Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 20. (Read 24237 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 05:41:28 AM
I think you can try to invest your money in litecoin, a good coin is in the top 10, it is predicted top 3 so think about it!
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:21:06 AM
I think altcoin will make us rich. But if we treat it carefully. I think minexcoin and Ethereum are valuable coins. It will quickly make a fortune by taking it seriously. To be honest, I am looking for bitcoin exchange with bitcoin, because bitcoin is hard to find if it is not used.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
KRIPTON
March 31, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
There really is no altcoin  that can make us rich, we need to do it ourselves. You need to play and watch carefully how market behaves. Anyway, to satisfy your question, you can invest in NEO, I've read it is a very promising coin. But I suggest you buy when prices are low to gain more.
best of luck
Activity: 356
March 31, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

Actually, there's no such kind of altcoin that can make people become rich or high profit.
You need to play and keep watch on the graph, and you can't trading depends for one favourite coin, buy some coin is better
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 04:53:52 AM
It takes a very long time and carefully to joke where to invest yourself, because there are many projects, but really good very little, you can easily lose everything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
March 31, 2018, 04:30:20 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
It is hard to say what altcoin. There are many altcoins right now, you cannot say that one altcoin will make you rich. All I can say is diversify your funds, put money on different altcoins, select altcoin that is really less expensive because it will help you to gain more profits if less expensive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 04:28:50 AM
Crypto currency Ripple is one of the leaders of the digital coin market. While bitcoin is falling in price due to news from China, Ripple has grown slightly. The price of this currency is less dependent on rumors and speculations than the value of its more popular partners.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
March 31, 2018, 04:22:21 AM

Thanks
Examine the coins in the top, which is more like it and invest. In General, we advise you to choose something from the tokens which came to the stock exchange and the price they had to not more than$ 1 well and that the ICO was good. The main thing that on the market these tokens have already been.
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

Thanks
INS ecosystem would be the best alt to invest because the company is trying to buy directly from manufacturers to consumers to avoid 3rd party and to buy goods in lower price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
March 31, 2018, 04:03:22 AM
I think Bitcoin is good for you because its the common coin and everybody can see it clearly with a lot of vip who have fiture to invest or buy coin very easy, and it will help you to search other coin to invest, but you must learn it in bitcoin investation first..

Yes, all 3 Bitcoins are good for basic investment: Gold, Cash and ordinary. The beginner does not need anything else
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
March 31, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
Only one coin I have fate in is Nexus. It is very advanced technically and cheap. The community is also great. I believe it will make me cheap if I will hodl. But unlikely I will, every pump I'm trying to play trader and loose everything  Grin
Activity: 406
March 31, 2018, 03:52:21 AM
Depends on what you're looking for, but I would definitely recommend Dash be in there, if for no other reason than it's been around for years, has buckets and buckets of development and community money, and has had a relatively "boring" recent history (in the sense of no major problems or drama). Those indicators alone seem to point to a strong future.

Very good coin Dash. I believe that this coin will take the place of the first payment system. We will use cheap money
Activity: 116
March 30, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

Thanks
I think these altcoin's will make you rich in the future

ETH

NEO

BITCOIN CASH

Activity: 104
March 30, 2018, 07:24:36 PM
There are many altcoins that can make you rich but it will also depend on what investment you are making into it as higher capital will give you higher rewards in long term and instead of investing in altcoins you should consider investing in good ICO projects as it can give you very high profits on your investments if you pick the right one and you can even make x10 or maybe even higher profits from it.
Activity: 97
March 30, 2018, 07:18:54 PM
Altcoin can certainly make us rich and can also make us poor. it depends on your intelligence to do it. I suggest you start buying ethereum. because ethereum is the most potent altcoin for now. and before you start investing, you should wait for altcoin prices to fall
Activity: 126
March 30, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Thanks

ETH, it's because the price is very low right now, i'm sure that ETH will go higher and higher again just like the old times. If i were you, i will going all in to invest in ETH right now. for the second option maybe you can choose NEO.
Activity: 14
March 30, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

Thanks

You can make a lot of money while investing in ICO, but only if the project, you're investing in is worth it.
I recommend you to invest in a really innovative and much promising ICO such as "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE

Activity: 140
March 29, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
I think Bitcoin is good for you because its the common coin and everybody can see it clearly with a lot of vip who have fiture to invest or buy coin very easy, and it will help you to search other coin to invest, but you must learn it in bitcoin investation first..
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:24:44 AM
Now there are a lot of different tokens in the market, and many of them in the future will not cost anything as they simply disappear under pressure from the market
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
I strongly believe in ethereum but I think it's not a coin which will grow fast. ethereum is for long investments
Pages:
Jump to: