Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 73. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 02:29:13 AM
I think I suggest you to buy ETH only, hold it until you get 100% profit, maybe only up to 1 month or if you want to profit again hold up to 1 year.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 30, 2017, 10:51:36 PM
XRP is really potential in this case. Well, the recent price hikes make a lot of people profit. in addition, XRB also has the same potential, the increase in price can also make people who hold it in large numbers can become rich.
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
December 30, 2017, 10:48:38 PM
Of course altcoin can make us rich because trading in other cryptocurrencies is very in demand now to those who have btc on hold in their wallet, if they buy a low price coin then sell it if the price rise up it can guarantee a doble profits
there is a lot of proof and also some scenario for that a lot of people take the advantages of that altcoin make them rich for , there is a lot of potential coin out there but only few can have the possibility that you can have profit for better to make it have the assurance and also some good coin to be for.
I think there are many good coin and profitable altcoins. you simply sharpen your knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and your ability to analyze a coin and you can get rich from altcoin trading dude. my friend in a day can earn up to $1k in single trade only ( though not fixed ). but profits can be huge if you know about altcoin trade. but of course every thing has a risk. so stay cautious dude

Agree with you sir, many people suggest that this coin is good, altcoin makes a lot of profit, but still you have to do your own reseacrh, you have to do your own observation though to do it still need to learn here. just do the right by your own ways. chances are everyone has a different vision and obviously everyone puts a profit in an investment. For example nxt case, at the time there will be giving their ignis pump nxt to high. but now the price of nxt goes down considerably. there is a dump n pump role seems. This fact like that may have to be on the alert. and this is only each person who can see when buying and when to sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 30, 2017, 10:25:51 PM
altcoin that can make you rich is XVG, so invest in XVG now and you will become rich
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
December 30, 2017, 10:24:32 PM
Very easy call,
UTRUST (UTK) just listed on kucoin, hitbc. 
Great team and partnering with AppCoins. ICO was 0.07 cents USD, initial trading 0.15-.20.
Payment system does everything PayPal and BitPay do only faster and cheaper. UTRUST is going to crush PayPal once their payment system gets going and expands. This token will be worth much more by late 2018.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 30, 2017, 10:16:31 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
SGG, ATL, LH CRYPTO, maybe you can to see the altcoin. I recently noticed the upgraded value, and may increase again.
Activity: 59
December 30, 2017, 10:12:26 PM
XRP and EOS for sure, I believe this two coins will grow higher in the future. As you can see more and more people are interested in them over time.
But the price of those coins are too high for now. Do you have any suggestion else ?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 30, 2017, 09:49:28 PM
Of course altcoin can make us rich because trading in other cryptocurrencies is very in demand now to those who have btc on hold in their wallet, if they buy a low price coin then sell it if the price rise up it can guarantee a doble profits
there is a lot of proof and also some scenario for that a lot of people take the advantages of that altcoin make them rich for , there is a lot of potential coin out there but only few can have the possibility that you can have profit for better to make it have the assurance and also some good coin to be for.
I think there are many good coin and profitable altcoins. you simply sharpen your knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and your ability to analyze a coin and you can get rich from altcoin trading dude. my friend in a day can earn up to $1k in single trade only ( though not fixed ). but profits can be huge if you know about altcoin trade. but of course every thing has a risk. so stay cautious dude
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 30, 2017, 09:36:51 PM
altcoins that can make us rich in the near future are XVG, STU and DAT, so if we invest now it is likely that by the end of 2018 the price will increase rapidly and the investors who invest in the coin will be rich
Activity: 62
December 30, 2017, 09:34:38 PM
XRP and EOS for sure, I believe this two coins will grow higher in the future. As you can see more and more people are interested in them over time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
December 30, 2017, 09:31:50 PM
I think you should a reasearch first but you should stay away for ICO most of them are scams. The key to be successful is to study or research first.

True. and scam or not, try to minimize your exposure in ICOs especially shady looking ones. The mere fact that there is no historical data to study is very high risk.
Activity: 294
December 30, 2017, 09:29:47 PM
See the real sector, for example Power Ledger)But with 500$ you won`t be rich if invest only in 1 project.
Activity: 200
December 30, 2017, 09:18:44 PM
I think you should a reasearch first but you should stay away for ICO most of them are scams. The key to be successful is to study or research first.
Activity: 290
December 30, 2017, 09:15:48 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
I think you should invest in ethereum because it is second to bitcoin in terms of bringing success. Ethereum's value will be higher next year so it might double or maybe even triple your profit so its a big hit for you so invest in ethereum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 09:02:44 PM
No one shall depend upon the views of others while investing in any financial instrument or altcoins. May be I do not have knowledge  about the fundamentals of certain coin but on some person's demand I advise him to buy the coin ; so it will not be fruitful for the buyer.

First of all one must deeply study any financial instrument/coin before investing his hard earned money in it otherwise he may be looser; loosing his own money too.  So study first then invest only then it will make you rich.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
December 30, 2017, 08:55:21 PM
Sexcoin (SXC) has been on a wild run past 24 hours - up 85% or so and still just $.25 a coin. I like its chances.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 08:51:44 PM
Ripple is my choice since the value of ripple now is cheaper than the other coin i think this is the best promising altcoin that will give you a huge profit if you hold it in 10 to 15 years from now.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
https://posq.space
December 30, 2017, 08:26:43 PM
Poseidon of course Grin

Activity: 420
December 30, 2017, 08:25:50 PM
If you want to invest your money into a good ICO, you must try ethereum and it will be the next big thing after the bitcoin. If you invested in this altcoin it could double or triple your profit with in a year. Because ethereum is the best altcoins.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 08:20:34 PM
To answer to the question of your thread:
"What altcoin will make us rich? "
The correct answer is:
"The one you hold""

Sooner or later they will all pump... or die.
Pages:
Jump to: