Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 20. (Read 15660 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 04:01:31 AM
We need new moment where in the future bitcoin and altcoin become more profitable e digital currency payment and have higher price, maybe bitcoin have potential to higher and always many support from investor to make bitcoin is higher price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 11, 2019, 03:39:33 AM
When people cannot make a decent profit in government bonds and treasuries, they are going to look for other places to put their cash. The US Dollar is also going to continue weakening, real estate is a huge bubble too.
I believe it will be driving a new crypto rise.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
April 10, 2019, 11:30:23 PM
for me for now crypto is only a tool to invest and haven't dared to put all my money into crypto because it has a big risk.
it is true that we must be prepared to accept technological developments but must also be balanced with knowledge of the functions of these technologies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
April 10, 2019, 10:58:46 PM
Crypto and blockchain technology started to become mainstream after the bullish trend that happened in 2017. People started to aware about crypto and also the awesome technology behind it called blockchain since then. I think we're in recognition stage right now.
Activity: 532
April 10, 2019, 10:48:09 PM
In the future bitcoin and altcoin become famous transaction and many investor will use bitcoin and altcoin as investment and payment transaction, many country will allowed for using bitcoin as transaction payment for the future.
Activity: 378
April 10, 2019, 10:32:02 PM
I still support cryptocurrency now and in the future, I believe and believe that even though it is in an unstable condition, crypto will grow better in the future and will benefit all users and I have no doubt about this
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 10, 2019, 10:25:26 PM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

I just want to share the cryptocurrency adoption here on our country, we are currently on stage on cryptocurrency adoption wherein we are paying almost most of the transaction through cryptos. In that case, its popularity is much more gaining a development, at the same time, market prices of such cryptos increases. I would like also other countries to adopt specially bitcoin.
Activity: 728
April 10, 2019, 10:10:37 PM
I fully support Cryptocurrency because this is a technology that continues to grow. For now this industry is becoming very popular because it can change one's economy for the better. This cryptocurrency will continue to be developed and in the future it may have become a payment medium used by many people.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
April 10, 2019, 10:05:00 PM
there is no reason to hate or reject cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a breakthrough in  technology that is very useful. bitcoin was the first crypto made by satoshi in 2008 during the global crisis. Satoshi provides an alternative currency that continues to grow and provides many benefits. so that I will always support and like cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
April 10, 2019, 09:45:12 PM
I strongly support the existence of crypto so far because the opportunity for everyone to use it as a place of income at any time is very open and certainly can improve the economic system.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 10, 2019, 07:23:10 PM
cryptocurrency and blockchain are technological advances that deserve to be liked by everyone, it is unreasonable to have to hate crypto, crypto has hypnotized people in the world to believe it

Exactly because the new technologies still improving and coming very soon the digital technology change the world speceally the currency we need to use and adoption for the daily routine of ours lives.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 10, 2019, 07:21:27 PM
We are heading towards mass adoption of crypto. There are many obstacles on the road but  this cannot be stopped anymore. Many big companies like JP Morgan, Facebook just to mention some of them are working on their own coins. It is obvious what will happen  if Facebook with it`s 2 billion users enter the market.
Imagine how widely crypto will be ever to reached and start believing, people who cares about investment will easily be attracted and start
investigating about this new industry, knowing that those mentioned businesses got a big influenced from its venue of audience, interest rate
will surely fluctuates same like with how bitcoin behaving.

Future just around the corner, we need to open  arms embracing changes and cater new sets of ideas for much stronger system.
Activity: 512
April 10, 2019, 07:11:16 PM
We are heading towards mass adoption of crypto. There are many obstacles on the road but  this cannot be stopped anymore. Many big companies like JP Morgan, Facebook just to mention some of them are working on their own coins. It is obvious what will happen  if Facebook with it`s 2 billion users enter the market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 10, 2019, 04:55:56 PM
I am sure and believe that the crypto market will develop better for the future than now, for now the crypto condition is not yet stable but slowly - the land will certainly rise so that the cryptocurrency will be crowded again and in the future it will provide better benefits for all
There is still room for lots of adoption of the cryptocurrency, and by the time everyone that are knowledgeable about the internet gets proper awareness, the sky will be the limit for cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin.

Because, when I talk about cryptocurrency, I strictly talk about BTC being the most reliable coin ever until other coins proves me wrong, Bitcoin will become very stable in future and will continue to get more recognition as many companies are typically introducing it as means of payment, I just learnt recently that about 138 coffee shops in USA has adopted the use of cryptocurrency for payment of their product.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
April 10, 2019, 12:43:08 PM
I am sure and believe that the crypto market will develop better for the future than now, for now the crypto condition is not yet stable but slowly - the land will certainly rise so that the cryptocurrency will be crowded again and in the future it will provide better benefits for all
The future will indeed be bright once we see the clear objective of what cryptocurrency really stands for, we are presently at the stage of recognition and adoptions, many people are getting introduced to it on a daily basis and sing it for different purposes, but the main purpose for which everyone is using it for now is what I am not in agreement with.

Basically everyone is using the cryptocurrency for investment purpose alone and forgetting the fact that there is more to cryptocurrency to keep it alive than investment, when crypto currency, especially becomes too expensive later, it will not be too good for investment because the market will become really less volatile, so what do we do then if we don’t start getting ourselves used to the idea of making it for utility purpose.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 10, 2019, 12:30:42 PM
High percentage of people are embracing cryptocurrency and as the future money, but we can't force any one to use crypto but with time it will become clear to them that the only way out of financial imprisonment it to adopt cryptocurrency as a secondary currency to achieve the financial freedom needed.

How much time is needed to understand it? Now, most people invest in the cryptocurrencies only to get better returns in the future. They do not think at all about the other different ways of using crypto.
Activity: 798
homt.net
April 10, 2019, 05:22:55 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

Yes, you are quite correct, the future of the cryptocurrency blockchain technology is quite bright, however the process of massive cryptocurrency adoption is a gradual one, many people are hearing about the new technology for the first time and still a lot of people have not heard about it.
Activity: 826
April 10, 2019, 05:05:50 AM
I strongly support Cryptocurrency because this is a very good future. This industry still offers huge results and if not developed, of course we will lose. In the future I think everyone will continue to like the field of online work. And this Cryptocurrency is a very good choice to continue to grow.
Activity: 258
April 10, 2019, 03:40:48 AM
Because of the massive entry of projects with crypto currency. People will force to use crypto, for example banks, if there is a crypto coin created by them it will sure have purpose to force people to have that coin. Everything can change and i believe, having crypto currency for living will happen in the future. If all project get to use crypto for sure demand will increase as long as its user, the world user. Everyone of us will know btc
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
April 10, 2019, 03:35:40 AM
Just like banks, shops, new companies, new payment systems everything is willing to accept and start up with such new technologies that indeed future will be positive one.
Companies like shops and banks are regulated by the government, they will be accepting crypto if there is a proper regulation for crypto also.
They will not hesitate because it could increase their client and thus will improve their profitability.
Digital currency is the future, so they will not hesitate to adopt.
Pages:
Jump to: