Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins do you want to hold in 2017? - page 7. (Read 23233 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 505
ETH and XMR are the only coins whom I trust and can afford to hold them for a long term as till this point of time I have made good profits from it and expecting the same in future too and I am sure this coins will never disappoint me in future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 190
BAT
DGB
And sure the new coins with ico prices..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Waves
Etb
Next
Strat
Lun
this coin is best for hold in 2017. recently I hold this coin now this coin rate is low. it can be high price in 2017. so I hold this coin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
I would hold the REX tokens from this new real estate project, that will launch their ICO thus July.

The real estate industry always has a potential of growth, and now with this crypto project supporting this industry, it is like a great match! and a good option to hold these tokens for the long term.
Activity: 532
It looks like everything is good Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
I am holding BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR, GNT and SIA.

Most of my investment is in bitcoin and ethereum as I feel they will resist a little bit better if the bubble breaks. (At least BTC).

I believe that Monero and Litecoin will increase steadily in value over years.

I hope Golem and Sia will explode when their technology is proven and ready for everyone to use.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
Im holding BTC, XEM, HMQ, and ETH. Until now Im holding these coins, I know I can earn profit as long term. Xem someone become rich in this coin, so Im holding too. I know it will pump and I can earn profit.

Holding coins for long can really benefit us when time comes, like those who hold btc before it pump to $2000 this year and those who hold Stratis for some time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Im holding BTC, XEM, HMQ, and ETH. Until now Im holding these coins, I know I can earn profit as long term. Xem someone become rich in this coin, so Im holding too. I know it will pump and I can earn profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I'm holding small amounts of Litecoin & Dogecoin, Ethereum, & Time because these alt coins are being used to buy or sell other alt coins in some exchanges. Thus, I believe it will really pump in the future because of this usage. I am also holding a not-so-familiar alt coin named Pesobit. This coin is so promising to me because the dev had launched a marketplace that adds more uses of this coin.

I only have BTC and ETH for now, I might try to have pesobit, i'd been seeing it recently in facebook and it have lots of features ,i thought before its a wallet only,
I think it's not bad to try Pesobit than other not-so-known alt coins. Yes, it has lots of features and the dev still continues to improve and add up more. The dev is also active that he always make updates through this forum and through facebook about the teams's latest improvements and some of their future plans. That makes me believe in this coin.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
I'm holding small amounts of Litecoin & Dogecoin, Ethereum, & Time because these alt coins are being used to buy or sell other alt coins in some exchanges. Thus, I believe it will really pump in the future because of this usage. I am also holding a not-so-familiar alt coin named Pesobit. This coin is so promising to me because the dev had launched a marketplace that adds more uses of this coin.

I only have BTC and ETH for now, I might try to have pesobit, i'd been seeing it recently in facebook and it have lots of features ,i thought before its a wallet only,
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
I'm looking for ethereum in the future, even though their price of this coins was not consistent and it seems to fall down I believe that in the following days ethereum were raising up again.

Yes I also believe on that. Eth has a future and even it have pump and dump its normal as a crypto currency. Hope after this dump eth will rise again. And yeah I'm holding eth as for my long term investment like btc. Im also holding ltc. Ltc also have a future.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'm holding Stratis and Wave for the majority of my portfolio and a little bit in both bitcoin and ethereum (around 20% total). I think Stratis will be a top 3 coin by the beginning of near year.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Not only in 2017, I look in the longer term.
Lisk (my favorite)
Ethereum (my old friend)
Waves (my hope)
Stratis (my dream)

And i'm going to keep a close eye on Primalbase which seems very promising.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Currently holding a few and will continue to add if I think the price makes sense and the real world use cases are there. The ones that I am very confident in the moment are: Ether; Golem, Siacoin, BitBay, Antshares (China will not let this fail). I think Antshares has a real chance to rise big after their conference/announcement with Microsoft tomorrow:) $$$$$
Activity: 462
The altcoins i want to hold are the ones in which my investment is secure and chances of gaining high profits are extremely high. I would like to hold ethereum, monero, golem, siacoin and litecoin. I would also like to hold a part of my money in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
For now am holding

-Bitcoin
-Dash
-Bitsend
-not so much ETH
and holding some other tokens which am hoping will skyrocket as they are not worth much atm
Activity: 434
Most of the altcoins I am holding this year is mostly ETH based token like HMQ, ICN and Wetrust and some others. Thanks for some suggestions here I will add to my portfolio like Siacoin. BTW ETC is now moving, great.

for a while I hold most of this year just like token-based ETH westrust with some many others,
there may be suggestions for me that is favorable to me.?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Right now i'm holding;

ETH
ETC
BAS
XMR
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
ICONOMI has a really good future, it has surpassed 100k satoshi barrier and keep increasing till now. LUN is a second which had successful ICO with fantastic amount of investment collected, yeah this time LUN is dumped but I think this is a bubble and later LUN will be up again.
Pages:
Jump to: