Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the Ethereum Age - page 4. (Read 597 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
January 02, 2018, 07:00:10 AM
While i think Eth will probably get bigger... that seems like a strange assertion OP considering Eth has just had its spot usurped by Xrp.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
January 02, 2018, 06:50:44 AM
Evryone suspect 2018 is a good year for ETH but this rush from the dawn is a important signal for cryptocurrency community!
A changing are comin'...is possible think ETH are going over BTC this year!

Lol. You know what pal, i too love ethereum and all, and actually believe that it will reach new heights this year but, to say that ethereum is going over bitcoin is just too much. Lol. Ethereum isn't even worth comparing to bitcoins. At least not at this time. But no matter how good ethereum is, i really find it impossible to even get close to overcoming bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 05:22:23 AM
I think so. The first position is of course still bitcoin, but no coin can edge ETH in second place in 2018. Because ETH is showing a boom last year and will grow stronger this year by attracting more investors into it.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 05:18:05 AM
It's still a question whether ETH can exceed BTC, but the price of ETH will go up, which is something almost everyone knows,
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 05:17:02 AM
Evryone suspect 2018 is a good year for ETH but this rush from the dawn is a important signal for cryptocurrency community!

I don't think that Etherium capitalization will be more than BTC capitalization in this year. However, it will be good growth this year
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 02, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
ethereum price is increasing due to the mass adoption of the smart contracts offered by the ethereum blockchain.. 2018 will be the year of altcoins..bitcoin dominance is all time low you can see yourself on the CMC

I think 2018 will be the year of Ethereum for sure. So much momentum right now.
Activity: 308
January 02, 2018, 05:15:30 AM
We cant predict ethereum will take over bitcoin because of its large supply and bitcoin's limited supply that's what make both difference . But ethereum is haing real potentiality in crypto world comapre to BCH and XRP /. After bitcoin Etherum suits for second position.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 05:14:19 AM
Ethereum can take over bitcoin's place if the devs won't fix and lower the transaction fees which is killing the bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

I don't think this will be a year for Ethereum and I don't think it can ever take over bitcoin.
I do feel though that in 2018 it may move down to 3-5 position at market cap because other alts are actually more appealing to people are they are bringing much highers times the profit than Eth ever can.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 02, 2018, 05:04:13 AM

It could happen, yes. Ethereum grew a huge amount in 2017, and 2018 might be just as good. There is a chance to overtake Bitcoin - but will Bitcoin still be in the number one spot to overtake, or will that be Ripple? Could bitcoin be pushed down to third? It seems difficult to imagine, but it might come true.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 05:01:06 AM
Ethereum is rising now due to they start Casper alpha network. Ethereum in 2018 has a great future.
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
January 02, 2018, 04:50:50 AM
Ethereum economy will be huge. I don't like to compare it with bitcoin though. They are two different animals. Each has its own market.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
January 02, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
I think that the Etherum will grow inthis year 2018.Etherum is a good potential altcoins.The prices of the Etherum will increases day by day .Investors can get more profit from it.
Activity: 658
January 02, 2018, 04:39:32 AM
Ethereum taking over bitcoin is still very arguable. However, there is strong indication that ethereum might go mainstrem just like the bitcoin did! Ethereum is favour by large percentage of cryptocurrency user and it's ability to be used for so many statergic business relationship make ethereum even more appealling!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 04:34:28 AM
well! ETH will grow in this year but for ETH to overtake BTC, im not sure that will happen. It's true that BTC has been stuck for some past weeks but I'm realyy sure it will come back to reach a high trading price another time(sometime soon)

Well ETH might taking it slow just to be sure in their own target, I really think that they are not taking the pace of other crypto's because they want to be in a quality in their every movement, And I really think that they are a possible threat for bitcoin in the future but this is just a possibility, You can surely see that ethereum is doing great right now and as of now the value is at $882.65 USD, even if ripple has taken it's place because of it's unusual movement it will take years for ripple to take on the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 308
January 02, 2018, 04:04:47 AM
well! ETH will grow in this year but for ETH to overtake BTC, im not sure that will happen. It's true that BTC has been stuck for some past weeks but I'm realyy sure it will come back to reach a high trading price another time(sometime soon)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 02, 2018, 03:55:25 AM
I think ETH will grow in 2018 as it is one of the top coinmarketcap coins but it also has a hard fork coming up with ETHERZERO being the forked coin that is coming and I think will be airdropped. So maybe there is a bull run until the 19th JANUARY FOR WHEN THE ETHEREUM HARDFORK will happen and the etherzero coin will be airdropped to participants, so now is the time to collect and hodl a little ETH, if you don't have any already.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 02, 2018, 03:43:42 AM
ethereum price is increasing due to the mass adoption of the smart contracts offered by the ethereum blockchain.. 2018 will be the year of altcoins..bitcoin dominance is all time low you can see yourself on the CMC
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
January 02, 2018, 03:40:29 AM
It is possible for Ethereum to replace bitcoin. Specially, if bitcoin will not update their blockchain technology. A lot of people are getting mad because of transaction now in bitcoin. High transaction fees and too long to recieve the bitcoin. Ethereum has the potential to dethrone bitcoin but for me bitcoin will move up this year and will remain on the top.

What you've said contradicts to each other. Grin
Bitcoin is bitcoin and Ether is ether and no questions should be ask. I'm more than happy now that eth touch $800 and it's a good start up for new year and it actually anticipated by many. Hope it isn't a bubble and will just continue to soar.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 02, 2018, 03:30:41 AM
nothing ever is going to change the fact that Ethereum is a shitcoin.

it is true that it is rising, and it will probably rise a lot more and get dumped a lot more too. and i have to admit i have already invested a lot of money in it and make a ton of profit, and i currently even have an investment in ETH since it is getting pumped. but i still consider it the biggest shitcoin that ever existed.

there are simply too many things wrong with it! it had some cool ideas but they are all implemented in a worse way possible which have introduced lots of bugs and attack surfaces, lots of which have already been exploited and so little fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: