Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed Tokens [X11,PoSv2] MySweetyWeed - Weed Social Network with cash earning! - page 23. (Read 52663 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
You guys seriously think you can get bittrex, polo, or cryptsy right off the bat?
You posted on front page it was a brand new surprise exchange. So which is it?
No one wants to set up an account and risk coins at a brand new exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
please its support wallet would not sync in our computer !!
what should we do?

thank you

you should create file WeedTokens.conf with its content

addnode=46.8.10.28
addnode=46.8.10.3
addnode=wetk.suprnova.cc
rpcport=15715

my wallet is syncing now  Grin

thank's my wallet syncing now Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
OK Dev....it's time to tell the Secret about the Exchange because some of us don't want to continue spending money mining unless we see some of the basic needs of the coin --- like an Exchange....thanks
Activity: 490
Sell some WeTk, bring your interested PM me the price, thank you!
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
I want to buy some coin but there is no exchanger.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
So we mined and waiting an exchange to dump Tongue Grin Grin

sure like everytime Cheesy
Grin i am afraid of dev's 10% premine Grin

I think dev'll wait till it hits into a high volume exchange Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Grin i am afraid of dev's 10% premine Grin
Activity: 532
guys we wait miners on our pool! welcome to our pool Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
I updated and the transaction showed up, thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
is it a mandatory update for wallets? I think im missing a transfer from a pool
You need to update your wallet. Also, post here txid and address, where you make transfer.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
is it a mandatory update for wallets? I think im missing a transfer from a pool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Simple blockexplorer is available here: http://mysweetyweed.com/blockcrawler/block_crawler.php  Wink

Why dont you use Iquidus Explorer as a block explorer , it has a richlist to here http://block-explorer.coin-miners.info:3009/richlist  >>> this is just temporarily
Yeah, i know, i will put another blockexplorer in few days, just because hosting of site don't let me do something more serious there. I looked for ABE block explorer, but this one more better. Tomorrow i will check it, and maybe make it on VPS, without hosting, accessible by ip.

Why is there's no exchange for this? Cmon dev get your ducks in order - Everything should already be laid out...
One exchenge is coming very soon.

Why is there's no exchange for this? Cmon dev get your ducks in order - Everything should already be laid out...

rotfl man this coin have 1 day already, easy man, we probably see this one on many exchanges soon, weed coins are very popular  Roll Eyes

The Dev also posted yesterday that he was going to talk to two exchanges today and he said he already has one exchanged ready to list this.

Yeah, today i've contacted with Richiela (Bittrex), posted our coin to Poloniex and C-Cex. Soon we will see where we will be added.

Updating now... what happened anyway?
The Dev had 1000 as end of POW in the code  instead of 10280. That is why your pool stopped on block 1000.
Yeah, that is. Sorry for my mistake. I'm very apologize for this. That was veeery stupid. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

The Dev had 1000 as end of POW in the code  instead of 10280. That is why your pool stopped on block 1000.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
X11 crap,dead coin  Grin

Then build one yourself with an uber-super-duper algo no one has ever heard of and no commercial support for it so no one can mine it nor host a pool.

Good luck with that lol

EDIT: Wallet updated

Lol @ the github comment dev Smiley
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

rotfl man this coin have 1 day already, easy man, we probably see this one on many exchanges soon, weed coins are very popular  Roll Eyes

The Dev also posted yesterday that he was going to talk to two exchanges today and he said he already has one exchanged ready to list this.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

rotfl man this coin have 1 day already, easy man, we probably see this one on many exchanges soon, weed coins are very popular  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: