Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 18. (Read 15662 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
April 14, 2019, 01:00:06 AM
People getting forced to embrace to use cryptocurrency i think its just possible in the future,but it still takes alot of things and efforts for bitcoin to be accepted by the government  which is needed in order to push bitcoin as one of our official currency in the world
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 14, 2019, 12:49:32 AM
It is curious to live in the future. Pity that time machine does not exist. I would like to know if Bitcoin gains the greatest popularity in 50-100 years. Suppose, it will manage to do it as well as the best altcoins.
is there a modern technology that survived till 100 years? If it is it usually comes from an ancient technology was developed. now the technology is constantly evolving. and also to cryptocurrency. a time will certainly be replaced with better technology, they will survive if their continuously evolving in accordance with market demand.

There is always new technology and i think this happen in blockchain too. Blockchain technology could improve to more better and faster. For bitcoin, perhaps its old technology but its already proven as secure network and i think bitcoin could survive in many years
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
April 14, 2019, 12:08:30 AM
It is curious to live in the future. Pity that time machine does not exist. I would like to know if Bitcoin gains the greatest popularity in 50-100 years. Suppose, it will manage to do it as well as the best altcoins.
is there a modern technology that survived till 100 years? If it is it usually comes from an ancient technology was developed. now the technology is constantly evolving. and also to cryptocurrency. a time will certainly be replaced with better technology, they will survive if their continuously evolving in accordance with market demand.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 14, 2019, 12:03:49 AM
Crypto will have a great future. Right now people are taking it as an investment option . But it ha Long way to go. It is now setting itself as an financian instrument but it has more scope.  It is whole financian existen where you create crypto through mining Store it in your Walker like Bank And Exchange it for anything in Team of value

Activity: 172
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 02:58:20 PM
This is will surely come faster than expected even global institutions won't have any option than to support cryptocurrency and with Cryptocurrency countries of the world will have more free hand to trade globally even if USD is not available for them to use.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 13, 2019, 02:37:10 PM
From that point the usage will grow more, it will be developed and adopt just need to take some time but surely it will happen, the future ahead will
dictate what fate bitcoin and this  industry will provide us, we just need to keep believing.

There will be resistance for sure, centralization at its best.  Banks and lots of institution that promotes centralization will oppose this idea but overtime they will realized that they really need to adopt blockchain but yet they will never embrace decentralization so they will definitely create their own centralized blockchain.  But nevertheless, blockchain technology will be adopted.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 05:44:23 AM
for now I still think of crypto as an investment. because in myself I have not been able to optimize the way blockchain works. but I believe crypto will be adopted en masse and everyone will start using crypto.
Activity: 640
April 12, 2019, 06:28:28 PM
technology development over time has become more sophisticated and has been used for daily life in accordance with its functions, it cannot be denied that blockchain and cryptocurrency technology in the future will be able to be used for our daily needs in accordance with creating it.
so inevitably in the future, we will all follow the developments that occur in this world with the presence of advanced technology to be able to help facilitate us in doing things.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
April 12, 2019, 05:28:49 PM
No doubt, blockchain technology is the future and we will come when people will definitely have no option than to adopt the use of crypto currency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 12, 2019, 05:22:19 PM
Adoption is important here because in this situation it will the only way to get you a much more income getting person in very short time so if you adopt the currency right now you will definitely be get richer in the next few years and I think it is a good idea also.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
April 12, 2019, 03:50:05 PM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
if indeed the policy implemented is like that I can only surrender because, what I want to do, it will still be difficult to be, like it or not, it is better to run with a good heart, right, we first intention is to learn to know far about crypto follow what is already there.
  I know it is hard to get your earning with crypto currency if you are lack of patience, but at the same time crypto investment is the best way to save my assets,  it gives us so many opportunities to gain profit and to make our future bright like we can invest and we can save our money for long term, we can trade, we can invest and trade with crypto currency, but I can see the future is really bright.
Activity: 476
April 12, 2019, 03:04:31 PM
I agree with the opinion that the future is cryptocurrency and blockchain. As more and more people and companies are convinced that this technology is convenient and safe and see its obvious advantages.
Large companies will not use blockchain and cryptocurrency until it is introduced into the legal field, we need to wait for some actions from the government and then look into the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain
Activity: 910
April 12, 2019, 02:41:33 PM
I agree with the opinion that the future is cryptocurrency and blockchain. As more and more people and companies are convinced that this technology is convenient and safe and see its obvious advantages.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 12, 2019, 02:35:17 PM
Yes you are very correct, cryptocurrencies has come to stay and nothing can change it. The blockchain technology is a revolutionizing technology and all cryptocurrencies are powered by the Blockchain tech. The world has since the utilties of the blockchain technology so they have no option than to adopt cryptocurrencies
Nice to see that Blockchain Technology is spreading at such a high speed in our world. It’s sure that this technology will make the world a better place.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
April 12, 2019, 01:48:40 PM
Yes you are very correct, cryptocurrencies has come to stay and nothing can change it. The blockchain technology is a revolutionizing technology and all cryptocurrencies are powered by the Blockchain tech. The world has since the utilties of the blockchain technology so they have no option than to adopt cryptocurrencies
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 12, 2019, 01:38:16 PM
for me, of course i will support blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to be a real current and yes i love it and will became one of future of it.
blockchain is most safe technology and have a perfect secure.
let's see the future of blockchain and cryptocurrency next time.

The benefits of blockchain have been proven to be used for various transactions that need speed, I'm sure the future of the blockchain will be bright and this will make the use of crypto increase.
From that point the usage will grow more, it will be developed and adopt just need to take some time but surely it will happen, the future ahead will
dictate what fate bitcoin and this  industry will provide us, we just need to keep believing.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 12:59:16 PM
Crypto will have a great future. Right now people are taking it as an investment option . But it ha Long way to go. It is now setting itself as an financian instrument but it has more scope.  It is whole financian existen where you create crypto through mining Store it in your Walker like Bank And Exchange it for anything in Team of value
Activity: 714
April 12, 2019, 12:26:16 PM
In time, of course blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will continue to be of interest to everyone. If there is someone today who does not want to know cryptocurrency or blockchain technology, of course one day that person or company will be interested. Because in the future of course technology will continue to grow. We cannot avoid that unless we follow the plot.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 11:49:25 AM
for me, of course i will support blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to be a real current and yes i love it and will became one of future of it.

The benefits of blockchain have been proven to be used for various transactions that need speed, I'm sure the future of the blockchain will be bright and this will make the use of crypto increase.
Activity: 504
April 12, 2019, 11:40:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: