Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 41. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 07:51:56 AM
The nano. Economy stratis. Neo, these three altcoins have made a lot of people rich, and there's definitely a chance for that. Look forward to it.

Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 24, 2018, 07:46:39 AM
I think many coins have really low prices now, and by choosing the right ones, you can make really good profits. In my opinion, IOTA, Waves and of course Ethereum have really good potentials for the future.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 05:46:05 AM
There are many altcoins that can make you rich but it will also depend on what investment you are making into it as higher capital will give you higher rewards in long term and instead of investing in altcoins you should consider investing in good ICO projects as it can give you very high profits on your investments if you pick the right one and you can even make x10 or maybe even higher profits from it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
February 24, 2018, 05:45:48 AM
Will for me ethereum and litecoin are good holding it will make you rich. Many says that ethereum and litecoin there  both competit who will next on bitcoin or they will replace bitcoin soon. But its only a says no proof. But i think they are good on holdings
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 05:44:21 AM
of course, I would advise first of all to buy Ethereum and Bitcoin. These are coins without which no investor will refuse. Good luck in your endeavors)
Activity: 378
February 24, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
The greatest income can be obtained by participating in ICO. From the start, the coin can grow 10 and 20 times. However, this is always accompanied by high risks

This is not just a risk, it's a very big risk. And in order to profit from ICO you should have a lot of experience in investing. I think buying altcoins is a less risky way to make a profit. A properly selected coin can bring a very good profit. Some coins are more lucrative than ICO.
You are right, to buy the right coin during the price drop and sell at the time of its growth. Here, too, you can not be greedy and you need to plan ahead at what price you could sell it without delaying it for a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 05:40:37 AM
I think that Ethereum is able to make us rich, you just see how it grew in a year! He is one of the best for today. Well, speaking in general terms, there are many worthy altcoins, the top 20 and a few more perspective altcoins will make you rich this year, well, this is my opinion. Do all your investment at your own discretion.
Activity: 238
February 24, 2018, 05:38:25 AM
There are a lot of potential coins we need to investigate. For example, Icon, Tron, IOTA, XVG and more other.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
February 24, 2018, 05:34:18 AM
many altcoin in market now. many altcoin promising too. so i think you need share it when you invest. like two or three altcoin to make you not getting loss much. and getting profit what you want. i don't know which coin is fast make rich but i think you should see the market.
Activity: 321
February 24, 2018, 05:30:48 AM
Speaking at length on several issues, he said that people who claim Bitcoin to be a pyramid scheme or a rich-making scheme have the wrong perception of the digital currency. He explains that "there are more and more frauds that are trying to get on the rise and trailing in Bitcoin fame and claim that it is a kind of quick secret scheme to make rich suddenly. No! Buying or investing in Bitcoin will not make anybody rich quickly. It is about networking with the tremendous money transfer process and the digital currency itself. "
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 05:01:12 AM
I think Ethereum and waves make us rich because ETH and waves already has a good position and people likes these altcoin. Ethereum has own blockchain MyEtherwallet and There are many tokens to be stored here. waves has waveswallet and Dextop apps for easy to use. Thats why Waves and Ethereum make us rich.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 04:50:31 AM
IXT Insurance Gen Re
NGC Payment Roger Ver

Although it is my personal forecast to the end, I believe that the market capitalization of these currencies will grow to several hundred times the present time.
Activity: 128
February 24, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
you can predict which coin will make us rich you have to do your own research and follow the market trends.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 04:33:48 AM
All altcoins can possibly make you rich but it depends on your strategy and timespan. There are so many factors to consider when you invest in altcoins and if you want to invest in altcoins to be rich, better choose those that have high potential but always bare in mind that you won't get rich overnight, it will take time and effort.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 24, 2018, 04:29:35 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
500$ i think its a little amount of money but if u still wanna invest on it better you buy etherum classic or ripple. Etherum classic have a stable price in this past month, the percentage always grow even the others dip down.ripple now on reachable price. I suggest you to buy ripple because ripple are 3rd biggest cap in cryptocurrency and have a good vibe in investor. And it will rise much when the price back to stable again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
February 24, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
No altcoin will make you rich. To become rich you have to work and think hard. Altcoins are a tool, the main asset is you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 24, 2018, 04:07:13 AM
Actually none can predict which cryptocurrency will rise to the moon and make you rich overnight. But we can only guess based on the performance, team members of the company launching coins and peer-to-peer discussions. As for me, Ripple, Stellar, cardano, verge, tron, siacoin, NEM have much potentiality to rise over time. And I have also invested in them as well.
Activity: 122
February 24, 2018, 03:28:38 AM
altcoin that will enrich us is Btc because of the ever-increasing value and your $ 500 is good at starting your investment and do not forget the eth because it's also one of the investors who are looking promising really because it's in second place this choice to many people.But the choices is yours on what altcoin that enlightened you.
Activity: 9
February 24, 2018, 02:57:41 AM
I strongly recommend  bitpaction coin (bpc), which is a new coin. so far the demo of the bitpaction exchange has already got online for test. ive tried that and got an amazing experience.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
February 24, 2018, 02:36:08 AM
There are too many good coins out there. It is up to you how you filter them one by one. $500 is very small amount to make you rich but if you focused on good coins that are still at very low market capitalization then you might get lucky and make it $10,000 or even more.
Pages:
Jump to: