Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 30. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
I believe great expectations on Stratis (STRAT). The strong team, does a lot of work. It is planned 2 иco, razrababyvat a mobile purse for polzovtel of apple, generally the direct competitor to Ethereum (ETH).
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 02:22:18 PM
You have tended to think that Marinecoin.in was developed yesterday. And the development of Marinecoin peaked in 2014 when Marinecoin was the top one on the coinmarketcap, do you believe once again Marinecoin again this year and more amazing Marinecoin is currently free to 20,000 The first one registered. You can visit the home page: https://marineco.in/ to register yourself an account. There are 9,000,000,000 MTCs that have been donating to us why we are not quick to register to receive 450,000 MTC very easily. Just to complete the task of Marinecoin is poss post on the forum and wait for the mod to browse you posted on bitcointalk and then the great thing that will come to you is that 450,000 MTC will on your wallet. Join now to https://marineco.in/ico get 450000 tokens MTC free. Good luck
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 11, 2018, 09:53:20 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
you can get a high price. as long as you dare to try. provided you must be able to make a strategy in investing. and do not forget to read about the current state of the coin. It is necessary that you do not lose.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
March 11, 2018, 07:44:20 PM
I have and know some altcoins that can make you rich, just by investing in them.
-EXRN (The project as experienced some recent growth, The price is still increasing, but before the end of the year the price will get $1. So grab as many as you can before its too late. And also, you get rewarded with EXRT for holding EXRN for 3 months.
- Acc (The token is worth $6+ and its only being traded on 2 minor exchanges, and I believe the price will sky rocket more than $25 when it gets to a good exchange. And also you get rewarded for staking Acc at least every 3 days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 07:36:04 PM
Buy now an ethereum. Now an excellent opportunity, the price dropped by almost 40% of what it was, that it will return as there was no doubt, but how much it will still rise in price is the question, I think that somewhere 20-25%
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 11, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
If you have trading gust you can invest in ETH its the high profile along with expanding community on large scale.Make long term investment in EHT its very promising and there are several predictions about ETH,its price is increasing gradually.Most of the ICO are using it for token distribution mean to say its being adopted worldwide this will trigger price in upcoming months.If your are investing in ETH your high return is guaranteed.Reinvest your profit in other Altcoins like NEO,ADA,DASH,IOTA & engage in day to day trading expand your trading by reinvesting your profit,you will see that after some time you will be holding good quantity of Altcoins.In this way you can become rich.You can multiply Your investment $500.
Activity: 211
March 11, 2018, 03:10:01 PM
There are many good altcoins which can make you rich such as Ethereum, rpx, Waves and Ripple. If you hold these coins for long term, you can be a millionaire in next 2 years. These coins have good team behind them and their product is sustainable in long run.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 11, 2018, 02:51:51 PM
Actually I do believe in Amon crypto debit card project.. it is on the ICO stage and has big future in they deliver.. And very practical for all the crypto community, as it allows the spent of cryptocurrency in the everyday life.. https://amon.tech . The roadmap is short and clear.. the team is solid and the use of AI is very promising.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 11, 2018, 02:07:18 PM
Crypto is the best thing happened in my life since last year so on my early life - crypto offered me a lot of opportunities.
Oyster Pearl PRL is the most important altcoins that I owned today so if you want to get rich, Buy Oyster Pearl PRL today so that you can get free Oyster Shell SHL airdrop this coming April 6th.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 02:07:10 PM
If you want a sure in the future but you get a low profit, take ethereum then wait until it pump soon.  Ethereum has too many advantage for the other coin.  Ethereum was the almost 2nd of the famous coin in the cryptoworld.  Ethereum was not getting too low when the bitcoin dump.

Do choose a kind of coin that has a good project and advance from anything.
Activity: 30
March 11, 2018, 02:04:43 PM
Go for crypto trading on zulutrade ... its an automated trading platform
Activity: 132
March 11, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Thanks
Don't just ball park it do research before investing so it's your money have the write knowledge of investing
Activity: 168
March 11, 2018, 02:02:57 PM
Buy ETH or BTC for safety. You also can buy top 10 alcoins.
Maybe you can buy some potential ICO, and of course the risk maybe higher
Activity: 111
March 11, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

Thanks

If you want to invest in altcoins you should analyze the coins first before investing. And also choose a coin with a price that is not large. If you want to invest in altcoins you should not invest long-term. Maybe that would be good for you.
Activity: 378
March 11, 2018, 01:58:21 PM
In my opinion, the DRG token of the DragonCoin project, which is currently at the tokensale stage can show good growth in March-April this year.
ICO will end on March 15, after which I expect a serious increase in the DRG token after access to the leading crypto-exchanges.
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 01:10:57 PM
Cashbag is here for you, they've got nice concept for their project. Their roadmap speaks it all. WEBSITE....https://tokensale.cashbag.co/
Check them out
Activity: 76
March 11, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
I think all altcoin can give a big advantage to the owner but also can be said of the rizeqi factor given by god, and it must be good at analyzing an altcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
If you have more money, you can invest now in Qurrex https://qurrex.com/.

If you wait for an open sale, then the current amount will be enough.

Official topic:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicopre-sale-qurrex-the-first-hybrid-crypto-exchange-2899211
Activity: 130
March 11, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
Well you can do research and start with the coins with price range less than a dollar,i suggest you stay away from ICOs most of them are scams.The key to success is research.

i think not all ico isa scam . some maybe yes. but if he know the word research to avoid scam i think its not bad to invest on ico.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
March 11, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
no one guarantee that, if you want rich in short time you can use short term investment in altcoin, but it also didnt guarantee you get rich, in my experience new coin will be 10x if it touch market, so before it make sure you buy that coin from ico or join the bounty Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: