Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 26. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 04:21:21 AM
Bitcoin is the only coin will make us rich because this is only coin which rates is very high at this time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 02:26:13 AM
Yes, the altcoins can make us rich because the years goes by the market value of alternative coins in the market is slowly increasing so it can help us to gain more profit in investing from it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
That's a very difficult question. It depends on many factors. Probably there is no such coin that can make you rich. It does not depend on the coin.
If you are an experienced trader, you will become rich. If you are a newbie, then at first you need to become an experienced trader)
uwr
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 06:04:43 PM
Try UNIFY World Revolution ICO tokens, we will start token sale in a couple of hours on waves platform! Good Luck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
March 18, 2018, 03:19:15 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

I think the altcoins that can make us rich is Ethereum, It is because Eth was a ticket by most of the ico project so far. And has a big possibility that will next into bitcoin in the near future too. Then the next one is I think was TKY, waves, and Dent.

I think one exact altcoin cannot make a person rich. Wise trading and investments in a variety of altcoins can do it. Start watching some good video blogs about crypto, this one for instance: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpt3vvZ0Y0wvTX2L-lkxsg
If you have insider information, and you know exactly what coin will grow, then you can become a rich man even if you have only $ 500. This is possible.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Thanks
I'm sure that this will be the first who comes out on the green road from this bear market. Who will guess with the choice and that will be rich.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

Thanks
Take a look at VEN (VeChain). They seem to have a very bright future with good partnerships. Its price is also very low at the moment.

This, vechain will probably make us rich
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Thanks
Take a look at VEN (VeChain). They seem to have a very bright future with good partnerships. Its price is also very low at the moment.
Activity: 252
March 18, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
I think altcoin will make us rich. but if we play consistently and seriously. I think  some altcoins will that has a very high value. by playing it seriously it will get rich quickly. honestly I am looking for altcoins to d exchange with bitcoin, because bitcoin is very hard to find if not using that way.
Activity: 182
March 17, 2018, 02:21:09 PM
If the situation on the market stabilizes, then perhaps Ethereum will make us very rich). But for now it is difficult to say how it will be, the news does not please (Time will tell!
Activity: 168
March 17, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
It is impossible to say unambiguously which altcoyin will have good growth. To do this, you need to buy and keep a lot of different coins and then among them there will most likely be a coin with good growth. The most important thing is to sell it in time!
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 17, 2018, 02:18:06 PM
none.

Even BTC is fighting for not disappearing.
Activity: 287
March 17, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

Thanks

I think the altcoins that can make us rich is Ethereum, It is because Eth was a ticket by most of the ico project so far. And has a big possibility that will next into bitcoin in the near future too. Then the next one is I think was TKY, waves, and Dent.

I think one exact altcoin cannot make a person rich. Wise trading and investments in a variety of altcoins can do it. Start watching some good video blogs about crypto, this one for instance: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpt3vvZ0Y0wvTX2L-lkxsg
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
It's likely to be the new ones that are just released within the last 6 months and are listed now in exchanges. Try to join  altcoins discussions and you will see how they argue which is good to invest. Join facebook groups and reddit.
Activity: 308
March 17, 2018, 01:22:02 PM
i think 500 bucks is little for a become rich because my richness vision is like 2-3 million dollars but you can make it a lot with some new succesful small project
Yes, even if you get a profit of x10, then from $ 500 you can get $ 5000. I do not think that this can be called wealth. In order for you to earn several million dollars, you need to invest at least $ 100,000 in crypto currency.  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 17, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Thanks

To get the highest income it is necessary to try find a very cheap coins founded on some kind of interesting and perspective technology. These coins will grow. That’s the way of doing which I suppose is right.
Activity: 236
March 15, 2018, 06:36:13 PM
If you have all the time to wait for an altcoin to have good value I'm pretty sure you will be rich when that time comes. If you invest on SIA or probably dentacoin which is the cheapest I can say and that you keep the tokens until its worth $1 each then I guess you are a lot richer already
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
i think 500 bucks is little for a become rich because my richness vision is like 2-3 million dollars but you can make it a lot with some new succesful small project
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 02:34:21 PM
if you want to ber investment in altcoin you try investing in ethereum ( eth) because many of the predictions will increase ethereum someday to be able to compete with bitcoin, especially if now his prices down again.
Activity: 196
March 15, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
In this market, it is difficult to predict anything at all, at the moment you can play on the courses of increase and decrease, thereby increasing your Deposit when everything ends is unknown.... In the future, it's time to buy NEM NEO UNTP (the main network is not yet running, but the potential of the project is huge) XLM WAVES ETH and ofcourse BTC
Pages:
Jump to: