Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 19. (Read 24237 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
Hmm.. yeah it will be but if you want takes a many profit.
You must choose BTC or ETH.
Because that coin is right to invest or something else.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 10:33:22 AM
NEO is very promising for generating income. But today it is at the peak of value. This is not the best time to invest. You need to wait until the price decreases. In my opinion, it will make X2, or even X3.
Altcoin can indeed make us rich but we have to have a good strategy to make us rich. and for the coins I support to generate the income that makes me rich is Litecoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 31, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
Nowadays, getting rich in the Crypto market requires a lot of knowledge. You have to have experience in the market so you can make a profit. I think Crypto is much harder than before. Not only buying altcoin and holding them will make a profit for you. At present there are many altcoin to be born in the market. They can die at any time.
Activity: 104
March 31, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
You can invest in bitcoin. Because as for me, bitcoin is the most reliable and well recognized altcoin in the whole world. The price might be low now but I'm very sure the price will go up again. So I'm saying you can invest in btc..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 10:18:53 AM
invest in altcoin adventure is also synonymous with high profits if we choose the right coin.
I see projects ıco is the destination for those who love adventures.
Activity: 126
March 31, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
Alts have a good future I don’t think BTC or ETH are the only investments, some projects are doing great.
I think PRG has a good chance of gaining, Tether has impressed me a lot and also check Bytom out.
Activity: 128
March 31, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Thanks
I’m focusing more on the team performance and how active they are in term of updates, nothing better than a promising management. I have a list of coins with those traits but here are few very good ones TAU, ARK, XLM. Check these projects out I think they’ll moon very fast, just need their time.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

I hope that this will be BTW, the team is rocking the project, they are anonymous, the legend of satoshi has been saved, I've been communicating with the developers of this project, quite the same merry guys, in chats predict the price for the summer at $ 45
Activity: 128
March 31, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
With a limited amount of money, it is better to look for an alternative when the amount of investment is small, and the projected growth will be large.
Activity: 136
March 31, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

Thanks
I can tell you what tokens won't make you poor. This is the ultimate bitcoin and Ethereum. They already have proven that they can not be destroyed. And they will continue to grow after any fall.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 31, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
It is impossible at this is to say that the coin will be really lucrative to purchase.I believe that is worth to purchase several promising coins and observe their growth
Activity: 120
March 31, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

Thanks
a litle bit money for investing, I believe that soon altcoins like bitcoin will increase in price, especially I like such coins as EOS and WANCHAIN, ICON,AION, it is worthwhile to look at them in perspective for a long time
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 31, 2018, 06:50:45 AM
I think you can try to invest your money in litecoin, a good coin is in the top 10, it is predicted top 3 so think about it!
LTC has already grown significantly (before this correction), I'm not sure that this growth will then be so big to reach the top 3.
Activity: 134
March 31, 2018, 06:49:00 AM
To make the wealth of any altcoin, the main thing to choose wisely. And not be below zero price of many hoping to get the x2 in a couple of days. Coin is a split unit, you will get your x2 as 0.002 eth and 5000 anything altcoin. So first of all, consider the prospect of growth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
March 31, 2018, 06:44:27 AM
Every altcoin can make us rich if we only have a knowledge in our every investments. If you don't have knowledge in this and you only want to be a rich will there are no easy way, sometimes you will be disappointed but if you have a positive mind and lock of knowledge then you will be rich.   

If people can keep their fixed capital in the Crypto currency for a few years, they will become rich by the rich. But before that there is still a long way to go
Activity: 67
March 31, 2018, 06:40:05 AM
If you want to profit from your money, I think it is better to study the ICO in detail. Here people will advise you only what they believe and have invested themselves.
Activity: 61
March 31, 2018, 06:35:57 AM
Every altcoin can make us rich if we only have a knowledge in our every investments. If you don't have knowledge in this and you only want to be a rich will there are no easy way, sometimes you will be disappointed but if you have a positive mind and lock of knowledge then you will be rich.   
Activity: 61
March 31, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
Most of altcoins has a potential to make you rich, but of course it depends on you and your technique. if you have big capital for investments then i would say it can multiply your money and make you rich.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 31, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
Well it depends upon the situation, there are many alt coins now, but making you rich your ownself is not that easily, you risk your money first to invest and just wait the results.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

Thanks

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Pages:
Jump to: