Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed Tokens [X11,PoSv2] MySweetyWeed - Weed Social Network with cash earning! - page 30. (Read 52663 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC
Oh look, another useless clone shitcoin.

First of all MySweetyWeed is huge and friendly community of cannabis followers which is growing every day!

How is your community huge?  You just started the thread.  There is no need for your piece of shit, no significant community will ever develop for it, and this pile of shit will fade into obscurity by next week.

Premine 10%, to dump on retards who throw BTC at this piece of shit once it hits a no-name exchange.  I'll point the FINDcoin crew this direction, maybe they can dox your dumb ass.

All will be announced soon, I am really sad that some users can not read, what and where ago and when it will appear...
We do want to scam anybody , and premine will go FOR USERS WHICH CAN GET TOKENS THROW SOCIAL NETWORK,
We do like scammers which only said bad words with out any argue...
We will see what happened later...

Most honest scam dev here or just a Freudian slip

Haha nice try mtgox :3 We written "We do not like scammers which only said bad words with out any argue..."

We speak about users like you, please ban him for flood!
For what u are posting? Is not any information in your post!
Please, such users do not reply to this topic, this topic is only for people who are interested in cannabis and want to do some business on it!!

Nice try to you MyScammyWeed but i make a screenshot before my post  Wink in case you do exactly what a scammy dev do in such circumstances: Edit.

Bad luck with your scam

Hate trolls as you, we can do it paint for 2 seconds all what we want

Not troll but just an honest person unlike you, but shh ... it's your little secret
Activity: 112

First of all MySweetyWeed is huge and friendly community of cannabis followers which is growing every day!

How is your community huge?  You just started the thread.  There is no need for your piece of shit, no significant community will ever develop for it, and this pile of shit will fade into obscurity by next week.

Premine 10%, to dump on retards who throw BTC at this piece of shit once it hits a no-name exchange.  I'll point the FINDcoin crew this direction, maybe they can dox your dumb ass.

All will be announced soon, I am really sad that some users can not read, what and where ago and when it will appear...
We do want to scam anybody , and premine will go FOR USERS WHICH CAN GET TOKENS THROW SOCIAL NETWORK,

Haha nice try mtgox :3 We written "We do not like scammers which only said bad words with out any argue..."

Please, such users do not reply to this topic, this topic is only for people who are interested in cannabis and want to do some business on it!!

Nice try to you MyScammyWeed but i make a screenshot before my post  Wink in case you do exactly what a scammy dev do in such circumstances: Edit.

Bad luck with your scam

Hate trolls as you, we can do it paint for 2 seconds all what we want
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

How is your community huge?  You just started the thread.  There is no need for your piece of shit, no significant community will ever develop for it, and this pile of shit will fade into obscurity by next week.

Premine 10%, to dump on retards who throw BTC at this piece of shit once it hits a no-name exchange.  I'll point the FINDcoin crew this direction, maybe they can dox your dumb ass.

We do not like scammers which only said bad words with out any argue...

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy
Activity: 1540
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

How is your community huge?  You just started the thread.  There is no need for your piece of shit, no significant community will ever develop for it, and this pile of shit will fade into obscurity by next week.

Premine 10%, to dump on retards who throw BTC at this piece of shit once it hits a no-name exchange.  I'll point the FINDcoin crew this direction, maybe they can dox your dumb ass.

Nice try to you MyScammyWeed but i make a screenshot before my post  Wink in case you do exactly what a scammy dev do in such circumstances: Edit.

Bad luck with your scam
welcome to the forum Sherlock Holmes
you are reduce all scam  Cheesy
Activity: 97
Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC

Nice try to you MyScammyWeed but i make a screenshot before my post  Wink in case you do exactly what a scammy dev do in such circumstances: Edit.

Bad luck with your scam
MySweetyWeed, Do not look at such posts, as for me, I will wait and look, if all will be nice, I proudly will become ur client!  Wink
We will add new information in a few days,
Wallet is in testing mode for secure, soon u will be able to check more, now we present to users first sevices and let they know about our services and company...
Do not worry, just wait littlebit

Activity: 100
Merit: 100
MySweetyWeed, Do not look at such posts, as for me, I will wait and look, if all will be nice, I proudly will become ur client!  Wink
just a little secret...we all know you are a scammer...shhhhhh....

It will be posted soon!!! After TESTS!! We want our wallet to be secure!

Weeed! Wink  I am waiting for ur shop guys Tongue When it appear in ur social network/

We will integrate shop to social network in 4 days I think!  Cool
Activity: 654
just a little secret...we all know you are a scammer...shhhhhh....
Activity: 100
Weeed! Wink  I am waiting for ur shop guys Tongue When it appear in ur social network/

We do not want to scam anybody , and premine will go FOR USERS WHICH CAN GET TOKENS THROW SOCIAL NETWORK,
We do not like scammers which only said bad words with out any argue...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Added your coin to 8btc forum http://8btc.com/thread-13070-1-1.html
8btc is the most famous forum in China.
(it's in Chinese,maybe you need a google trans service)
Anyway,you can tweet something to my twitter:https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins   

thank u ^^  I will write u PM about translations
Activity: 139
Added your coin to 8btc forum http://8btc.com/thread-13070-1-1.html
8btc is the most famous forum in China.
(it's in Chinese,maybe you need a google trans service)
Anyway,you can tweet something to my twitter:https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins   
Activity: 599
 I am coming for some new features.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Weeeeed!!!! I love your service YEP!! Cheesy
another weed..good luck  Smiley
thank u  Cheesy we think it will be very friendly journey Smiley
Activity: 154