Pages:
Author

Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders? - page 16. (Read 6967 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
There are many reasons for the trader's mistakes. Not confident, don't  follow the social networking site to catch the latest news and the most important thing is no patience.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
  Grin
Panic, greedy, that was the only problem. You need to learn from collecting something from little by little so you will understand that greedy is worst thing while you trade.
I agree with you, panic is the most common mistakes by newbie traders out there. Once they saw the token price that they trade crashed, they panic and directly go sell their coins. Experienced traders always watch the situation first, and find out why the price crashed before sell or even buy more the coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Never follow news. I think this is the only reason why traders fail. The news is an important determinant of the rise and fall in the price of electronic money
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Hello traders!

What are common mistakes and problems of the traders?

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

The common reason why because they don't know how to trade, they trade their token 'cuase of others opinion, if they friend said that this is the time to sell or buy they follow them, you can follow them if your friend is pro for that carer if it's not will you need to double check what kind of token that you put in. Anyways, i'm not an expert but i avoid that because i lose some of my money because of that.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
  Grin
Panic, greedy, that was the only problem. You need to learn from collecting something from little by little so you will understand that greedy is worst thing while you trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
One of the problems of many traders is greed. When there is X10 or X20 and the growth potential is missing, many inexperienced traders in anticipation of X100 fix at best the profit X5. And then they scold the market.
Yes I agree with you, the common mistakes of the traders are greedy for everything and there strategies is not enough in terms of trading .Because of predictions they are mistaken for the decision but to avoid this better to adopt and collect advices with others .
Activity: 59
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.
I think first is knowledge and experience once you have that you need to control your emotions and being greedy.
Merit: 1
One of the problems of many traders is greed. When there is X10 or X20 and the growth potential is missing, many inexperienced traders in anticipation of X100 fix at best the profit X5. And then they scold the market.
Activity: 226
I think some common problems are effecting to some new traders that they don,t have idea how to make pending orders, buying orders and selling orders and one more thing i think traders have fear that is why they start selling in down market trend and panic sale i think this  is the more common mistakes in the traders side,

Without knowledge on anything could not give you good result in terms of trading, and with our daily living its been proved that without any knowledge couldn't give you such opportunity to have a nice job. So considering this trading mistakes, its a reason why of us fall into trap while selling at lower value then regretting after you made a decision. Trading isn't an easy Job to do for now, so be careful and do your personal research.
Activity: 546
I think the common problem or mistake of some traders is being impatience about the price of the coin and being greedy in some ways. And also pretending that they know everything about trading but the truth is some of us is lack of knowledge about trading. And especially being so hurry about money.
Yes, greediness is one of the most common mistakes of a trader, they don't want and appreciate some little profit that there coins can, so they will will wait another big pump for them to be profitable but chances is not always a chance and opportunity is not strike always. Therefore a trader must not be greedy and trade whenever there is a little opportunity to be profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.
Dont be too greedy..this attitude that will make you fail as a trader..
Activity: 182
Most of the trader in this crypto world are new and have not much experience about crypto trading so most of the time they buy a coin without any research and when it goes down they get scared and tell crypto is bad. Crypto is not bad they need to learn first properly before trading in crypto.
Activity: 336
 The most common mistakes and problems of the traders are they usually make a easily decisions and they not think twice about it and clearly before to make a decision, in short they are not very well in terms of decision making process and also it is the factors that they have to enhance and practice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.
Impatience and over confidence can through you in the bottom-line, If you want to become a successful trader than you must have to be risk taker cautious and careful.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Fear and falling for some fake news,
Traders would sell their coin out of panic and mostly the reason of panic is fake news ,
And there are also some time when a trader would fall for some fake news to invest in a coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
I think the common problem or mistake of some traders is being impatience about the price of the coin and being greedy in some ways. And also pretending that they know everything about trading but the truth is some of us is lack of knowledge about trading. And especially being so hurry about money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
For traders, they should maintain some basic rules of trading. Most of the trader who are not expert on trading, they want to huge profit at a time. It is the common mistake for traders in my own opinion.

Exactly, who don't experience always need to make fast money but in the beginning, they will some decent money but they failed to analyse and start losing the invested money. Even they don't know how to keep the buy and sell order for the particular coin because they don't know how to analyse the chart reading.
I think some common problems are effecting to some new traders that they don,t have idea how to make pending orders, buying orders and selling orders and one more thing i think traders have fear that is why they start selling in down market trend and panic sale i think this  is the more common mistakes in the traders side,
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
getting too attached to your coin. the best traders cut their losses, and quick at that
This is a very common problem that I see as well, some people get in love with a coin and they decide to hold no matter what, the only coin that you should hold no matter what is bitcoin, every other coin should be up for sale if the circumstances are right, or if you see that the coin is going down and it's not going down just because of the speculation, it's going down because something terrible happened.
Activity: 490
Most new traders lack patient and trade with little or no training and a mentor. Trading  is an act which need to be learned. There is always a difference between a trained trader and novice trader (try by error) Trained trader normally trade with plan, take profit Stop loss and will be a good technical analyst. With a good grip of the fundamentals. 
Pages:
Jump to: