Pages:
Author

Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders? - page 23. (Read 6967 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.
The common mistakes investors make at the moment are that they always invest in their emotions. Investors who rely on premonition or luck will never be rich forever. They will pay dearly for lazy analysis. There are a lot of investors failing because of the lack of calculation and work based on emotions too much. Avoid this before bankruptcy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
I think market knowledge is the most important thing for trading. No bookish knowledge would help in this issue until you have a direct contact or involvement with trading. From my experience, I can say that a right time decision is the most vital point for this issue. and traders always have to be careful regarding this matter.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hey.
I spent more than 4 years studying the Forex market on my own, before I could make money on it.
And believe me, books, the stories of successful traders have not helped much.
There are always described ideal events that do not correspond to reality.

You need to understand for yourself how the trading instrument chosen by you works, find indicators, write rules for yourself and work.
In this area, the advice of other people is fraught with loss of deposit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
many ... others think that if they are going to trade, scammers, losers, money can not be returned. that's the common problem with a trader. but more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Fear . I think this is the problem most traders encounter. And my self is like that, the time when I first invested I lost a lot because of this. And now I have improved it.
what kind of fear do you mean?
because maybe someday I will enter the trade also later, therefore I also need to learn.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Fear . I think this is the problem most traders encounter. And my self is like that, the time when I first invested I lost a lot because of this. And now I have improved it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: