Pages:
Author

Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange] - page 10. (Read 34613 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
I want to see signed messages proving ownership by ukyo of our coins!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I know why ukyo is stalling:
All our BTC are still under his control, bitcoind issue is only a false excuse invented!
He is waiting for BTC / USD value max peak to sell for a max profit, and , once BTC value fall back to
200$ or less, he would repay everybody with a fraction of his profit, made on our back !!!

Would you trade this way? I think thats a big risk. If ukyo would try such a stunt he would have used the user funds before too to gain a profit. The only correct way would be to not use any user funds since nobody gave allowance to this.

ukyo... please make an update where the withdraws are staying. You didnt answer my question about your one statement where it sounded like withdraws stopped now because bitcoind stopped working completely. Is this the case? If not where are we with withdraws?

Thanks!
g83
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
All our BTC are still under his control, bitcoind issue is only a false excuse invented!
He is waiting for BTC / USD value max peak to sell for a max profit, and , once BTC value fall back to
200$ or less, he would repay everybody with a fraction of his profit, made on our back !!!

maybe he already sold at 300 $ - thinking this was the peak and now cant get back in cheaper..
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
The problem is you may never get your BTC any more....
Activity: 294
My withdrawal has been staying in 'Processing' status for over ten days. How much longer will I wait?

Don't worry the longer you wait the more your BTC will be worth when you get it Smiley
Activity: 5
My withdrawal has been staying in 'Processing' status for over ten days. How much longer will I wait?
legendary
ukyo... how does the withdraws go forward? What days are cleared and how many withdraws are still open?
legendary
I went to the weexchange site today and took a screencast of all my information just in case things go sideways. I've been very patient so far, but being stuck for 12 days isn't looking so good.
good idea, did the same now!
Activity: 31
I went to the weexchange site today and took a screencast of all my information just in case things go sideways. I've been very patient so far, but being stuck for 12 days isn't looking so good.
Activity: 10
Yes, I was helping with asicminer. Divs were only delayed that one week because of FriedCat shorting the div amount and I was waiting for the rest.

I think we will be done with the 23rd today. The next few days had a lot less transactions as I mentioned before.

-Ukyo

so october 23 is done?

No, I'm still waiting. But I will let you know if/when my transaction goes through.

Code:
2013-10-23 02:56:55	Withdraw	19.11521709 BTC		Processing

BTW, I'm verified if it makes any difference.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
Yes, I was helping with asicminer. Divs were only delayed that one week because of FriedCat shorting the div amount and I was waiting for the rest.

I think we will be done with the 23rd today. The next few days had a lot less transactions as I mentioned before.

-Ukyo

so october 23 is done?
Activity: 10
Guys, that number is NOT valid. It's not a secret hotline, it's an old answering service.

Yea, that's exactly the problem here - there's NO valid way of contacting anyone at weexchange (assuming hopefully that more people work there). Weexchenge is an old no-answering service.
Activity: 364
Well, I'm still waiting for my October 23 withdrawal..

Over the course of the last few weeks, I've tried everything:
1)opened multiple support tickets on weexchange
2)opened a support ticket on bitfunder
3)sent emails
4)found the secret hotline number, called it every other day
5)opened an account on bitcointalk just to send ukyo a pm

and this is the feedback I received:
1)No reply
2)"Please contact weexchange"  Smiley
3)No reply
4)"Ukyo is at a meeting"
5)No reply

It's only 19.1BTC, but these are all the bitcoins that I have. And if getting them back requires legal action, then I will do so. I'm too tired of this.

Exactly the same here..
+1  Angry Angry Angry

Guys, that number is NOT valid. It's not a secret hotline, it's an old answering service.
legendary
Wait a minute, I dont get it at all. If Ukyo has the BTC, why not to transfer them ALL to another wallet and process all withdrawals manually?

Ukyo answered this already. Hi seems to do this in small scale. So send a couple btc to another wallet and then send smaller withdraws fromt his wallet to safe time. But since the problem with bitcoind is that it crashes once it goes through too many bitcoin addresses to check if bitcoins are in it it wont work to send all bitcoins to another wallet. Because it would crash before sending when it tries to collect the bitcoins.

Its open if there is a wallet at all that can handle so many bitcoin addresses.

So its still 200 withdraws... the withdraws that are solved are replaced with new withdraws... i hope the coder are good to solve this problem.
Activity: 53
I reckon it won't be much work to list the 'processing' (or manual) withdrawals here accompanied with a status; paid or processing . For example the withdrawal ID as shown in WeExchange (probably these ID's will already be higher for newer withdrawals). Seems to me like a simple copy past from database. Then every creditor will have some information about how fast the manual withdrawals are being processed and would be alot less panicked. At least it would partially calm my worries.

legendary
I hope I get my 0.44 BTC soon...
Activity: 378

My 250BTC withdraw was delayed for 10 days  Angry  Angry

Did your withdraw go through now?
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Why would anyone use WeExchange after the BitFunder shutdown?
Activity: 12
sigh, Stop posting that "over and over and over" and STOP THE WITHDRAWING FUNCTIONALITY!.

now I told you, Dump all using pywallet, install the latest electrum and connect using tor, import all addresses and move the coins to a single or a couple of addresses, import them in a wallet.dat. Headache done, this solution WILL stick for a while.

Of course you want a permenant solution, USE LIBBITCOIN.

This would be a great solution except that I am not looking to shut down the site.
The system must stay in sync with the backend for tracking and audit purposes.
We can not have divergence.

How about this:
1. disable withdrawals on WEEX
2. dump priv. keys using pywallet, and transfer all coins to a single address
3. check if WEEX db is consistent with the number of coins on that address. this will answer the questions if anything is wrong.
4. if everything is ok, process withdrawal requests one by one
5. you can then do whatever you want with WEEX, check things, etc.

No one cares about what you want to do with WEEX, it's your problem, not ours.

You are unable to provide any data that supports your version. You just ask people to confirm that their xfers went through, except no one posts in this thread to confirm that. If you really did manual withdrawals, can you please post their TX ids? We can then see for ourselves if what you are saying is true. To me, your behaviour looks like stalling. I think you are very close to having legal problems. It's in your intereset to deal with this ASAP in any way possible, instead of telling people that the above method will complicate your life or will not benefit WEEX.

Please provide verifiable data that you did in fact processed manual withdrawals.

Pages:
Jump to: