Pages:
Author

Topic: Weekly pool and network statistics - page 2. (Read 91249 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
July 30, 2015, 08:30:40 PM
I was wondering, is the raw data for the nice block maker heatmap available for download? I'm talking about this thing.

I can't find it anywhere, but if it is available, I would totally love to see it. Smiley

I don't have a way to make the raw data available, but I could post monthly (or per 4032 block) summaries to pastebin if you like.

That'd be really helpful. Would there be summaries all the way back to block 0? I'd like to research the behavior of mining pools over time. Smiley

Yes, but they're not very accurate before 2012.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
July 30, 2015, 07:23:09 PM
I was wondering, is the raw data for the nice block maker heatmap available for download? I'm talking about this thing.

I can't find it anywhere, but if it is available, I would totally love to see it. Smiley

I don't have a way to make the raw data available, but I could post monthly (or per 4032 block) summaries to pastebin if you like.

That'd be really helpful. Would there be summaries all the way back to block 0? I'd like to research the behavior of mining pools over time. Smiley
donator
Poor impulse control.
July 30, 2015, 05:44:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
July 30, 2015, 01:59:19 AM

donator
Poor impulse control.
donator
Poor impulse control.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
May 03, 2015, 02:58:52 PM
Chinese pools are definitely dominating the charts. Interesting to see BTC China in 4th though Smiley
donator
Poor impulse control.
May 03, 2015, 08:34:23 AM
Now that I produce three weekly posts I can't really reproduce them here anymore so I'm going to link to them and include some interesting images instead.

Current Block Maker Statistics
Current Network Statistics
Current Mining Pool Statistics

Previous Block Maker Statistics
Previous Network Statistics
Previous Mining Pool Statistics

Check http://organofcorti.blogspot.com for other interesting bitcoin related posts.

Follow me on Twitter @oocBlog for notification of new posts as soon as I publish.
donator
Poor impulse control.
donator
Poor impulse control.
April 13, 2015, 10:18:39 AM
Now that I produce three weekly posts I can't really reproduce them here anymore so I'm going to link to them and include some interesting images instead.

Check http://organofcorti.blogspot.com for other interesting bitcoin related posts.

Follow me on Twitter @oocBlog for notification of new posts as soon as I publish.
donator
Poor impulse control.
April 07, 2015, 08:47:19 AM
I think BitClub doesn't have 34Phs.. They resolved 2 blocks Apr02 and then only 1 block Apr07

So it was probably just very good luck, or they might have hired some machines so they could begin with a bang.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
April 07, 2015, 08:32:39 AM
I think BitClub doesn't have 34Phs.. They resolved 2 blocks Apr02 and then only 1 block Apr07
donator
Poor impulse control.
March 31, 2015, 09:05:22 PM
Eclipse and Ghash haven't hit a "lucky streak" since October.  

Eclipse is not getting many blocks so their unluckiness in that period of time is not unlikely. I've been in talks with GHash, trying to figure out what's going on there.

Gotcha.. what's your take on Ghash?  Wink

Don't know yet. As soon as I'm sure I know what's going on, I'll post.
Activity: 956
Merit: 1001
March 31, 2015, 09:03:31 PM

Eclipse is not getting many blocks so their unluckiness in that period of time is not unlikely. I've been in talks with GHash, trying to figure out what's going on there.

Gotcha.. what's your take on Ghash?  Wink
donator
Poor impulse control.
March 31, 2015, 09:01:49 PM

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001
March 31, 2015, 08:51:42 PM

donator
Poor impulse control.
March 30, 2015, 01:27:56 AM

donator
Poor impulse control.
March 25, 2015, 07:05:33 AM

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
March 15, 2015, 08:34:05 AM
As an electrical engineer, the graph of Eligius' hashrateprofitability makes me happy on the inside.

As a Sine(X) I also like this graph Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
March 09, 2015, 11:10:43 AM
As a bitcoin enthusiast, the graph of kano.is is so random it could only be a graph related to block finding Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: