Pages:
Author

Topic: Whales Every time change the market?? - page 4. (Read 2378 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
August 20, 2019, 11:17:13 PM
Well in every sort of trading, stocks, crypto, you'll always deal with whales and their abrupt moves on the market.

I'd personally just ignore whales and what they do, it seems useless to worry about something you can't control, and don't forget, for every whale who is looking to dump their coins, there is someone who wants to buy them, and most dumps rarely scar a market forever, and everything returns to normal after some time usually.

Sell when you are happy with the profit you've made, or to cut your losses. Don't think about what a whale would do, just don't be greedy or stupid and you'll be fine.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
August 20, 2019, 07:58:20 PM
Guys i have a serious  problem.

It is not your problem only, others also have the same situation as you.

Most of the time whales are controlling  the market with big profits.

Whales are always there, so you need to learn everything about them. But you don't need to worry as long as you know how to take advantages of their activities.

how we can sell  the bitcoin at correct  time?

No need to be greedy. If you already meet profits at a certain number, then you are better to sell. Bitcoin price must go up, so just wait for the upcoming pump or bull.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 20, 2019, 07:23:15 PM
You need to go the basics of trading and understand each situation that the market deals with.

Only you can determine the right time of selling, people would not call that hey this is the right time to sell. AFAIK, if you follow the media, they'll shout for that but would you follow? I'd tell you not. So, learn and experience how you're going to build yourself including the strategies in trading.

He needs to experience it on his own. The OP should try a very small amount at first to get a grasp of what's going on in the market. He should follow his own instincts when it comes to trading but only when he has the sufficient knowledge on how to do it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 20, 2019, 07:13:49 PM
You need to go the basics of trading and understand each situation that the market deals with.

Only you can determine the right time of selling, people would not call that hey this is the right time to sell. AFAIK, if you follow the media, they'll shout for that but would you follow? I'd tell you not. So, learn and experience how you're going to build yourself including the strategies in trading.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
August 20, 2019, 03:39:01 PM
You just need to be patient for waiting for the right time to sell, i know it's so frustrating to wait but it's worth it. Whales may change the price in no time, i think it's better if you just go with the flow or if you have a better analysis try it out, it might work, who knows. It might be hard to sell if the market is in a stable price but if you know how to play or take advantage of the volatility then you might earn your desired profit.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
August 20, 2019, 02:49:35 PM
This Maxim - He who pays the Piper calls the tune- is apt in the whale scenario and control of the market. Whether we like (believe) it or not, big money controls the market. Besides all that, it's advisable to learn the necessary skills for any business one wants to get into before venturing into it. OP may want to learn trading skill set to survive in the business.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
August 20, 2019, 02:10:46 PM
Stop believing that and maybe you can make profit. Don't stress it out so much.

If you have the right analysis for yourself then try it. Take the risk.
Those whales will not change just for you who is just holding a tiny portion of a huge sea of bitcoin out there.

Having courage to try your own analysis from where you monitored the price fluctuation every minute or every hour might be the key into making profit.
What is good with it? It will be more satisfying since it is yours and didn't just copy from anyone.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 20, 2019, 01:45:59 PM
Guys i have a serious  problem. Most of the time whales are controlling  the market with big profits. But how we can sell  the bitcoin at correct  time? Someone can say me please learn  aboth the trading.But the my idea is trading is just some patterns of market changes. Not rules. The market just can be  changed by whales and news anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: