Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the Ethereum Age - page 2. (Read 597 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
January 06, 2018, 10:30:51 AM
What a tremendous growth of Ethereum, hopefully this year 2018 ETH will have a great movement because it has a potential that's why its progressing.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
January 06, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
Etherium as a platform for generating tokens has long surpassed other projects in cryptoworld. May be this is it's predestination. BTC doesn't offer something similar. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
In addition, Ethereum can be used as a platform for other cryptocurrencies, and also because Ether transactions tend to be confirmed quicker by the blockchain. It's built to be more efficient than bitcoin, partly through virtue of being a newer and more optimized cryptocurrency.  And because bitcoin is better at storing value than Ethereum, at least for now, Ether has quickly become a preferred method for transferring wealth to and from people and entities. I think Ethereum will make impact this year based on it performance last year (2017).
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
January 06, 2018, 10:18:48 AM
Yes, this is the time for Ethereum to take the top spot on Bitcoin charts. Bitcoin has always been profitable and far behind rivals in terms of capital mobilization but high costs and slow transactions. 2018 Ethereum 2.0 can be released, giving more improvements than bitcoin. Wait wait, D; D
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
Hopefully ethereum will reach $8k this year as what the analysts are saying.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
January 06, 2018, 10:13:45 AM
Evryone suspect 2018 is a good year for ETH but this rush from the dawn is a important signal for cryptocurrency community!
A changing are comin'...is possible think ETH are going over BTC this year!
imposible Ethereum will going over Bitcoin because the price bitcoin still too far to be chased by Ethereum. but Ethereum it is indeed best coin number 2 ie under bitcoin.
i think takes a long time to pass the bitcoin. bitcoin and Ethereum the best coin in crypto world.

I agree with the statement, Ethereum cannot surpass Bitcoin's market revenue unless Ethereum will pump and the same time Bitcoin will drop.
But Ethereum will definitely taking back the seat as the second most valued currency next to Bitcoin because this week seems Ripple isn't pumping much.
Merit: 14
January 06, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
Possible the this could be the year of ethereum but for it to take over bitcoin I think that thought could be a bit of too much as you can see the price of bitcoin is slowly but surely rising again we are just waiting for the price  to reached as high as 20,000 USD marked for people to get pumped again just like what happen when it rise to 10,000 USD mark last 2017.
January 06, 2018, 10:09:02 AM
Ethereum is highly related with icos, is the ico market is hot, the price of eth will rise accordingly, if the ico market crashes, the eth will jump.

This year is the time for Ethereum and would likely the reason why most ERC20 platform coins are also pumping.
I don't hate Ripple as it seated as the second Altcoin based on market revenue but for me in my personal opinion, Ethereum deserves to be seated as the number one Altcoin and seated as second strongest Cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin but is a matter of time that Ethereum will take back the seat because the market capital figures are not that huge difference against Ripple.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
Evryone suspect 2018 is a good year for ETH but this rush from the dawn is a important signal for cryptocurrency community!
imposible Ethereum will going over Bitcoin because the price bitcoin still too far to be chased by Ethereum. but Ethereum it is indeed best coin number 2 ie under bitcoin.
i think takes a long time to pass the bitcoin. bitcoin and Ethereum the best coin in crypto world.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 10:03:08 AM
The Ether platform is the standard for Apps I believe plus it has a lot of very talented and smart developers including it’s inventor. Ethereum won’t fork like Bitcoin and it is already moving to Proof Stake . There are many projects to scale up Ether too. No contest.
Ethereum is far from perfect but nothing else can match them right now. Is investing in Ethereum risky? IMHO it is very low risk as it is a global decentralised network that cannot be shut down and sits at the base of the smart economy which will finally become a reality in 2018.
Question mark is still about Lightning network and Bitcoin... Everyone is talking about it, and it would be the solution for Bitcoin to become fast and cheap and it would damage all the other coins if it is implemented soon.
This is gamble at this stage, but short term I think it is a good idea to buy some Ethereum.
yes that's the power of ethereum, so we should have it from now on, before the price of ethereum really bounces up,
because I'm sure for the future its price ethereum will keep going up
January 06, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
As cryptocurrency experts predicted last year, 2018 is the best year for cryptocurrencies because people and young investors are willing to invest more in Altcoins than last year so of course Ethereum will get back the seat as the second most valued currency and the strongest Altcoin next to Bitcoin.
Soon enough Ethereum will replace Ripple XRP.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
January 06, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
Bitcoin with lighting will become centralized and it will be the beginning of bitcoin's death. The only hope for us all will be eth and as soon as bitcoin holders move to eth then it will happen the eth age.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
With the continuing increase of price of Ethereum, continue growing number of ICOs every day where most of it are Ethereum based and payment accepted are Ethereum. I can say that 2018 and beyong would be Ethereum Age.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
January 06, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
The Ether platform is the standard for Apps I believe plus it has a lot of very talented and smart developers including it’s inventor. Ethereum won’t fork like Bitcoin and it is already moving to Proof Stake . There are many projects to scale up Ether too. No contest.
Ethereum is far from perfect but nothing else can match them right now. Is investing in Ethereum risky? IMHO it is very low risk as it is a global decentralised network that cannot be shut down and sits at the base of the smart economy which will finally become a reality in 2018.
Question mark is still about Lightning network and Bitcoin... Everyone is talking about it, and it would be the solution for Bitcoin to become fast and cheap and it would damage all the other coins if it is implemented soon.
This is gamble at this stage, but short term I think it is a good idea to buy some Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 09:34:26 AM
I think Ethereum will be very difficult to get past Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the main coin and a coin reporter of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and Ethereum also have a good future, but I prefer Bitcoin rather than Ethereum. But do not underestimate altcoin because altcoin can be very beneficial and very profitable
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 06, 2018, 09:16:14 AM
I like Eth and I feel it will be strong in 2018 but we have to remember without btc being strong no other alt coin can truly be strong. Eth should hopefully see 2-3k during this year. It will be a interesting year to see how governments, banks etc adapt or try and stop the strength in cryptocurrency.
ETH will be strong and so are other altcoins in the market right now. We will see a huge boom this year and while some will do well, some will not.

However, this would not make bitcoin to be displaced as I am sure even bitcoin's protocol will be developed more and get better which would make investors to even increase the more into bitcoin, but we just have to wait and see.

Ethereum Age is something that is hugely exaggerated and impossible. I am sure Ethereum will have a very good growth in this year but I am not expecting Ethereum to end up beating bitcoin to it. This may the age of ICOs quite alright and we will get to see the Ethereum platform being used hugely, but I do not see how that would cause bitcoin to enter the drain or get stepped down.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 03, 2018, 05:07:57 AM
Analysts said it can reach upto $8k this year but its too early to speculate the prices.

With that price it's really hard to tell that as eth is still below in $1k but I'm also certain that this year will be a big milestone for ethereum network.
Crossed fingers!
Activity: 182
January 03, 2018, 04:51:51 AM
Analysts said it can reach upto $8k this year but its too early to speculate the prices.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 04:50:36 AM
Ethereum age will starts with full implementation of Casper update on mainnet. Ethereum showed rapidly development in 2017. And price raised huge accordingly.
Activity: 62
January 03, 2018, 04:39:33 AM
 Ethereum is highly related with icos, is the ico market is hot, the price of eth will rise accordingly, if the ico market crashes, the eth will jump.
Pages:
Jump to: