
March 06, 2014, 10:00:54 AM
don't worry about wars?  let the retards battle each other out while you go on holy quests with mushrooms from SR 2.0
Unfortunately you can't just forget about war. If your country at war - it concerns you very much since there are bombs and bullets all around you.

don't be afraid.  these people with bombs and bullets have brains too, and know what they're shooting.

remember the song:  "and the rockets red glare".  wars are glorious !
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
March 06, 2014, 09:35:55 AM
don't worry about wars?  let the retards battle each other out while you go on holy quests with mushrooms from SR 2.0
March 06, 2014, 09:33:24 AM
don't worry about wars?  let the retards battle each other out while you go on holy quests with mushrooms from SR 2.0
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
March 06, 2014, 09:24:28 AM
In a war there are no winers or losers, everybody loses.
Activity: 714
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
March 06, 2014, 06:23:43 AM
brutal man i feel sad about it Sad and yes we all want peace !!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
March 06, 2014, 05:25:40 AM
Indeed a brutal video. And you're right about the money - it's ruling the world, the peace and the war and it's really *put a word for cause I didn't come up with anything describing this*. Fuck this shit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
March 06, 2014, 05:18:17 AM
This video at 8:20AM broke my heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

Damn man...

It's worthless typing a page about why do I think war sucks.
But just imagine to be in the same pair of shoes with her and try to grow up your kids as a friendly people. One day maybe - world on planet earth will understand. That peace is a gift from Gods or from whom but anyway a gift - because what is most important for you? Freedom and peace? Most of you? Perhaps.

Can't we just live together without killing anyone around?

Ok. There are differences, different religions, cultures.
And perhaps for some tribes death and killing means something else.

But problem is they do not spread it worldwide.

But yes yes I know.
I really do know why "war" will never ends.
I know.
Money.

Who's the girl in video , is she's actor of the real girl got affected by the war.? 1second everyday and it said so much..
I'M From India a only few understands what Gandhi really stood for. In one word if i have to say it is/was " PEACE " .    
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 06, 2014, 03:28:46 AM
This video at 8:20AM broke my heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

Damn man...

It's worthless typing a page about why do I think war sucks.
But just imagine to be in the same pair of shoes with her and try to grow up your kids as a friendly people. One day maybe - world on planet earth will understand. That peace is a gift from Gods or from whom but anyway a gift - because what is most important for you? Freedom and peace? Most of you? Perhaps.

Can't we just live together without killing anyone around?

Ok. There are differences, different religions, cultures.
And perhaps for some tribes death and killing means something else.

But problem is they do not spread it worldwide.

But yes yes I know.
I really do know why "war" will never ends.
I know.
Money.
Pages:
Jump to: