Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 45. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 07:05:37 PM
There are lots of alts that can help you to achieve this goal, but I'd rather go for safe bets, mostly NEO as I simply fell in love with their platform and their community building itself is amazing (you should check their subreddit, really). I wish you best of luck to pick that "diamond" you are looking for  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 07:03:55 PM
Here are some coins that I plan to buy and hold until the end of 2018, and most likely longer – NEO, ADA, OMG, EOS, LTC, ZEC, BCH, WAVES, SC, DCT
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 06:56:59 PM
IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
February 16, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
For long term investing ethereum and btc are my choice assets. But for my short and medium term investing i'd rather hold emerging altcoins
Activity: 149
February 15, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
Personally, I want to invest in ETH
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 15, 2018, 12:59:41 PM
as first on focus that market to work with the manage on development as release with the price on token,
the earlier investors to make money with decision as entering scene.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 12:16:06 PM
Well for me I think anything and any altcoin can be possible given that the altcoin you are choosing has promising results.The same time ot os one of those stable altcoins in terms of raising its value and high percentage of exchange benifits. I can say Bitcoin os one of these altcoins and many to mention alts that have exemplified good results in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 15, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
Today the whole market has again become green, although of course this is only the beginning, after a couple of days of correction, but it is immediately clear which coins flew up, that's them and should be the first to take, I see Litecoin also began flying.
Activity: 294
February 15, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
I think Ardor is the best coin you can buy right now. It is very undervalued now and I think it will reach$ 30 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
I think some altcoin have the great power to make us rich but some people don't take risk but the bitcoin is only coin which has given a good results till now. 
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
February 15, 2018, 11:17:47 AM
I have been loyal to ethereum and it's still making a good return on me, so I would likely suggest to invest on ethereum and bitcoin cash they are one of the alternate coins which are stable one, and the like's which can compete with bitcoin.

Don't be loyal to any coin. If you do so, then you will start making mistakes. You need to use brain rather than heart for your investments in crypto-currencies. Ether has given good returns till now. But that doesn't mean that there are no other coins which can give even better returns.

The crypto world is dicy and one cannot afford to put all eggs in one basket. It is better to diversify your investent between multiple assets.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
No one knows that, if one of you guys know the answer please PM me cuz i wanna be rich too Grin First of all, yes i think we all agree some altcoins have great potential to make us rich but on the other hand we shouldn’t ignore the risks. I mean when it get pumped once it means that it’s time to sell and go. When it comes to altcoins sometimes hodling too much is not the answer  Undecided ..
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
February 15, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
I have been loyal to ethereum and it's still making a good return on me, so I would likely suggest to invest on ethereum and bitcoin cash they are one of the alternate coins which are stable one, and the like's which can compete with bitcoin.

Don't be loyal to any coin. If you do so, then you will start making mistakes. You need to use brain rather than heart for your investments in crypto-currencies. Ether has given good returns till now. But that doesn't mean that there are no other coins which can give even better returns.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
February 15, 2018, 11:01:31 AM
I think a lot of altcoins in the market will make us rich but some of them will also make us poor. It really depends on your trading skills and your patience. In my opinion, the easiest way is the buy Bitcoin and Ethereum then hodl for few years. I believe Bitcoin has a lot of potentials and when new people invest in the cryptocurrencies, then will buy Bitcoin first instead of altcoins
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
February 15, 2018, 11:00:18 AM
I think that now is the time to buy Comsa, Cappasity and BitClave! It will be a good investment that by May will bring you from x10! (Of course, these are my assumptions!)
Activity: 290
February 15, 2018, 10:55:31 AM
any coin can be make you rich but make sure you done your own research to get those good ones and exclude the bad ones so whenever you will do some invest you will know what to invest and not
Activity: 52
February 15, 2018, 10:47:49 AM
I already bought some and swapped the Alts on it. Bitcoin will grow, but the 10x profit I shall make by Cash in the next year exactly.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 15, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
ethereum is a good choice but for higher ROI i suggest u check up ICONX,ADA, RCHAIN and NEO

Ethereum remains the number 1 altcoin as of now. And the future potential for that coin remains quite high, even after some of the developers dumping a part of their holdings in 2017. IMO, Ether will give stiff competition to Bitcoin in 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
ethereum is a good choice but for higher ROI i suggest u check up ICONX,ADA, RCHAIN and NEO
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
February 15, 2018, 10:23:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: