Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed Tokens [X11,PoSv2] MySweetyWeed - Weed Social Network with cash earning! - page 20. (Read 52663 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have been meaning to respond to your answer that the Mac Wallet just needs a config file.  It does need that but the download link for your Mac wallet only has the application and does not have or put a folder into the App Support folder with the required parts like the wallet.dat etc.
all files are generated by qt-app. You need only create weedtokens.conf and put there
Code:
addnode=46.8.10.28
addnode=46.8.10.3
addnode=wetk.suprnova.cc
rpcport=15715

For everyone: we need more activity on twitter. Bittrex responded to me: they want to see how our communtiy want to get listed on bittrex. They say that everything means. Network hashrate, tweets, etc.
So, tell your friends about us, promote it. Invite more miners to pools. We need more attention and, i think, if all go right - we will be listed there.

Wallet with me still does not synchronize... Sad

at what block does it stuck?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have been meaning to respond to your answer that the Mac Wallet just needs a config file.  It does need that but the download link for your Mac wallet only has the application and does not have or put a folder into the App Support folder with the required parts like the wallet.dat etc.
all files are generated by qt-app. You need only create weedtokens.conf and put there
Code:
addnode=46.8.10.28
addnode=46.8.10.3
addnode=wetk.suprnova.cc
rpcport=15715

For everyone: we need more activity on twitter. Bittrex responded to me: they want to see how our communtiy want to get listed on bittrex. They say that everything means. Network hashrate, tweets, etc.
So, tell your friends about us, promote it. Invite more miners to pools. We need more attention and, i think, if all go right - we will be listed there.

Wallet with me still does not synchronize... Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
DEV, you need to talk with CRYPT0N1TE or Vindyne8 on twitter as they can really help you get the tweets out and miners before it ends.
or pay trexx  Grin i dont no good luck whit your coin
i hold  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
DEV, you need to talk with CRYPT0N1TE or Vindyne8 on twitter as they can really help you get the tweets out and miners before it ends.
burn the premine hah
you dont need it
you have enough
 Grin
I'm not gonna do anything with premine.
It's all will be at our social network, and all registred users will get WeedTokens for their activity.
Activity: 518
burn the premine hah
you dont need it
you have enough
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
you thought trex was going to add your coin cause you said please?  Cry lol I thought you kept hinting bittrex cause you had btc for them

coin swap or cc ex is probably your best chances for getting on exchange quickly

the "herbal" social networking site is an awesome idea lol but why not just make it and allow other weedcoins to be used on it, there is like 8 of them now

anywho good luck... i guess
Code:
addnode=46.8.10.28
addnode=46.8.10.3
addnode=wetk.suprnova.cc
rpcport=15715

Activity: 938
Merit: 522
why until now there is also no exchange Huh

Grin
 Grin
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I have been meaning to respond to your answer that the Mac Wallet just needs a config file.  It does need that but the download link for your Mac wallet only has the application and does not have or put a folder into the App Support folder with the required parts like the wallet.dat etc.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I do not want to synchronize wallet, you do?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Lol, mining goes perfect! Just rented a 1GH rig and the diff dropped!  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
speed pool grows. thanks to all who work with us. hope the speed will grow more and more)))
Do not forget to Join our Social Network MySweetyWeed.com , where u can also earn Weed Tokens for your social activity and in two days u will be able to shop with them!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
We've added to voting here:
https://cryptoine.com/voting/
I can cheat cryptoine's voting. If you want send me some WeTk Grin
(Ps: I've told them this voting exploit but they didn't care, So I'm using it to hit coins on exchange Grin )
We think we will hit 2 exchanges in 2 days, do not worry  Wink
Activity: 714
Maybe also a good idea to contact c-cex to get it listed there.

Sigh...Why don't you spend a few .btc and get on a decent exchange. @cryptoine we are at the bottom...
I don't ever submitted coin there, lol
So, just found this and post here
Now i'm waiting for response from bittrex about our coin and, also, from poloniex.

when we can see in bittrexx or poloniex ?
I don't know, waiting for a response from them
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it

Sigh...Why don't you spend a few .btc and get on a decent exchange. @cryptoine we are at the bottom...
I don't ever submitted coin there, lol
So, just found this and post here
Now i'm waiting for response from bittrex about our coin and, also, from poloniex.

when we can see in bittrexx or poloniex ?
Pages:
Jump to: