Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 24. (Read 73023 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 11:06:23 PM
to get crypto without investment because the only source you might get is through a bounty campaign and also airdrop. or you can also try using the crypto faucet site which gives a small price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 02, 2018, 10:43:52 PM
many ways to earn income in the world of crypto depending on how your expertise and the power of your money.
if I personally get income from crypto through bounty that I do and do trading alt coin.
Merit: 3
August 02, 2018, 10:29:00 PM
maybe you have to study with seniors who can really get money without placing a few lines (AKA investment)
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 02, 2018, 10:09:21 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
There are a lot of ways to in crypto and as a newbie to crypto world, you can start with participating in bounty programs and airdrops. As you get to broaden your scope of undertanding in crypto eventually, you can enter the other avenues like bounty management, mining, ICO development etc.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 10:07:43 PM
without ventures you can take an interest in the organization of liberality, this is Twitter, Facebook and here at the discussion taking part in membership organizations. You can likewise contribute, yet here you have to contribute your cash.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 10:05:57 PM
besides bounty and airdrop, maybe you can try like a faucet, but the income from it might not be as big as a bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 90
August 02, 2018, 07:54:59 PM
You can participate in the campaigns and the bounties and earn money.
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 07:20:17 AM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

Bounties are a good way of earning crypto without investing money, only time, but don't expect to receive a huge amount of tokens. Airdrops are also an option but i don't think it's as reliable as bounty programs.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 07:02:04 AM
If you don't have money you can start working with airdrops and join bounty campaigns. But for that, you need to spend much time, because every day you will be working for yourself and for your future. But really you can get profit from it.
Activity: 82
July 29, 2018, 06:52:37 PM
Without investing money, you can participate in Bounty projects and airdrops. For everything else, investments are needed for money.

now a lot of competition in bounty campaigns. Earnings became very low, for 4 months I gained $ 50, which is very small
Activity: 658
July 29, 2018, 06:46:18 PM
Without investing money, you can participate in Bounty projects and airdrops. For everything else, investments are needed for money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
July 29, 2018, 02:48:16 PM
You can earn "free" cryptocurrency through bounty campaigns. That is a sort of promotional campaign for a certain ICO. You promote (through FB, Twitter, blog, video and so on) and they will give you the token/coin of the project as compensation.
July 29, 2018, 02:36:26 PM
everybody advises you to speculate, i'll additionally say an equivalent factor, you've got to speculate sagely, several altcoins unfold within the crypto you would like knowledge, analysis, and analysis before deciding to speculate, if you select altcoin wrong, then you'll lose cash, you'll be made with investment, you've got to make certain of it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:36:22 PM
The most profitable way to make money without investing your money, are the bounty company. But the most profitable way to make money thanks to cryptocurrency is trading.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
July 29, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

The way to earn an income is to follow the bounty and also the airdrop, but you have to use your time to do it so you can earn a good income.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

I think you tried bounties and airdrops.
But now I think that type of "earning" is bullsh#t. Because you need to wait for payments so long that you will forget about that Cheesy and after listing tokens may fall sharply.
Activity: 546
July 29, 2018, 02:11:39 PM
There were a lot of ways to make money, but as you understand the market is now overflowing and we very often are deceived, probably very soon there will not be any opportunities to earn.
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
July 29, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

You can start to invest a little but if I were you. You can try to join for a bounty campaign like signature campaigan and social media campaign to have a free tokens without the need of investing.
Activity: 119
July 29, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
Investing, bounty, trading, writing articles/reviews in Steemit.
Activity: 224
July 29, 2018, 01:56:48 PM
Other ways to earn from this cryptocurrency aside from investing is to join bounties, and the type of bounty that can fetch you more money is signature bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: