Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins do you want to hold in 2017? - page 12. (Read 23233 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
The past few weeks especially, the crypto space has been seeing an unprecedented bull run across almost all coins. Despite the never ending debates and politics within the Bitcoin community over the scaling debate, the bitcoin price has climbed up to all time high all the way over 1800$ and it looks like it may go even higher from here. While the Bitcoin price increase alone is very impressive, many other altcoins such as ETH and XRP are making even more killings and their prices increased 5 or even 10-fold in mere several weeks.
But if to talk about my choice - it is LTC. I have big expectations about it and now I am kind of on the right way with that. During this month the price raised 3 times! Now I am regret that I didn't buy more, but the price is not so high, so I plan to spend some bitcoins from work for signature campaign to buy couple more coins  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Coins that I would like to hold in 2017 are:
Stratis
Ethereum
NEM
Waves
Monero
Bitcoin

😂 looks like i stated almost all top 10 coins on marketcap. Well those coins are at least safe to invest as they will not crash in anyway anytime soon in an amount of seconds.
If I were to invest in all those coins in 1 go, it will be really difficult since you will have to choose which one is the one which will potentially rise right now to see some profits. I would rather go for ICNX/DAA which is a fund that do invest in a set of assets which might compromise of those. Service will be provided by Iconomi by means or ERC 20 token
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I think ETH and LTC will still be good to hold for me,
Maybe try to look for other coin and see if I would hold them for a long time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I would like to hold

1.Ethereum
2.Decred
3.Golem.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
From bigger coins i'm keeping LTC/GAME will keep ETH when miner finally arrives. Hunter is good for pump/dump cycles.

From smaller coins - Ganjacoin 420G, Scorecoin SCORE.

And yes keeping Mined MUE, as it can get into Polo once they delist coins.
I personally like to hold Etherium, as it s one of the most active currency after bitcoin, and people are trusting on it similar to bitcoins. I will like to invest my money in Etherium and hope that it will give me a good profit after some time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
I'm planning to hold some ethereum for long term because i see that their price is also growing fast just like the bitcoin and their smart contacts is one of the proof that they will go even higher and that is why i want to hold some of them but i'm just collecting bitcoin and planning to buy.

All top 10 cryptocurrencies are good to hold. I can see them continue rising. I was one of the spektical that ICOs are a better way to gain profits but then I invested in stellar and the price was quite low. I have got some profits with it and I will recommend going for those 10. They will always grow in cap
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
I'm planning to hold some ethereum for long term because i see that their price is also growing fast just like the bitcoin and their smart contacts is one of the proof that they will go even higher and that is why i want to hold some of them but i'm just collecting bitcoin and planning to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
I am looking into new ones, I mean I already diversified on bunch of coins and I do not think I can find a new coin that would make me as much profit as these but as long as I can find a coin that is new, solves a problem or has a feature that is not available with other coins and not run by some scammy people has trusted developers and is not premined, I think I will buy it.

if you said that you already diversified on bunch of coins then i think you can wait for a while to see the altcoin is increase again because the down price now is because bitcoin price is increase and its give a bad affect for altcoin. i am sure that if you can be patience, you can sell almost all of your coins to make big profit because altcoin will be increase more high than before.
Interestingly the bitcoin price is effecting the price of altcoin too much. As in present time when the price of bitcoin is increasing therefore people are giving preference to bitcoin trading and therefore the price of altcoin are mostly remain as stable or some time decreasing. But when the price of bitcoin become stable then people divert their investment into alt coin and the altcoin price start increasing again.
Activity: 630
If I have money, I will hold ethereum because its technology is the best and the smart contract can replace all other platform. Time will make ethereum stronger and stronger and people will regret for not holding eth
Yeah Me too, I just want to hold the ethereum due to among to the other altcoins, ethereum had a high potential to compete with the other altcoins. Also I believe that value of ethereum were raised up the value in the future.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
If I have money, I will hold ethereum because its technology is the best and the smart contract can replace all other platform. Time will make ethereum stronger and stronger and people will regret for not holding eth
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
I am VERY excited about these three, particularly lykke, what a great project! and not many people seem to now about it yet!? I guess that's going to change pretty soon!

LKK - Lykke
TAAS Token as a service
BOS - BOScoin
yeah, Yeah TAAScoin, TAAScoin is a very good coin and has a good Rate,
But do not forget with ETH, ETH also Altcoin best in my opinion.

I think there are so many coin who potentially good but  I think that it require a great skill to indentify these coins. If you have the ability to selected the right coin for investment then you can really make good profit from trading altcoin, but I think most of the people do not have such ability and they just invest  their bitcoin in altcoin on speculation.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I hold:

1. Stratis (long term)
2. Shift (long term)
3. Wings (short term)
4. Wetrust (short term)
5. Digital Price (Old coin, but with new dev, looks promising for long term)
Activity: 626
EDG
ETT
TRST
WAVES
HMQ
LUN
TIME
INCNT
VSL

All Eth and Waves base coin platform are good to hold.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
ETH & XMR
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
I hold
1. STR
2. DOGE
3. STRATIS
4. ETH
5. EDG
I believe end this year the price of five coin can grow.
And can give me a big profit. this is my hope and my prediction.
Activity: 168
Ethereum
Ripple
Ark
Blockpool

Looking for more interesting projects too.

what do you think which one better Ethereum or Dash coin ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
I want hold ethereum classic ETC in 2017 and my target is about 1000 ETC
every i have got profit from trading, usually i bought some ETC,
my target will rise on the end of year, i am sure ETC will be expensive in the future
because ETC is like bitcoin has limited numbers.
Activity: 168
Litecoin
Dogecoin
and
Ethereum

I think
Activity: 658
I hold LTC, Time, Bitbean, doge, dbtc. Planning to buy some xmr, but i saw only few ppl suggest monero, can you explain me?
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
I have few altcoin already in my portfolio for long term and can wait even for 2018 for those to complete the projects to deliver the product they are working on. Coval,Guppy,Trust,Wings,RLC and Ethereum are my choice for long term to hold. I also have some others for medium term and trading purposes.

That's a good way to go about it, diversify into several coins because no one has a crystal ball to know which will be successful. Even if you think your coin has the best fundamentals there is a luck factor required too because it isn't always obvious which coins will take off, and sometimes useless coins do like dogecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: