Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 70. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
I am haunted by the idea that you can invest in bitcoin about six months ago and make the 20x...
But I believe that some altcoins in 2018 will make sure 20x. Now there exist lots of good perspective and lots of bad projects - it is necessary to select the best of tokens and buy them preICO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
when u going allin on the rifht bet like the guy who invested in ripple 3k in the beginning of 2k17
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 12:22:16 PM
I can't believe nobody has mentioned REQ (Request Network) or POSW (proof of stake wallet coin).....Take a look at the POSW testnet, then take a look at trading volume, market cap and circulating supply...you be the judge. This could blow up to insane multiples.  
  REQ has been on a rocket to new ATHs for the past month and has already minted many millionaires.  Check it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 02, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
If ICOs are in the list of your would be portfolios and you have not invested the fund yet, then you may consider buying some Trade.io tokens  ($TIO). I believe in this one. Otherwise, you may consider coins like ETH, ETN, LEND and ADS. Great potential coins for 2018.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 12:16:25 PM
ethereum for long term and other coins for daily traders, altcoins faster go ups and downs, If you can not research and decide for yourself you should not be buying any of them. You will not get much profit if you don't know your altcoins.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 12:12:10 PM
Cardano and Stellar for long-term investment.

https://www.tokens24.com/coin/
Activity: 350
January 02, 2018, 12:03:35 PM
My suggestion For you is that you need to look For altcoins that will add value to the blockhain and the ones that have somethig to do with blockchain itself, like; chainlink, and there're project they're working to develop blockchain they still running thier ICOs.
Activity: 350
January 02, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
If you can invest your money on Ether and you can hold it for at least three years, your $500 might becaome something six figure in the future. Ethereum platform is very valuable to crypto community and it's development is also on going. I predict that ether will be rise in value a lot in the future!

Ethereum is always good choice for long term investment. Else than Ether, I can suggest Oyster Pearl, Dent, Qash, EthLend. Especially EthLend already multiplied comparing to its ICO price.

i did invest in Oyster Pearl as well, i think it is good and ethlend i think it has a room to grow it is a long term investement.
Activity: 126
January 02, 2018, 11:55:00 AM
If you can invest your money on Ether and you can hold it for at least three years, your $500 might becaome something six figure in the future. Ethereum platform is very valuable to crypto community and it's development is also on going. I predict that ether will be rise in value a lot in the future!

Ethereum is always good choice for long term investment. Else than Ether, I can suggest Oyster Pearl, Dent, Qash, EthLend. Especially EthLend already multiplied comparing to its ICO price.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
some altcoins that are new and have concluded their ICOs which I believe got great potential to make investors rich include Electroneum, Stratis, XUK, Bankor,  MicroMoney and few others,also consider investing in Trade.io ICO that is currently ongoing.
Activity: 225
January 02, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
possibly in this new year that will experience a more rapid increase again is XLM because the coin is good and now is getting a lot of attention from the world community so will experience a high increase of course
Activity: 630
January 02, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 11:16:18 AM
U can buy xrp.and hold 1 or 2 month .I think you get good profit
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
January 02, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
As Ripple and Cardano has shown , it is still possible to get 10x and more times gains.
it is just matter of reasearch and then PAtience not to change directions and also little luck

Quantstamp will be next. It already made x4. Another x3-4 will likely follow, probably another x10 long-term.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 02, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
A lot of Altcoins can make you rich. The only question is how much you are willing to wait.

True. Paience is the name of the game so if you don't have this then you're not in the right path and better to quit as early as now. We all want to be rich and cryptos is one of the ingredients so better not to miss it on your list.
Activity: 98
January 02, 2018, 10:35:56 AM
Saying that something Will make us reach, for me seems a bit too greedy. Nothing Will ever make us reach if we wont act this way.
Cryptocurrencies are one of the ways to earn money but wihout our effort again nothing Will happen.

For all who is willing to spend their free time and earn some crypto here is @VIBERATE!

They are giving away 5000VIB tokens daily for participating in promotional activities on Facebook, twitter, bitcointalk,... I was able to earn 3500 VIBe tokens in 30 days.
 Today this means approx.: 1664 dollars.

If you want to learn more about this rewarding system you can find all informations on links bellow.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Activity: 84
January 02, 2018, 10:23:21 AM
At this time my best option is etherium, litecoin and IOTA.
This coin is very good for long hold because developer behind them still active and hard work. There are many good news at this year from this coin.
Activity: 546
January 02, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
I think 500 dollars can make you rich in the long run would probably hard finding to make sure it will make us money.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
January 02, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
i dont think 500 dollars can make you rich probably 1 thousand is enough to make millions if i will invest in that money i would go to bitsend and bitbay or pick the coin whose value is only 1 cent. picking coin that will make us rich in the long run would probably hard finding we need to do research to make sure it will make us money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
Ya, if we choose him wisely there are many coins like deeponion, xvg, ripple etc. in this crypto world who make us rich. After purchasing coins if we want to get good profit i we have Patience and hold it for long time.
Pages:
Jump to: