Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the Ethereum Age - page 5. (Read 597 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
January 02, 2018, 03:23:27 AM
Absolutely Eth is a potential altcoins. The name of eth is in the mind of bitcoin people. Because it's domain is amazing. This year probably is a good year. Lets expect the price increase of eth. Maybe we can conclude that before the end of 2018 expect the unexpected for eth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 03:21:52 AM
It's possible and everyone want it Ethereum will take over Bitcoin, But I don't think 2018 Ethereum can reach 13000$.We will see what's the result of ethereum this year.

Maybe Ripple will. It went up 400x in like 9 months. Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 02, 2018, 03:19:27 AM
It's possible and everyone want it Ethereum will take over Bitcoin, But I don't think 2018 Ethereum can reach 13000$.We will see what's the result of ethereum this year.

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
January 02, 2018, 03:07:09 AM
Hopefully will experience a great movement in 2018. Because Ethereum is awesome and has been undervalued for a long time now, time to explode. I believe that there will be more demand for ETH, Casper testnet working well and at the end pump.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
January 02, 2018, 03:10:05 AM
ETH will surely see a big progress in terms of scaling this year. Also many top ETH projects will publically release such as Akasha, Decentraland, Hash Rush, Lunyr, Golem and many more. So yes we can expect a tremendous growth of ETH. Although I don't think it will be enough to launch ETH ahead of BTC. BTC is totally another thing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 02:59:10 AM
Indeed, Ethereum price now is at its highest price. I'm holding ethereum and I want to hold it even more. This project is really great, but I don’t think it will surpass BTC. Sure it has potential that’s why its progressing. But still, I think there is a low probability that it will surpass the BTC. BTC reputation was so high to reach.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 02, 2018, 02:53:14 AM
Evryone suspect 2018 is a good year for ETH but this rush from the dawn is a important signal for cryptocurrency community!
A changing are comin'...is possible think ETH are going over BTC this year!
For me it's just only prediction. Since the main coin its still bitcoin. Also the economic last year not showing a good progress and a lot of coin showing and make alot option beside eth. I think the price wil not changing alot. But if bitcoin back to 18-20.000 $ maybe eth wil have a rise too but couldn't replace the bitcoin as the main coin.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 02:26:05 AM
I'm not sure ETH will pass BTC this year, even if ETH passes DASH, I'm not sure.
the ETH price is stable at between $ 850, the highest $ 1000.
Activity: 429
January 02, 2018, 02:24:21 AM
the price of ethereum will increase and bitcoin will be higher because now its price is high but it will take some time to increase it because at the beginning of January 2018 the price is rising. But the price is still higher because it is also rising and many investors invest in it.
Activity: 113
January 02, 2018, 02:17:08 AM
I think there is a very low probability of total ETH exceeding BTC by 2018, as you can see the value of XRP is also rising rapidly and incredibly.
Activity: 378
January 02, 2018, 02:15:22 AM
The Ethereum should show high growth in 2018. No one can predict how events will develop.
However, a huge number of developing on ETH platform projects creates its own ecosystem. So Ethereum will not depend on the Bitcoin volatility in the future.
By the way, a number of countries expect the development of their digital economies on the Ether platform basis.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 02:11:32 AM
Yes it's has good value now and it can be next similar to btc even ripple also good more in high price now than eth.Ethereum already see the potential this few years and for me in no time we can have eth to fiat,we only need the support of anyone here in crypto.They already try to have this eth to fiat exchange but they only have little support in that so i think this year or in other year it can happen.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 02, 2018, 01:59:03 AM
I don't think so. Ethereum is barely clinging to its current position thanks to the sudden rise in the position of Ripple recently which shows that there are other coins potentially better than Ethereum in many aspects. Personally, I like Ethereum a lot thanks to its great developer team and superb features, but I don't these advantages are enough for it to overtake bitcoin anytime soon.

Based on my research, bitcoin has, will and shall always be the king of all crypto currencies and no coin will come close to displacing this beast due to its popularity and recognition among people worldwide.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
January 02, 2018, 01:54:17 AM
It is possible for Ethereum to replace bitcoin. Specially, if bitcoin will not update their blockchain technology. A lot of people are getting mad because of transaction now in bitcoin. High transaction fees and too long to recieve the bitcoin. Ethereum has the potential to dethrone bitcoin but for me bitcoin will move up this year and will remain on the top.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 01:42:24 AM
maybe if there is no improvement of bitcoin about the length of the transaction, then its position can be taken ethereum. but for now it is still difficult to achieve, for its market cap is still lagging far from bitcoin. we'll see, all can happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
January 02, 2018, 01:37:14 AM
For me, ETH and ETC on the first two areas, bitcoin has no such possibilities as ETH, 80% of all tokens created is on this platform, bitcoin is not so interesting. 2018 ETH and Doge)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 01:33:05 AM
I believe ETH will just move back to the number 2 spot on the charts but I think it will thoroughly plant itself there. Ripple will no longer be an issue hopefully.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 02, 2018, 01:29:38 AM
Evryone suspect 2018 is a good year for ETH but this rush from the dawn is a important signal for cryptocurrency community!
A changing are comin'...is possible think ETH are going over BTC this year!
I believe and I'm positive with ETH for this year but I'm not thinking that it's going to take over bitcoin's value for this year. It will get it's 2nd place again from Ripple as it was taken over by it. I'm ready to keep on holding my ETH's now and I'm not going to spend it for a while. I have to endure the temptation and will keep on holding it until the end of the year and will see what will be the possible result of it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
I like Eth and I feel it will be strong in 2018 but we have to remember without btc being strong no other alt coin can truly be strong. Eth should hopefully see 2-3k during this year. It will be a interesting year to see how governments, banks etc adapt or try and stop the strength in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
January 02, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
It is possible but I don't expect the growth of ETH to be more than 2x that of BTC and as a result it won't take over number one spot on CMC. ETH will get its dance on but it won't overthrown BTC in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: