Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 56. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
January 21, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

Yes. Altcoins can also make us rich. You buy coins with a standard price of about 0.0005 or 0.002 ETH. Then you save until 2019/2020. Then the coins price can reach 0.01 or 0.1 ETH. After your sell the coins will definitely get a big profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 11:33:55 AM
Worldcore (WRC) is a good coin.  Very serious and promising team!You need to wait until the price decreases .
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 21, 2018, 11:03:59 AM
Newcomers like new generation altcoins such us IOTA, NEO, TRX and this kind of ones. Early adopters like ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin more compared to those new altcoins. Personally, I like mostly the old ones.

I'm with you!

I started my crypto experiences almost 5 years ago so I know how to appreciate the old coins, the ones capable to withstood all the turmoil in the meantime.

I can't help to feel a bit of distrust about most of these new super hyped projects.

Over the last couple months we have witnessed the birth of dozens of ultimate coins, each and everyone designed to be rule above all others.

Let's just how long will they last...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 10:13:08 AM
Newcomers like new generation altcoins such us IOTA, NEO, TRX and this kind of ones. Early adopters like ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin more compared to those new altcoins. Personally, I like mostly the old ones.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 20, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
Here this is a field of unexpected things , even a stupid coin can make you rich and also even a better coin can dump your principal investment into zero profit ( as I seen in my trading work past time ).
Mine sugg for you to have better coins investment , I mean small priced coins like rdd , digibyte , creva , pivx , xvg like coin because for these coins Small increase in price will leads into increase in the big profit % .
Currently if you will go for the better coin then I think that will be only dash coin , because here no one is discussing about that coin but that is much comparable to the etherium like coin and I am sure that once dash will jump more rapidly than what another coin ( since constant increase we seen that already gaves profit ) .
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
If I had only $ 500, then perhaps I would have invested them in equal proportions in COB and in AST. Well, or traded for short positions with a breeze to earn everywhere a little bit.

In any case, it will be necessary to wait before fixing the profit, almost all the coins give a good profit, but over time.
I kind of just feel that investing in those coins or any new altcoins nowadays will not make the investor rich.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 06:30:54 PM
surely neo, dgb, med, maybe aeon will
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 06:25:15 PM
i read about some article about DOV token. there are some rumors that they going to do a partnership with BMW . i dont know if its true but if it does it will grow enormously .better you should check
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
January 19, 2018, 06:24:47 PM
Neo is certainly one of these altcoins that's going to be huge. You could also look into Waves from Waves platform which lets it's user to trade his coin or tokens for both crypto currency and fiat money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 06:15:31 PM
Bitzeny, XP will be huge in Japanese market very soon  Grin
These coins are available on CryptoBridge
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 19, 2018, 06:01:41 PM
Some have invested less than one thousand dollars into crypto currencies and have become extremely wealthy, multi millionaires in fact. What yu need to do is pick a few dark horses and wait for them to grow. Check the coins roadmaps and see how they develop and check to see if they have good teams and communities and disruptive technology or products. I am hoping to grow a portfolio of various coins in several niches and hope that one day I can also have enough soon to retire. I am 60 so I do not have the time many of you younger people have, but better late than never. I am looking at 5 coins specifically in my portfolio that I hope will make me the multipliers I need.
Activity: 147
Merit: 14
January 19, 2018, 05:57:49 PM
If I had only $ 500, then perhaps I would have invested them in equal proportions in COB and in AST. Well, or traded for short positions with a breeze to earn everywhere a little bit.

In any case, it will be necessary to wait before fixing the profit, almost all the coins give a good profit, but over time.
Activity: 196
January 19, 2018, 05:40:49 PM
According to me Neo and ethereum.These two have high potential.Ethereum might become very big this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 05:29:02 PM
Of course Altcoin will make you rich, buy altcoin that has a good future like ethereum, eidoo, micromoney. All three have a great future and the developer team always gives updates about the platform.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 05:28:14 PM
Try ADA(Cardano), it is the first lockchain to evolve out of scientific philosophy and research-first driven approach, backed by many researchers and scientists. Today the price is $0.64 and i think it's still undervalued. i think it will be x100 in the future.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 19, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
Ethereum buzz for the first few days of this year have been amazing, breathtaking to say the list.  Ethereum might really become big this year.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 19, 2018, 05:22:42 PM
I bought 3 altcoins with a low cost at this moment-it's a snt, siacoin,stellar. I plan to hold them for at least 3 years. I hope ,they will bring me 1000% profit!
Activity: 378
January 19, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
If you have the patience and you are ready to wait for several years, then you can buy any coin that is now in the TOP-20. But you do not need to buy coins that have recently arisen.
That is a very good suggestion and i like it. But after you have purchased the token where do put it? Several years is a long time and you need a wallet that is safe enough to hodl that long time.

Any suggestion for wallet?
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 05:04:07 PM
If you have the patience and you are ready to wait for several years, then you can buy any coin that is now in the TOP-20. But you do not need to buy coins that have recently arisen.
Pages:
Jump to: