Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins do you want to hold in 2017? - page 9. (Read 23233 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
i hold ETH, Waves and NXT because i see the future in these coins.
and also i will hold MGO (mobilego) coin. although now the coin not yet release.
but i believe that MGO coin have a bright future because their ICO very successful.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
I would sttill hold eth and waves for future not only for2017. However, I'm holding coins which I don't have a plan to hold it for long term such as bcn, sc, and xem. Yet, it may alter once I got good news for them.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I"M holding INSANE coins what you gonna hold?  Hello all crypto lovers out there. Happy holidays. I recently been introduced to the INSANE coin. It has been an INSANE ride. The devs of the INSANE coin are always ready to help you out when you need help with INSANE coin and what you can use INSANE for. Visit there main thread on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-insanecoin-insn-powposcmc-insaneexchange-1709461 new for more info. Please feel free to ad what coins you gonna hold or want to and lets all have an INSANEly great time.

Pandacoin is back in the game. Check it out . https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pandacoin-pnd-new-devs-old-community-updated-links-1960307
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
BTC, ETH, and LTC are here to stay. Others like ZEM, XMR, and DASH have solid communities and continuous development.
BTC, ethereum, litecoin, and dash is one of the good altcoin and have potential to increase more in this year 2017. Because that coin becone more popular to anywhere and many big investor will to that coin so the rpice is continue increasing so its better if you have extra money invest them to that and you will earn a lot of profit after that. Big investment big profit for sure.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Right now i hold BTC, ETH,LTC,ETC
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Cannot be sure but probably:
Bitcoin, Edg, waves, qrl
And maybe ark, nvo, ether too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
BTC, ETH, and LTC are here to stay. Others like ZEM, XMR, and DASH have solid communities and continuous development.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
ETH,WAVES and XCP . I hope they are all worth to keep and they will value a lot in time.
Activity: 126
Ethereum, Blackcoin, and Solarcoin
Activity: 630
I choose ethereum, because ethereum is one of the famous Altcoins in crytocurrencies world. In addition price of ethereum in the market were still growing up, seems a high potential to increase more the value in the future.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
At the moment my attention is focused on Ethereum, Monero, Waves, Ark and Ripple.

Imho there are also some good project like sonm and gnt to keep an eye on  Wink
Activity: 770
Adelphoi - $ADL
First community based blockchain incubator

Coming to the first Exchanges on Sunday 11th of June.
www.adelphoi.io
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
I holding more coin, but mostly is XMR, I very like it because it is a one of project really I see, and featured in the Cryptonight
Activity: 308
Well I think I would try to hold some Footballcoin or xfc and some SONM,
And some Ethereum to use as fee at Myetherwallet and try to hold some of the coin that I would get in the future from bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Looking at the current developments I am suggesting that XRP, BTS, NXT and DOGE can be altcoins that have tremendous improvements. Today there is also a chaos, BTS price increase has reached 60% for 24 hours. This is a crazy thing of course, many people who did the previous HOLDING will become rich.
Activity: 319
I am holding a few coins,mainly litecoin, wetrust, BAT as i purchased it recently because of all the hype behind it and the team behind the project,but i am not sure whether it was a wise decision,either way i went ahead with it,then i am holding ICONOMI and Wings and i have invested in some new ICOs.
Activity: 224
crypto revolution
Ethereum
Monero
Waves
Ark
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Bought some altcoins and holding them, waiting for them to grow Smiley Ethereum, WAVES, STRATS, and a bit of LiteCoin.

Devoting more attention to WAVES now, seems promising and that is the major altcoin I have.  Grin
Activity: 434
I am having hope in some coins already doing well and done well and will do well i categorize based on that but i wont mention which is what category
Etherium,
Litecoin,
Waves,
Dogecoin
You can decide which is what   
Pages:
Jump to: