Pages:
Author

Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders? - page 12. (Read 6967 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
The most common problem of a trader is on how he would handle a slowly getting low price of his token. Is he going to be a panic seller or keep hodling. The problem. Is how he would handle the risk. Thats one of my problem im a panic seller and twice i end up crying because the moment i dumped my token a days later it moon 10x the price i dumped it. So. That is also a lesson learned.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trading requires risk and the risk here, need to be a calculated one. Having a calculated risk, means having a working strategy that can earn you profit. Mistakes traders make, could be as follows: not having a working strategy; trading with emotions; not applying risk management in trades; greed, and so on - as it varies by individuals.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
the problem that often makes the pedaggang fail is the emotion, if you want to succeed in trading you must be patient.
Activity: 140
the most common problem of the trader is fear to lose capital. Many traders if seen market going bad they sell their coin to cut the lose not knowing that they actually contributing to the downturn of the price. They have lack of patience to hold their coin until such time market turns to green.
Activity: 159
most trader's mistake is never read the situation and news, because for news traders is a must, because by knowing the news then traders can predict what will be done to do trade ...
Activity: 140
that is in a hurry, if you hurry you will never win in the market now, i think the market will recover, so do not worry rejoice to hold them.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.
Common problem, then this would be the thing based on experience:

• Short Patience
• Lack of Analysis and going or making decisions without any basis
• Emotion
• Easily believing on fuds and shills

These are just the common ones.

maybe you can add about don't want to learn more in trading and only depends on the news. I see that some of the traders did this and they are confused with the market when the price is going to down and they are fast selling their coin without doing the analysis for the coin. and to manage this problem and mistakes, I guess we still need to learn about trading no matter we can get a profit or we get the loss. we do not realize about our mistake so we only take it easy without searching what can we did to solve our problem.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.
Common problem, then this would be the thing based on experience:

• Short Patience
• Lack of Analysis and going or making decisions without any basis
• Emotion
• Easily believing on fuds and shills

These are just the common ones.
Activity: 159
One of my biggest mistake in my trading career was to go into the process without knowing principles of market movement and the concepts that are present on the market basically unprepared and uneducated.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
The most common mistake is to buy wrong coins whon they though would give them a profit on the future. We cannot blame them anyways knowing some of the altcoins existed doesnt last long. Traders also doesnt know whether the value would be going up or down so buying or selling coins are so crucial for them. Making desicions are hard but knowing that we try to make earnings for it is enough to go.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
My most common mistake was to sell too soon or too bye too soon it is a lack of patience around, you need to develop in yourself the feeling where it is a perfect time to sell or buy.
Activity: 8
I think, that the main problem is lack of patience. It is important to stay calm and think clearly in a difficult situation. As for me, it was my mistake too!
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes?  

Thank you in advance.

Will mostly ,the common problems or mistake of the becoming a traders is being a quickly judging to sell his crypto coins without hesitation or  disposed without proof because only of some bad news that you heard of what happen in crypto world,due to panic selling of some investor you also been affected of FOMO ( fear of missing out) in the digital currency system.
Activity: 462
usually the mistake that I do when trading for traders in my opinion they always can not control their patience and always affected by the price conditions in exchange so as to make a lot of traders who get a lot of losses.
Activity: 99
I think lock of knowledge about trading.  Also the fear factor everytime you trade because afraid of scammers in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Trading in small amounts of capital for example less then $ 50 is not very profitable for me, or I'm sure some people in this forum have felt it. Being a trader and having a little money you could say we never seriously for trading. When late put sell, the money we hold will we decide to hold long term. This is what always happens to me, must be trading in large numbers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Fear and greed are causes the most common mistakes in trading. Trading plan and strategy is important, to define profit targets in advance.
Risk management and using of stop -loss strategies properly is crucial for a successful trader.
Every trader should develop self control over all those weaknesses, and timely they'll have to learn it in the same manner as others did. However risk management can be so difficult if we ourselves couldn't resist from being panic. As part of our trading plan we should be able to determine our motives and goals, because by the time you acquire enough knowledge you will learn how to hold in longer terms.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Fear and greed are causes the most common mistakes in trading. Trading plan and strategy is important, to define profit targets in advance.
Risk management and using of stop -loss strategies properly is crucial for a successful trader.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
especially usually the price, if the price is unstable can make a common mistake
Activity: 195
Well, I can’t disagree with others.  Fear (which may even turn out to be a panic) might be the most common and significant mistake. And as far as we are inly humans, it is hard to avoid this mistake. However, I wouldn't consider hodling as a mistake, because we don’t know which coin will bring profits in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: