Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼ ☁ Weathbet.com ☁ ☼ - Bet on weather condition - BTC, LTC, DOGE - page 5. (Read 12018 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Yes 100% refund, i will pay the network fee. This offer is valid only for the first 2 bet ID's posted here that lose.

Is this some kind of event or giveaway? I mean how can we so sure about this 100% refund? Are you not going to use any esrow? Btw I just check some places there is 1.00 odds so if I bet that if I win I will lose my tx fee too that means I need to pick others that will guarantee lose to get some refund?

So skeptical sheesh. Unless you think he isn't really a site rep I don't know what you're worried about, they're not gonna lie about it lol.

You don't need to guarantee that you lose. You'd rather win, but if you do lose you get your money back.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
still have 2 free slots open for refunding losing bets, post here to claim.

I took you up on it, bet status is this:

Bet Status: 3578662039fecdefb533cde08e75de70

glglg
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
weathbet.com Bet on weather conditions
oh,its amazing,and i never see this before,look nice if i can bet with weath..i never think that weath also can become bet,its such unpredict.
i think gonna try this one Cheesy is there any location every country or just USA?

Yes we have 5000 locations world wide not just USA. Currently working on fixing the issue with India.
Yes 100% refund, i will pay the network fee. This offer is valid only for the first 2 bet ID's posted here that lose.

Is this some kind of event or giveaway? I mean how can we so sure about this 100% refund? Are you not going to use any esrow? Btw I just check some places there is 1.00 odds so if I bet that if I win I will lose my tx fee too that means I need to pick others that will guarantee lose to get some refund?

Yes it is a promotion to get you all betting.

You are not able to bet on 1.00 odds, these are greyed out.

No escrow as the idea is to use the site to make a bet :8

But the weather should be on that 1.00 odds so if Im not going to bet on that it means I need to bet on the lose to get refund? That does not make any sense

I am not following you here, even money is not possible to bet on it is that simple.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
oh,its amazing,and i never see this before,look nice if i can bet with weath..i never think that weath also can become bet,its such unpredict.
i think gonna try this one Cheesy is there any location every country or just USA?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

But the weather should be on that 1.00 odds so if Im not going to bet on that it means I need to bet on the lose to get refund? That does not make any sense
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
What kind of bet is this? Is this just like telling what the weather well be next weak or something?
It looks cool never seen it before.

Yes it is betting about the future weather. It could be as shorts as few minutes to days depends on what your choice was. This site has always been here but it seems people have low interest for this site
Activity: 308
What kind of bet is this? Is this just like telling what the weather well be next weak or something?
It looks cool never seen it before.
still have 2 free slots open for refunding losing bets, post here to claim.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer still open to refund the next 2 losing bets by claiming in this thread, this means if you make a bet and lose we will refund you, cant lose!

max value?

max limits are already in place depending on which coin you betting with, its 0.1 for bitcoin.

need to post before bet complete? or after it show lose?

just post the bet id here once payment is made, if its a loss i will refund it.
no need requirements ? its 100% right ?
Offer still open to refund the next 2 losing bets by claiming in this thread, this means if you make a bet and lose we will refund you, cant lose!

max value?

max limits are already in place depending on which coin you betting with, its 0.1 for bitcoin.

just post the bet id here once payment is made, if its a loss i will refund it.
Activity: 338

max value?

max value?

Activity: 338

max value?
So can we only bet on one side? Like, 'No variation in temperature' .. is there any way I can bet that there WILL be variation in temperature?

I've been known to bet on the weather a few times in my day  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes but not knowing how likely wind variations and stuff actually are, it's kind of a leap of faith to me to make the bet, cause maybe I'm getting really bad odds. (If you can bet on both sides then it's clear how much edge you're up against.)

I think if you hope to expand, most people would expect to be able to bet both sides of it. And I'd think that the more longshot types of bets are more appealing to a lot of players. I understand tho that maybe you don't have a huge bankroll to start with and don't want the risk of longshots, and that's why it's setup like that. ::shrug::

Yes that is possible and depends on our prediction model. You will notice that at certain times of the day some bets when odds are even are not available.

Betting on no variation is possible, long shot bets into the future are also possible. Maybe the interface is confusing but we hope to release some how to videos in the near future to clear soem of these questions up.
refunding the next 2 lost bets for those replying in this thread with their bet IDs.
Is it applicable for the people who bet now or for previous bets?
I quite have a less knowledge about the weather prediction , but i find no list of my country India there?

from this point on, no previous bets.

there are many sites in india, you need to add the city when searching otherwise use the dropdown under asia.
Thanks man , i got it but whenever i am trying to bet , i am getting this error "New Delhi / Palam, India
Sorry, this weather station is inactive or has not been updated in the last hour (station error)
"

thanks for reporting this, there is an error with all india sites which we are looking into.
Pages:
Jump to: