Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed Tokens [X11,PoSv2] MySweetyWeed - Weed Social Network with cash earning! - page 29. (Read 52663 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
POOL PRE-ANN
http://wetk.binpool.com/ - 1.5% fee PPLNS system

Launch date: 18 january on 19:00 (GMT+0)
I have an issue and can't register at altcoincallendar (can't recieve confirmation mail Cry ). If someone can update or make there new announcement - it will be great. Or i try to update it tomrrow.

what this - https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1249-WeTk

this not correct time? ))))
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
We're proud to list Weed Tokens at coinvanish.ru!
That sounds great ! I am keeping track of development and can say this coin has potential to reach somewhere.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Your website is down :

��%�TO���������������� �XO

What does that mean?
It works for me
downforeveryone.com/mysweetyweed.com/
Also, new updates are coming in about one hour
Edit: sorry, don't get it at first Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Your website is down :

��%�TO���������������� �XO

What does that mean?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Reserved,added your coin to our newcoin list  http://8btc.com/thread-13070-1-1.html   
 Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
another x11 mine it in 1 week rape coin?
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
Here we go:
Mining algorythm: x11
Difficulty retarget algorythm: Dark Gravity Wave v3
Proof of Stake year interest: 1% + compound and stake min age is 8 hours
PoS version: v2 (BlackCoin PoS)
Total coins: 10 millions
Block time: 64 sec
first block - premine 10%
from 2 to 200 block reward = 0 for pervent instamine
from 200 to 1540 block reward = 200, the ammount of coins - 268000 coins
from 1540 to 2980 blcok reward = 400, the ammount of coins - 576000 coins
from 2980 to 10080 block reward = 1150, the ammount of coins - ~8156000 coins for fair distribution
from 10080 to 10280 block reward = 0 coins if blockchain get stuck at switching to pos this will help
Release date: will be updated very soon Wink
Pools are welcome

Ahhh.... I am so glad to see it !!!! Tongue
Here we go:
Mining algorythm: x11
Difficulty retarget algorythm: Dark Gravity Wave v3
Proof of Stake year interest: 1% + compound and stake min age is 8 hours
PoS version: v2 (BlackCoin PoS)
Total coins: 10 millions
Block time: 64 sec
first block - premine 10%
from 2 to 200 block reward = 0 for pervent instamine
from 200 to 1540 block reward = 200, the ammount of coins - 268000 coins
from 1540 to 2980 blcok reward = 400, the ammount of coins - 576000 coins
from 2980 to 10080 block reward = 1150, the ammount of coins - ~8156000 coins for fair distribution
from 10080 to 10280 block reward = 0 coins if blockchain get stuck at switching to pos this will help
Release date: will be updated very soon Wink
Pools are welcome
administrator
Activity: 3906
Merit: 3123
Yea, next time don't bump your thread in less than 24 hours.
wtf someone just deleted my bump
Any suggestions on pos interest from community? And how long pow stage will be? Just to know what community think
Bump Grin
Tests almost done Wink
Soon dev of social network will come to office and we will have final discuss about coin specs
It's not for the write fault but for the scam.
They ripoff the logo of "Cannabis Social Club Barcelona" with the picture of some shop in the US when their site is recorded in Lithuania.
Did you not see the scam?
This images was taken just for "design" of our thread. Like example, it is obvious. We are planning to design our thread later. Now i focused to make all tests with wallet and be sure that start will go smoothly.
And, if you noticed, in this account are two people. I'm - dev of the coin. And person who started thread - our designer and developer of our social network.
Shame on all who latched on a typo. English - not our main language, so we can make typo time by time, and this is totally normal.
legendary
Activity: 1246
oh we're staying tuned alright
When will specs be announced?
Today we are planning to complete tests and announce specs and release date. Stay tuned Wink
Activity: 185
When will specs be announced?
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Oh look, another useless clone shitcoin.

First of all MySweetyWeed is huge and friendly community of cannabis followers which is growing every day!

How is your community huge?  You just started the thread.  There is no need for your piece of shit, no significant community will ever develop for it, and this pile of shit will fade into obscurity by next week.

Premine 10%, to dump on retards who throw BTC at this piece of shit once it hits a no-name exchange.  I'll point the FINDcoin crew this direction, maybe they can dox your dumb ass.

All will be announced soon, I am really sad that some users can not read, what and where ago and when it will appear...
We do want to scam anybody , and premine will go FOR USERS WHICH CAN GET TOKENS THROW SOCIAL NETWORK,
We do not like scammers which only said bad words with out any argue...
We will see what happened later...

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

Beware the EDIT will come  Wink
Edit: I made a screenshot of this too in case

maybe he want to said'do not want to scam anybody'?
don't care about the write faults guy  Grin

They ripoff the logo of "Cannabis Social Club Barcelona" with the picture of some shop in the US when their site is recorded in Lithuania.

NICE WORK!  I owe you some FIND  Grin

0AX0AX0AXX00AX0xa0xa0ax0axxa-0xa-0-ax000ax0xa0ax0ax-ax0xa0ax0xaa00XA0AXAX00A0AX

Nice guys you catch them really fast Wink (gratings Hollowman338 and waecrum ) go forward mates Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246

First of all MySweetyWeed is huge and friendly community of cannabis followers which is growing every day!

How is your community huge?  You just started the thread.  There is no need for your piece of shit, no significant community will ever develop for it, and this pile of shit will fade into obscurity by next week.

Premine 10%, to dump on retards who throw BTC at this piece of shit once it hits a no-name exchange.  I'll point the FINDcoin crew this direction, maybe they can dox your dumb ass.

All will be announced soon, I am really sad that some users can not read, what and where ago and when it will appear...
We do want to scam anybody , and premine will go FOR USERS WHICH CAN GET TOKENS THROW SOCIAL NETWORK,

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

NICE WORK!  I owe you some FIND  Grin
Activity: 97
Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 861

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

don't care about the write faults guy  Grin
Activity: 97
Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: