Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 43. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 23, 2018, 03:14:06 AM
I would personally recommend you to invest in altcoins that have future potential such as XRP, IOTA, TRX, XVG and ADA. and also do not invest all your money in 1 crypto. always keep it distributed. GL Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:53:31 AM
NEO,LTC,ETC,TRX,TNT, DENT are good one invest.

I like to invest on ICO than investing on existing coin. Because if we able to select very good ICO, it will return more profit than existing coin. Currenty I invest some big amount form portfolio to Daneel ICO. Because it look very decent and very promising. visit Daneel.io for more information. Daneel is smail AI for helping to manage crypto portfolio. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 02:43:30 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

i think BCH..,BCH is good coin last month bch reach $3000/bch
it be the highest achievement of BCH, maybe in the future BCH will be able to compete with BTC
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 23, 2018, 02:33:21 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

A 500$ starting investment may not be enough to make you rich. It may easily get doubled or tripled but then again you are still far from getting rich. Well, try some Strat or Waves or Ethereum and then leave them for at least a couple of years in a safe wallet. Perhaps, by the time you check on their prices in the market, they are already worth more than a hundred dollars all in all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 02:29:14 AM
invest in xrp and wait at least half a year to be able to get great results because xrp can move up in a quick and viable for short-term investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 02:24:37 AM
Load the top coins. Other than that, i am very positive on PRL, EDO, STORM. DYOR before any investment decision
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 23, 2018, 02:22:39 AM
No one knows if there’s such coin that will make us rich. But i guess Altcoin is one of the instruments that can lead us to our highest peak of out journey here in forum. One example of altcoin that can be or a possible way to be millionaire is ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 02:21:31 AM
I think any coins ranked in the top 10, or even up to top 20, will give you a strong potential to make you rich. Question is how soon? Well, it depends on how high you want to invest. With your 500, trade it slowly until you have big enough to trade all out.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 02:17:28 AM
One of all the Altcoins will make sure somebody rich. But even then you need to choose the right one. And if you want to be really rich, you have to invest a lot of money. If you invest 10'000u$d in a altcoin, and it will go 100x, what is very much, you have one million. And wherever you live, you are maybe not rich with one million and it doesnt suffice for the rest of your life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
February 23, 2018, 02:12:31 AM
Well, there are Lot's of coins that can make one to be rich. Altcoins is already making millionaires and potential millionaires.
I will personally keep an eye on Electroneum (ETN).
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
February 23, 2018, 02:00:15 AM
I think ethereum is a very promising altcoin that can have a great future to make us rich, ethereum has its percentage to rise higher and faster than bitcoin in few years recently, so in not very far future ethereum will catch up with bitcoin and may defeat bitcoin in the future.
Don't vanging. Bitcoin already has provided lower prices for transaction. Maybe something cooler will come in upcoming future. But I can be wrong too.
Activity: 322
February 23, 2018, 01:51:52 AM
I think ethereum is a very promising altcoin that can have a great future to make us rich, ethereum has its percentage to rise higher and faster than bitcoin in few years recently, so in not very far future ethereum will catch up with bitcoin and may defeat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2018, 01:26:48 AM
Dividing your investment money on let's say in five different digital currencies will give you assurance that one or two of them fails you still have 3 of them which will still give you earnings and recover from your losses. This strategy is good for novice. Times will come that you will become an expert in trading or investing in coins.

the value of all the coins in the stock market is very volatile and unpredictable, maybe today will enter the pump, and only a fraction of a second will go down. Do it to find potential altcoin now in other markets because its cheap value now if you buy and the right thing, because the value of this coin always grows in a certain amount of time on the trading site
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 09:12:20 AM
Never believe to anyone who is just promoting some projects and let you use their referals.Try to review some projects and look for the idea that will attract your attentions.Never tired on reading or investigating because this will be about your investment.In the end all your efforts will be paid if you got the right project to invest with.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
February 21, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
I am doing the bounty campoaign for Credits, I think it is a bit less know than other, but has enough community support and a brilliant project for the future.
Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 11:49:47 PM
altcoin who can make rich with quick time usually is an altcoin whose value is small. XLM, nxt, or ripple which can make the rich in a short time because of small but fast coins in terms of price increases.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 20, 2018, 10:26:22 PM
neo coin is the high price and ETH so far because I have a friend who is investing in ETH. so I can say I'm also investing in ETH so I can also get it
Activity: 266
February 20, 2018, 10:09:04 PM
I will go for the Steem. The current price I think is at $4. They said the processing speed of this crypto is 3 seconds so it's very fast. The current price is also very low and I believe it has big potential to grow much higher.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
February 18, 2018, 11:59:53 PM
 Yes, the company who offers altcoins in our business industry has a capacity to provide us a better source of income; therefore they are another source of income that will support us to have better life.
Activity: 7
February 18, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
Do you participate in Marinecoin ICO ?
if not u can register here https://marineco.in and get 450.000 MTC Free ICO
is 100% free
Pages:
Jump to: