Pages:
Author

Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders? - page 13. (Read 6967 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
In my own experience, most mistake is emotional. It's hard to control my emotion in trading. Not patient, and finally i loss my money. But, now. i'm better good than first. I got more exprience and so many knowledge about trading, so now, i can control my emotion.
If you lose in this, you have yourself to blame. There are lots of ways you can avoid loss and that’s by cutting it when it’s still early than waiting due to you’re believing that the price will still go up. It’s better to cut the loss and then wait by the side watching what will happen next if the price will go up or not. If it shows further signs of going up, then you can invest back the money and continue with your trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think the main mistake of the most traders is that they buy when the market falls and sell when the market grows. It is necessary to buy when the market begins to grow and sell, if there is a downward trend.

Panic is the common mistake for most traders as they seen the red portfolio. Afraid of lossing more money while on the red zone will make frustated and make wrong decisions.

Yes, bro. And unfortunately, this panic affects the other investors and traders. They start to sell their cryptocurrencies, which causes the next fall in the market.

Yes of course panic selling is one the common mistake that people use to do, it is time to invest more than losing your interest and faith about crypto currency, traders should be patient instead of being hurry to get profit, I think now is the time to hold your coin and wait till the price will be more than double, I think we should buy now instead of selling at panic.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Common problem is that most traders usually jump into trading without studying how to trade. Before trading you must check the coins if its worth to trade. One mistakes in trading could lead you to loss so before jumping into it make sure you have much knowledge on how to profit on that field.
Activity: 231
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.
a common problem that I often encounter is the issue in the price of the coin, especially if the price of the coins that we have decreased, this makes me stressed and confused with what to do.
how to overcome this I always convince myself that all the prices will get better again, and I have to be patient and willing to wait until things improve, as much as possible I do not sell when the price of coins is cheap because if I do that, then the trade I did failed .
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
One of the most problems of traders is that they don't trust their decisions. Once they took the wrong path it will cause them lot of money. Therefore, they will lose the trade.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I think the main mistake of the most traders is that they buy when the market falls and sell when the market grows. It is necessary to buy when the market begins to grow and sell, if there is a downward trend.

Panic is the common mistake for most traders as they seen the red portfolio. Afraid of lossing more money while on the red zone will make frustated and make wrong decisions.

Yes, bro. And unfortunately, this panic affects the other investors and traders. They start to sell their cryptocurrencies, which causes the next fall in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Too much holding. I learned also that thing, because before, I love to hold some coins but I realized, it is not advisable, you should know when to sell. I believe on that and I keep losing that, I am also a greedy trader before because of very big returns, I want more if I already have profits. Being a trader is very difficult, you should know first the basic and you should have a clear decision on every trade you doing.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
I think the most common mistakes and problems of the traders are in the patience that sometimes makes them selling their coin too soon. and if they can be patient for a while, I am sure that he can prevent a big loss. the patience is the most thing that we should have and the rest of that list will be following and we can get the profit in the end.
Getting panicked is one of the most common reason which results in the loss of money as this is the time when you get to know how much control you have over your emotions and that if you fail to keep your nerves under your control, then you suffer a huge loss of money. Other than that, lack of knowledge is one more reason because of which the traders experience such situation which then result in loss of money.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Some of the mistakes made by traders are been impatient,  been too patient,  unrealistic expectations of price rise,  buying and trading dead coin and trading money you don't have.  It is important to have a plan and stick to it in order to avoid some of these problems!
Activity: 266
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.

I think the common problem of traders is just being impatience. Some traders sell their hodling because of panicking. As the prices drop down, they are also worried that they might lose their hodlings. It is important that we could control our emotions because if not, we might commit wrong decisions.

Panic is the main mistake from most traders. When they saw the red market they afraid if the price will move down and never come back again to increase. Trader needs good strong believe to the development of a project.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I think the most common mistakes and problems of the traders are in the patience that sometimes makes them selling their coin too soon. and if they can be patient for a while, I am sure that he can prevent a big loss. the patience is the most thing that we should have and the rest of that list will be following and we can get the profit in the end.
some of us have our own thought why we have to sell the coin that we have for immediately cause for some personal reason and you dont owe this to regret for well this is some of the common cases that we already see for then after that we can say that most of us here dont have patience specially when we see that there is no other could ever be done with the coin that we are hold for.

that is right, but when I have a conversation with my friend, he tells me that he is regret that he sell too soon because after he sells his coin, the price increases in just a few hours later. so if he can wait for a while, he can get a profit of about 0.1 btc and because he cannot be patient, he only gets 0.05 btc. I telling him that is fine and he can search another profit with another coin and don't regret that you are selling too soon.

I think this is not a mistake because he sold it for profit, not for the loss but he made a small profit that's it. who knows in just a few hours the price will increase 50% am i right. For me it happens many times but i took it easy because i was in profit.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Yes, traders never deal with HODL, they quickly buy and quickly sell. This is the safest strategy. Beginners should only trade like this. Cool
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
some of us have our own thought why we have to sell the coin that we have for immediately cause for some personal reason and you dont owe this to regret for well this is some of the common cases that we already see for then after that we can say that most of us here dont have patience specially when we see that there is no other could ever be done with the coin that we are hold for.

that is right, but when I have a conversation with my friend, he tells me that he is regret that he sell too soon because after he sells his coin, the price increases in just a few hours later. so if he can wait for a while, he can get a profit of about 0.1 btc and because he cannot be patient, he only gets 0.05 btc. I telling him that is fine and he can search another profit with another coin and don't regret that you are selling too soon.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
A lot of traders are always following and trying to catch as many profits as they can, that is the main reason of why i think that greed is always a main mistake from almost all the traders

Yeah because on their head just there much profit are waiting, and they try to catch it up. But the end they will loss because the price will be fall down away from the profit.
Activity: 378
Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.

Try to study first the market like knowing the statistics of the coin you are interested to invest before trading, there are a lot of different ways to earn in the market like long term holding or day trading but what matters the most is to know how much profit you will be going to earn in that coin you are interested to hold.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.

I think the common problem of traders is just being impatience. Some traders sell their hodling because of panicking. As the prices drop down, they are also worried that they might lose their hodlings. It is important that we could control our emotions because if not, we might commit wrong decisions.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
Nice thread!
When i was  begginer, i could't control my emotion.
So when i was in panic, then i sold my token as many people did, the result didn't get profit but lost.
i know nothing at the time,
I tried trading,
Sometimes i bought many tokens when price going up.
And juat left it a few day, the price going down.
I lost the opportunity then i hold those token for long time to wait the up price.
And we know all that the price of bitcoin is lower and lower, absolutely many tokens too. Difficult to be back in the high price as i bought first time. 
Activity: 172
A lot of traders are always following and trying to catch as many profits as they can, that is the main reason of why i think that greed is always a main mistake from almost all the traders
Pages:
Jump to: