Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 24. (Read 15660 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 07, 2019, 06:09:04 PM
Each and everyday, cryptocurrency is getting more interested and exciting with a lot of people investing in it. I believe as time goes on, cryptocurrency will be a lot better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 05:04:02 PM
Many people nowadays are getting more interested in cryptocurrency and are eager to know what exactly is all about. As time goes on, many people will start using cryptocurrency in their daily life and through this, the goal of mass adoption will come to reality
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
April 07, 2019, 04:44:44 PM
Many hardcore critics of bitcoins (and cryptocurrency) are already taking a more enlightened and less critical stance on it.Blockchain is going to impact major segments of society,we will the block chain versions of virtually everything.the future is cryptos
Activity: 336
April 07, 2019, 04:36:43 PM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

To begin with, cryptocurrencies need to learn how to take a worthy place in the lives of all people, not just stock traders and speculators. That's when cryptocurrency will be able to enter the lives of many people and get a massive spread.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 11:05:54 AM
of course supporting and following the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain world, because this system benefits everyone, all companies and benefits the earth. the more relationships that are intertwined from people in all corners of the world from various countries, let's support and introduce this new thing to friends and relatives
Activity: 598
April 07, 2019, 11:00:56 AM
Regarding technology, I think blockchain is the right choice. And I believe, people will like it more than those who reject it. The future of cryptocurrency has begun to reappear from its decline some time ago.
Welcome back to the future.
True, Blockchain is a very good technology so far, because this technology has been widely used by large companies, and the more profitable is the price of Bitcoin which is a digital asset that uses the Blockchain network, the price increases from year to year, so in the future of Bitcoin will have a very expensive price
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
April 07, 2019, 10:53:39 AM
I fully support cryptocurrency and blockchain technology as a versatile tool in modern times, I also here always embrace the closest people to know about blockchain technology.
There's a more effective ways to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain but in time, many people are knowledgeable enough to teach people about investing. We have no choice but to adopt change, and that change will bring us to a new market. Cryptocurrency is a wake up call for the financial institution to do better with their technology or else they will be killed by cryptocurrency. Some companies already adopt blockchain, so there's no other reason for investors to also adopt this market, this will be for a better future ahead.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
April 07, 2019, 10:48:54 AM
Regarding technology, I think blockchain is the right choice. And I believe, people will like it more than those who reject it. The future of cryptocurrency has begun to reappear from its decline some time ago.
Welcome back to the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 07, 2019, 10:31:30 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
I think everyone will get familiar with cryptocurrency, that it will make many people accepted cryptocurrency. Just like what happen on creditcard or any digital payment system that already spread globally in every part of the world.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 07, 2019, 10:26:09 AM

Well, if there is no driving force and no enthusiasm at all, if there are fiats and other financial medium people can use, there is no need for them to change to cryptocurrency. In that case, what we need here is a mass adoption through a huge market and trend that will drive people to utilize crypto. But for the mean time, as crypto is so volatile, it couldn't be attractive to new users.
Activity: 784
April 07, 2019, 10:13:38 AM
cryptocurrency and blockchain are technological advances that deserve to be liked by everyone, it is unreasonable to have to hate crypto, crypto has hypnotized people in the world to believe it
isn't the krtipto or blockchain currency created by using advances in time and technology and it is needed to keep up with the times and technology that continues to grow
Activity: 658
April 07, 2019, 10:09:57 AM
I really like crypto, so to this day I still work in crypto and always keep up with the good and bad developments, because crypto is the most advanced technology for the future
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
April 07, 2019, 10:00:41 AM
I fully support cryptocurrency and blockchain technology as a versatile tool in modern times, I also here always embrace the closest people to know about blockchain technology.
Activity: 602
April 07, 2019, 09:57:43 AM
That was a nice prospect, welcome to the future. Because these days cryptocurrency is the king of all nations, no matter what happen, nor the other people would not accept it. By hooked or by crooked, cryptocurrency in the near future is the more successful and more powerful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
April 07, 2019, 09:51:23 AM
Although this opinion is valid, I think we crypto enthusiast need to take a chill pill with this visionary talks because it will keep attracting backlash from the traditional banking system of the world..In 10 years which industry can we say crypto has reformed or revolutionized. Am beyond doubt that crypto is the future but we need to start the adoption from less sensitive areas such as the use ledgers , Dapps and smart contracts to improve the convectional systems of the world before we can gradually push for the currency.
Activity: 868
April 07, 2019, 09:40:18 AM
I support this, many of them are starting to adopt block technology or take part in this field for the foreseeable future, fully I am sure there will be a time that anyone of them of course will need crypto and join in it. Don't worry about this situation because the crypto trip is still long. this is not the end of crypto
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 07, 2019, 09:32:49 AM
A positive outlook at the moment, let alone seeing the crypto market is quite good and continues to provide a truly beneficial increase. We will welcome the future brightly, hope that crypto will continue and use this good moment to continue investing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
April 07, 2019, 09:28:07 AM
I don't live in the future. I live today. Today cryptocurrency is a very good means for speculation. And I'm taking the path of less resistance. Trade will always remain profitable.
Activity: 700
April 07, 2019, 09:27:04 AM
Yes Cryptocurrency will actually take over cos adaptation is taking place and been more recognised  but it won't be an easy one cos even the government will fight but Crypto will prevail

for me to go to a good future is indeed quite difficult, besides the government which is difficult to be persuaded to approve crypto, there are also other obstacles, of course, as there are many people who are quite unhappy with crypto, and sometimes make crypto development difficult.
Activity: 280
April 07, 2019, 09:18:08 AM
This is absolutely the future the cryptocurrency world is waiting for. By then, the early adopters will walk shoulder high because they were smart enough make the embrace on time. That future will surely come, nothing good comes easy. Step by step the cryptocurrency world will attract greater investors to make this happen.
Pages:
Jump to: