Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 54. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 12:43:32 PM
I always search for their road map and strategy. The idea is very important. If the altcoin has a professional and reliable team, good strategy and the support of the big names can be valuable in time. so, look for the good project and hodl can bring gain. So, substratum, request network, time new bank, omisego look good to me.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
I have onion, xrp those seemed good in the long term
Took my chances also on dentacoin 😄 never know if it will pump (or dump)
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
i don't think bitcoin is going to make us rich this year but I have trust in ethereum. Also I really like NEO as far as it's supported by China government, one of the most powerful governments in the world that can reach it's goals one day. I also see a big future for IOTA as it works with Microsoft, PwC and others and is developed for the field of internet of things, very perspective field in my opinion. Also suggest you to make research about Cardano, it shows good signals these days
Activity: 119
January 22, 2018, 09:51:08 AM
personally i vote for deeponion  Cheesy
Activity: 64
January 22, 2018, 08:26:34 AM
You should study a new project and invest in it, that is the best way to become rich, just find THE strong project and invest before evrybody, ou willm be rewrd after that, it takes some times
Vechain have a so Big potential to make you rich
And the onather thing is if u r investigation a Big amount on Bitcoin u get good amount back..😎
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 08:09:28 AM
You should study a new project and invest in it, that is the best way to become rich, just find THE strong project and invest before evrybody, ou willm be rewrd after that, it takes some times
Activity: 63
This opportunity will soon be no longer a
January 22, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
ICON, RIPPLE, VECHAIN

Vechain have biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig potential  Grin Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 22, 2018, 07:49:02 AM
Oyster Pearl PRL has made me rich as quick as 2 months, it made me a millionaire after I received the tokens that I earned for posting comments for a month and it really paid me overflowing money.
And now I'm eyeing on PikcioChain because this the next Oyster Pearl PRL that would give me another chance to profit millions of money in my own local country currency and now while ICO and signature bounty campaign isn't over yet I'm so excited about what will become and I hope I could get another millions of money from the stakes that I'm going to receive after the ICO ends.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 22, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
well its really hard to name coins that will go as high what you expected but I knew some coins that has good potential.some ico thats  been successfully finished with high selling tokens.

If you want to have idea about this coins this are the names

TIO
ZAP
UTT

try to make your own research so there's nothing to blame when time comes
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
WePower
Activity: 168
January 22, 2018, 07:43:39 AM
The one that you invest and forget about for the long term of course. Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
ICON, RIPPLE, VECHAIN
for vechain and icon I think less good,
if for ripple it is time to buy if you want to be rich next year.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 07:38:21 AM
A big potential in cryptovalute which owner is musical dj umek, check this!

https://blokt.com/icos/viberate-ico-review
Activity: 62
January 22, 2018, 07:35:39 AM
ICON, RIPPLE, VECHAIN
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 22, 2018, 07:33:53 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

I think you should invest through eth or ethereum coins , the price of it is almost 2k dollars so you definitely invest.  And I suggest that the half of it invest it on what so called the TRON or the trx though the price of it is shocking it raise up unexpectedly , but back to the topic I rather invest in the eth despite the value of it.
Activity: 308
January 22, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
GVT will jump from $20 to $100 this year, x5 and it will still have a small MC at that price!

DIVX is the first multi-tierd masternode coin with nodes starting at just 1,000 coins, currently around 9k for a copper node, PASSIVE INCOME woo!
Activity: 163
January 22, 2018, 07:07:39 AM
If are looking for long term: Stratis, Syscoin, Komdo can make u rich i am sure. But if u want to be rich in short term u need to do daily trading with 5% per day for 30 days u ll have 150% profit.
Activity: 550
January 22, 2018, 07:04:58 AM
there are promising ico that they're gonna hit a higher value but it's gonna takes time too.
Activity: 391
January 22, 2018, 05:59:33 AM
Safest bet is Bitcoin, followed by Ethereum, followed by Litecoin.

If you are looking for more risk/more reward then DeepOnion looks good in my opinion.

Right now, DeepOnion is trading on Cyptopia at .82 each.  You can get 605 Onions with $500.

Every week you hold Onions, and meet the requirements of their airdrop, you can expect about 7% airdrop every Friday for the next 20 weeks.  That's about 42 Onions per week which is currently valued at $34, but you also be receiving compound interest.

Additionally, once involved you will be participating in their DeepPoint's airdrop.  How much you earn there is up to you.  I each about 150 Onions per week on that, you can do more or less.  It's dependent upon how much effort you put into it.

Finally, I expect the price of Onion will rise because there is a limited supply of 25 million.  Pretty much all of which is airdropped over the course of 40 weeks.  They are also building the first smart contract platform built on the TOR-Network and are releasing a DeepSend update shortly which will be the most secure private crypto transfer mechanism.

I am biased so take what I say with a grain of salt but I wouldn't suggest anything to anyone if I didn't believe it.  See my signature if you want to learn more about DeepOnion.

I’d go with this suggestion. Ethereum is also one of the most advisable to invest on besides from Bitcoin. Also, Litecoin would be nice too. But I’m really not that familiar with Deep Onion,  but I think based from this explanation, Deep Onion would be an intersting coin to invest over. I suggest that you go with how much would be your budget for investing too.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
January 22, 2018, 05:58:56 AM
I would suggest INS Ecosystem the newly added token in the coinmarketcap. The main goal of the company is to directly buy goods or groceries to manufacturers this concept is a really good idea to avoid third party market and we'll get a higher discounts on products. They already have signed many manufacturers.
Pages:
Jump to: