Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 20. (Read 73023 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:00:03 AM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

Well you can earn through participating on bounty campaigns like signature campaign which requires you to post in this forum, facebook and twitter campaign which requires you to share or tweet a post about the project, translation campaign which requires you to translate the whitepaper and ANN of the ICO, airdrop, mining, and many more ways.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:21:02 AM
If you want to make money without spending that money, it will never be. But if you are smart enough, you can go to websites that can put you down under your signature. Or you can join the Airdrop programs to get yourself Token and sell them.
Activity: 129
August 20, 2018, 03:06:26 AM
Hello, you are very welcome to join the world of cryptocurrency. As a newbie, you should first fully understand the knowledge about encryption. When you understand it, you can choose to add some quality rewards activities in addition to investment encryption. Earn some free money
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
1. You can go to medium and start writing quality articles in order to get paid.
2. You can take part in bounties here on this forum
3. You can do bitcoin paying signature campaigns
4. You can go to forums like icoforums and make posts over there to get paid
5. Participate in faucets

So these are some of ways of making money without investing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 03:02:09 AM
There's a subreddit called r/jobs4crypto that has a lot of opportunities on it for people to earn crypto.
Activity: 37
August 20, 2018, 03:01:09 AM
choices to procure a lot.Since today the theme of digital forms of money is critical .If you can ponder the market and prompt individuals and you can work in ventures or projects of liberality that can give a decent income.And you can give cash under control and every one of the alternatives are, nogo.The primary concern to comprehend what is nearer to you!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 03:30:24 PM
I do not invest either i participate here in bounty campaigns you can do simple tasks like making posts about the projects and get paid with tokens.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
August 19, 2018, 03:30:13 PM
If you do not invest, you might not be able to earn something substantial, most especially considering your rank. Although, just like you said, just as a way of starting and to have what you can invest with, you can venture into bounty campaign. If you can speak and understand any other language aside English. Most especially one of the languages that is needed in the crypto space, you can participate in translation bounty. It is one of the best ways to earn big in the space.

Kinda not true , if he can create lets say Hight Quality Articles / Videos about ICO review's then he could earn kinda good money . There is loads of way how to earn tokens / money . Some people dont even care or dont know , but there is alot of people who made fortune .
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
If you do not invest, you might not be able to earn something substantial, most especially considering your rank. Although, just like you said, just as a way of starting and to have what you can invest with, you can venture into bounty campaign. If you can speak and understand any other language aside English. Most especially one of the languages that is needed in the crypto space, you can participate in translation bounty. It is one of the best ways to earn big in the space.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 03:19:48 PM
Well if you don't want some money investment then you have to make a lot of effort and time investment. Nothing comes free in this world. Everything has a price tag attached to it. So invest your time and effort in bounties and airdrops and you'll be rewarded.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
Nothing is really free you must be investing something. In crypto you can earn through mining but you need electricity, computer and internet you can join bounty but you need to invest alot of time, same with airdrop. the next is direct investment with your own money
Activity: 85
August 19, 2018, 03:10:44 PM
I am convinced that there other ways one can earn cryptos in the market aside from      investing that is buying coins and waiting for the price to be pumped to sell. other ways include signatures, bounties advertising programs and coins on facebook, twitter  and linkin.etc.

Activity: 82
August 19, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
There are some ways for me to earn.  Joining bounties, social media campaigns pays well also.  If you have some spare time, join some airdrops, cet some Cryptos from faucets or invest.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

Dont worry bro , you dont need to invest to earn crypto . I am not against to invest . Investing is always good , its makes profit double in very fast.. But if you are new here you can earn money simply  by doing bounty and signature campaign in this forum. You dont need to invest for that . 
copper member
Activity: 378
August 19, 2018, 01:22:49 PM
if you want to earn free coin without investing your money then for that you need to join different bounty campaign. by joining bounties you will have to do promotional activities for company at social sites and do translation and do blog writing for companies. if you do these type of activities for them then you can definately earn some free token
Activity: 24
August 19, 2018, 01:16:13 PM
I think bounty hunting is the best way to earn tokens since airdrops is no longer given any back in return ....
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 01:15:01 PM
There are so many ways to ear: join Social media campaign, Signature, write Blog and also participate in some airdrop. Apart from bounty campaign you can also trade.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 19, 2018, 12:43:46 PM
I also started as a newbie in the industry without money to invest. So I resort to bounty hunting, which earned me some money. I mainly participate in signature and content creation campaign. After earning enough money, I started to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 19, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
You can earn here in different ways. But mostly we do we buy more altcoins and then we hold it and wait the price to increase and sell it to earn more profit because that is pofitable compared to other ways and I think trading is less risk because high risk is the other way.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
I think it's very difficult to make money online now, and those who use automated scripts can easily do your one day's work in minutes. So if you don't have any network or computer technology, you should do something else that you are better at.
Pages:
Jump to: