Pages:
Author

Topic: Were can you buy bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 254
August 11, 2016, 09:13:51 AM
circle.com,localbitcoins.com...are 2 more choices
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 11, 2016, 09:13:25 AM
btw, I'm from Italy and it works perfectly
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 11, 2016, 09:10:47 AM
Most of exchanges out there have limits , and to take off those limits you will need to verify your identity by sending your ID or passport & I'm against it personally .
Instead , I use Virwox.com , I know the fees might be high but at least ID verification is not needed. I only use Virwox when I'm in a rush actually , If I'm not I simply trade with individuals in Bitcointalk or Leakforums or any other forum that have a currency exchange section. Peer-to-peer & Decentralization all the way !
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
August 11, 2016, 09:09:51 AM
I cannot use Xapo or coinbase as they dont support my country so i have to buy from local exchange , like localbitcoin and their site is also good with escrow security , so their is no chance of getting fraud and i have been doing trading from more than 2 yrs now and fully satisfied with their services.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2016, 09:06:52 AM
It will depend on which country you are living in which exchange is user friendly for you, as I am buying it from localbitcoins since I am into bitcoin, and all the traders are trusted people and there is no chance of getting scammed.
Activity: 236
Merit: 250
August 11, 2016, 09:06:11 AM
Might I recommend using coinbase?  I use them on a regular basis and have no issues with getting my BTC from them and transferring them through coinbase.  I also have confirmed my account with them, so I can purchase so much every month instantly, I just go on and make a purchase and it is in my BTC account ready to be transferred immediately!  Welcome and good luck with all you do.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 11, 2016, 09:02:07 AM
My experience with buying bitcoin (BTC) started August the 7th. I was wandering if there's a way of securely purchasing bitcoins, I started searching on the net and I found that you can buy bitcoin directly from the Xapo website. At first I was a little bit skeptical but I tried to buy 10 USD anyway. I sent the wire transfer and I waited... Surprisingly yesterday ( 3 days after the wire transfer) I received 0.016-ish BTC on my wallet! So if you are wanting to buy some bitcoins I recommend purchasing them on Xapo.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: