Pages:
Author

Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders? - page 15. (Read 6967 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 500
According to my knowledge and experience i think new traders dont have patience and they want everything in the start and want success in one day and when they have losses so they start trading blindly which is more harmful for them and they put their all funds on risk as well which can only harmful for them.

You're right. New traders do not have the patience to wait for profits, they want to get a lot of money right away and lose all their money in a rush of emotions.   
Yeah, they think that once they trade they will surely earn, newbies will soon to know all these things when they get to see how the market rotates, that there will be a need to be patience, to study the market and to see by themselves how they can earn in every situation that will arise as their trading strategy and knowledge grows.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
According to my knowledge and experience i think new traders dont have patience and they want everything in the start and want success in one day and when they have losses so they start trading blindly which is more harmful for them and they put their all funds on risk as well which can only harmful for them.

You're right. New traders do not have the patience to wait for profits, they want to get a lot of money right away and lose all their money in a rush of emotions.   
Activity: 434
I think that the false belief that even if the coin that they hold has been tainted with a lot of bad reputations and it was really confirmed, they still lie to theirselves that it's just an attempt to bring its price down and they will still continue to support it until the end.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
there is one mistake that most traders have in common; they try to make a huge profit and they end up losing a lot of money because of their greed.
Just avoid this, and you will have nice results once that you understand how to trade
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

It’s a very good question that you have asked this to the community. My answer would be based on my own opinion, so I am not good when it comes to altcoin trading. One of the common mistakes that the traders have is that they are “emotionally drowned” if the market crashes down. They do not see it as an opportunity, but rather a “regret”. They have to change their perspective by simply calling the bearish run as a buying opportunity to increase their portfolio and wait till the bull run season begins.

Just my two satoshis.
Yes, certainly I agree with that and this will be possibly happen for those new on the field of trading, they are afraid to see the downfall of the coin they are holding for not to pump again so they will sell in a lower price, and lastly the lack of time for market monitoring will give such trading mistakes.

there may not always be opportunities and opportunities are not always attacked. Therefore a trader should not be greedy and trade whenever there is little chance to make a profit. greed is one of the most common mistakes of a trader, they do not want and appreciate the little profit that a coin can make, so they will wait for another big pump to make a profit
Activity: 297
Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.
I think first is knowledge and experience once you have that you need to control your emotions and being greedy.
One of the most common reason because of which most of the traders end up losing their money is none other than the lack of the experience and less awareness regarding the things and other than that, getting into the world of trading without having any kind of prior knowledge regarding the things. You need to acquire enough of the knowledge first, after that go for trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
The most common mistakes and problems of the traders are they make a favorite hobby about this issue is to over think and over think when the times that they in the crisis situation instead of making strategy how to survive in this situation.
Of course we need to think at the hard situation but we need to make the condition in the favour of us by buying more cryotos at the price fall but kost of us are doing upsode down by buying and high price and selling at low price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I think some common problems are effecting to some new traders that they don,t have idea how to make pending orders, buying orders and selling orders and one more thing i think traders have fear that is why they start selling in down market trend and panic sale i think this  is the more common mistakes in the traders side,
As I always say that trading is a proper profession and it needs a good training in order to make money out of this. This is the reason why there are some professional traders who are providing their services to those who want to trade. There are certain technical things that we need to understand in trading, it is not mere about luck or few clicks. As far as panic selling is concerned, it is lethal for everyone.
Activity: 63
The most common mistakes and problems of the traders are they make a favorite hobby about this issue is to over think and over think when the times that they in the crisis situation instead of making strategy how to survive in this situation.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
Traders make many mistakes.Again, there are some problems.Those who are brand-new, they are cheating and making mistakes.For example: Uninterrupted transactions, selling unsuspecting commodities,lack of business trust.The biggest problem is that there is a lack of proper knowledge on the basis of studying books and trading on the basis of it.Many such problems occur.
YED
Activity: 209
MAKING MONEY TRADING STOCKS IS SIMPLE, BUT NOT EASY:
*NO PATIENCE ON ENTRY
*SELLING TOO SOON
*LETTING SMALL LOSSES TURN INTO BIG LOSSES
*TRADING LOW PROBABILITY OPPORTUNITIES
*OVERTRADING
*HESITATION
*LETTING WINNERS TURN INTO LOSERS
Activity: 225
I think most of the errors that often occur in the world of traders are those new trading players are very easy to be affected by FUD so they experience panic and sell it. I think that's a common mistake that traders often encounter.

Traders shuoldn't pay attention for pump and dump telegram groups, but they do anyway. As they read telegram groups, this is a problem for them. They won't be successful in this position.
Activity: 280
I think the common mistakes are some traders have no idea to put an order pending order buying order and selling orders and they don’t have to wait to holding, they have to hurry to sell of the coin by thread of low price and they don’t  have control the emotions,
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
I think most of the errors that often occur in the world of traders are those new trading players are very easy to be affected by FUD so they experience panic and sell it. I think that's a common mistake that traders often encounter.
I agree with what you are saying. to trade in this market is not straightforward. But if you know how to invest and have a good psychology then you will definitely get a lot of money.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
One of the most common mistakes is to to analytics based on Depth of the market , there are a lot of fake walls in it and you can't see them , and it gives you wrong signal .
Another common mistake is to putting stop loss too narrow , in that case whales aim the narrow stop losses usually and they will activate it and the thing that you have bought would go up right after the stop loss has been activated .
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
Some good traders will always go against the news. If bad news says that Bitcoin prices are rising, they will sell all Bitcoin assets. But if the news says Bitcoin prices are down, they will buy. That is the thinking of the trader many years of experience. Almost all trader will be controlled by news
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I think the basic mistake of these traders is to buy too late and sell too soon. This is an unpredictable market that will increase or decrease. we need good luck
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1
Activity: 101
I do not know what the reason is. This is due to the personality of each person. Each person has a separate trading strategy. I think there are some unlucky trader, so they made the basic mistakes
Pages:
Jump to: