Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 28. (Read 24241 times)

copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
March 14, 2018, 04:38:35 PM
Goldcoins will make you stable, speculation will make you rich!
Love all the hightech coins, AI is interesting but spooky, problem solving and community are key!

I think the safest way to get rich is to invest into cryptofunds like on Pecunio's platform...

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 04:32:17 PM
There are many altcoins that can make you rich but it will also depend on what investment you are making into it as higher capital will give you higher rewards in long term and instead of investing in altcoins you should consider investing in good ICO projects as it can give you very high profits on your investments if you pick the right one and you can even make x10 or maybe even higher profits from it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 04:31:49 PM
To invest all money in one altcoin is a lottery. There is a chance both to become rich, and lose the entire amount. If you have savings in fiat, then, first, invest in bitcoin. Then start to study the top-50, top-100 crypto coins. Read the forum, listen to the opinions of experienced traders, begin to study the altcoins independently. Then choose 5-7 promising coins and hold =D
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 04:29:41 PM
I would recommend joining the project SocialMedia.Market. New ecosystem, driven by blockchain technology and social media token, will simplify marketing interaction between business and influencers.
Activity: 168
March 14, 2018, 04:27:21 PM
BTC and Ethereum are sure cryptos you can invest in if you are not willing to take risks but their retutns might not br high. but if u plan on investing in an ICO and tripling your investment in no time, then check out gonetwork
Activity: 120
March 14, 2018, 04:27:08 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
YEAH if you hold them long term
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 04:26:14 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 04:24:32 PM
 Its not very easy to predict which altc coin will make anyone rich, with the unpredictability of cryptocurrency, anything can happen, there are however chances that NEO WAVES and ETH will successful and will benefit its early adapters
Activity: 122
March 14, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
I think Ethereum is the best way to go.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 04:21:43 PM
I was quite surprised at this question and why it was asked. Possibly a desperate attempt to fish for information from many cryptocoiners here to you know skip research and being spoon fed. With the current situation and experience for the past months, it is obvious that no coin can make you rich easily, I mean easily. You need to calculate, analyse, and above all RISK. If you want easy answers better have thousand dollars and then invest on many coins that most of the people answer here.
Activity: 19
March 14, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
Crypto-currency speculators buy crypto currency on the eve of a possible hard-core, in order to obtain additional coins after the branch. After the hard-core, they sell both crypto-currencies. The purpose of this speculation is to try to earn on it in the short term.
Activity: 18
March 14, 2018, 04:06:32 PM
For the success of the crypto currency, it is very important that it is traded on the crypto-exchange markets. Moreover, it is desirable that it is traded on many exchanges and, of course, that they are large, that is, that there is good liquidity there.
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 04:00:01 PM
If you want to invest money into a good ICO you must try Ethereum because it offers the best and the most promising and best ICO. And its coin value is very high.
Activity: 258
March 14, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

In the listing of Bittrex crypto-birch, a TrueUSD token is introduced, which is positioned as a coin tied to the US dollar rate. TroesUsD belongs to the class of so-called stable coins, whose exchange rate is tied to real assets and does not imply high volatility.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
March 14, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
In general terms, the Altcoins with potential that you can find before everyone else finds them. So do your research and see where you find your little gold mine.
Activity: 280
March 14, 2018, 03:49:37 PM
Crypto-currencies, which five years ago entered the Top-10 list of market capitalization, still continue to exist, but they lost their leadership, i.e. over time they were unclaimed. For example, today Peercoin occupies the 169th place by market capitalization, and Namecoin - 263th place. In other words, I would not consider them for investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 03:47:23 PM
I think that the most promising now is NEO, Stellar and Ethereum which now need to be bought while they are on the dump.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 03:43:35 PM
Only bitcoin and lightcoin have been preserved in the Top 10 in the last 5 years. That is, only they were able to pass this conditional filter of "long existence". Therefore, I would certainly include in my crypto-currency portfolio these two crypto-currencies - bitcoin and lightcoin.
Activity: 364
March 14, 2018, 03:37:07 PM
In my opinion, it is desirable to invest in crypto-currencies, which have been tested by time. In other words, the longer a crypto currency exists, the more reliable it is, because the crypto currency has proved that it can withstand hacker attacks, and, most likely, the number of its users has increased significantly during its existence.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
March 14, 2018, 03:29:32 PM
I don´t think I will be rich but I am going to make quite a bit of money by doing bounty this year if everything goes to plan, but it won´t make me quit my day job for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: