Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 23. (Read 73023 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 09:56:34 PM
YES WITH YOUR BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT YOU CAN WIN TO BEGIN TO WIN YOUR FIRST TOKEN OR COINS YOU CHOOSE YOUR SIGNATURE AND THE PROJECT FOR WHICH YOU WANT TO WORK AND COULD MAKE WITHOUT INVESTING YOUR MONEY
Activity: 172
August 06, 2018, 09:50:22 PM
there are many ways to make money in crypto like mining but it requires a lot of capital to buy mining equipment ... if you want to get money in crypto without investing is by joining bounty and lots of people do the job
Activity: 120
August 06, 2018, 09:38:00 PM
I know it not that easy for you to invest here and that's why you are afraid to invest. Since you are a new here, try to rank up so that you will be able to join Bounty Campaigns and be able to earn without investing. But i'll remind you that, through investment you will be able to earn more.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 06, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

I have been thinking of joining article writing more for the ICOs. The ones I remember writing was the ICO of AERON which was a long time ago. I have never written another but I'd like to do it every now and then for good projects.

This is a good way to earn coins, I think if you are a newbie with no other no twitter account and lots of facebook friends, try this article writing.
there are many ways to earn bitcoin or cryptocurrency. but the most common way that don't need to make invest is the biunty campaign. there's many people who do this kind of job because it is free and the earnings qill depend on your ranked. so if you have a high ranked, the more chances of earning big .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
August 06, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

I have been thinking of joining article writing more for the ICOs. The ones I remember writing was the ICO of AERON which was a long time ago. I have never written another but I'd like to do it every now and then for good projects.

This is a good way to earn coins, I think if you are a newbie with no other no twitter account and lots of facebook friends, try this article writing.
Activity: 78
August 06, 2018, 09:07:19 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

Unless you are either a programmer or a very good businessman, there are no other ways to get real wealthy with just investing. I think.
There are people out there get rich with investing like Warren Buffet but he does it his entire life so it doesn't count. A lot of us just get a "so so" amount of money with investing.
If you desire to get rich, invest in yourself and make a company.
Activity: 169
August 06, 2018, 09:05:35 PM
this my other way to earn !! like investing in mining BTC or joining in airdrop campaign or investing or trade there are so many ways to earn !! its up to you just research it and try it to youre self!!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 06, 2018, 09:03:06 PM
if you want to get an income without investing, that is by joining a bounty and after you get payment, use the money you have to trade in order to increase your money but I want to be careful in choosing the bounty or coin that you will trade
Activity: 61
August 06, 2018, 09:02:34 PM
You can join bounty manager, airdrop, bounty campaign reddit, and etc.
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 09:01:47 PM
Yes there are a lot of other ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing but for me participating in bounty campaigns is still the best way. A lot of people earns good amount without investing any money at all. I myself have been participating in bounty campaigns for some time now and I got to say it is worth it.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
August 06, 2018, 08:59:10 PM
I think few ways the most efficient in this sphere:
-programming of the smart contracts
-marketing
-research

You can also participate in bounty but it's better to choose one good project and work long time.
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 08:58:16 PM
theres are other way to earn!! like mining or joining any airdropt beside bounty campaign!! or investing for mining BTC !! just research it for your own risk!! to learn more how make other way to earn!!
Activity: 74
August 06, 2018, 08:54:46 PM
The generosity of air drops is a good ways to make money . You can also earn good money by investing and holding .
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 07:26:59 PM
In the cryptocurrency market, there are many ways you can make money, from trading to participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns. The choice of how to make money depends on your own needs. And when you have some experience in the cryptos market, you can definitely apply for managers positions in ICOs projects.
Activity: 63
August 06, 2018, 07:24:28 PM
To earn money and especially in this universe of crypto then investing is the key.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 04:32:44 PM
The main income is investment, and this requires initial capital. But you can participate in bounty and get free coins that can be sold - and invest in those coins that you think are promising
Activity: 164
August 03, 2018, 02:32:48 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

You could try participating in bounties or do mining but the best way to earn a good amount of money is through investing. The world of crypto is a one big risk so like it or not, you definitely will have to put some money on the line one day and learn how to manage your coins or else you'd end up losing everything.
Activity: 89
August 03, 2018, 12:03:31 PM
Investing is the best and the most important thing if you really want to earn.
Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 11:52:55 PM
why are you looking for other ways besides investment? if indeed in investment can produce and give you a decent profit, then just continue it, but if you really want to add insight into how to make money in crypto, you should participate in a bounty campaign or airdrop, because it is an easy way to make a profit in crypto.
Activity: 142
August 02, 2018, 11:07:36 PM
Staking coins is great. Lately I have been finding several weekly, free airdrop campaigns as well. Obviously always do your own research, but free coins are a great way to earn some extra money as we wait for market to come back.
Pages:
Jump to: