Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 33. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 28, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
hey mate calm down from the way you are typing seems you are paniced haha. hold means dont sell your tokens/altcoins or w/e you wanna call it and panic they mean they panic because they think we are losing power and everyone its goin to collapse. so...calm down.ty
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Crypto fan.
February 28, 2018, 05:35:55 PM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

If you aren't a day trader, a well balance crypto portfolio can weather these ups and downs. I'm holding BTC, ETH, NEO, XMR and some smaller caps like ZIL, IOST, ICX, SUB, OCN that might have some upside. The key is to think long term. If you are worried because you need the money tomorrow, you shouldn't have it in crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 05:29:46 PM
I'm currently hodling my altcoins since the exchange right now is kind of low. However, other people I know are actually buying bitcoins and etherium and investing on top cryptocurrencies since the prices are down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
February 28, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
If you ask me, I do not sell anything. I bought a little, but that's all. Nevertheless, I look at the trading on the stock exchange every day. Once a whale puts a large warrant for sale, all in a panic start to expose the price cheaper. The order (huge for 10 btc) is simply canceled after 4 seconds. I do not like these games.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
February 28, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
me? I do holding some tokens and wait for those tokens value to rise before i sell them Smiley Also I'm waiting for the bitcoin to drop at least 5000$ this march, because I want to invest in bitcoin and wait for November or December before to sell it. Smiley
Activity: 420
February 28, 2018, 04:27:59 PM
Then, when you wrote this post, you needed not to panic, but to acquire a crypto currency for all the funds that were available at that time
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
February 28, 2018, 04:25:01 PM
Of course, I hold. Because at this moment it doesn't make sense to sell anything at all. Many people upset by the current situation, including me. But don't panic. These jumps were predictable.

People who bought ATH certainly have a big dilemma of what to do. Sell minimizing losses or wait for the new ATH. For me, a better option is hodl.
Activity: 910
February 28, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Of course, I hold. Because at this moment it doesn't make sense to sell anything at all. Many people upset by the current situation, including me. But don't panic. These jumps were predictable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
February 28, 2018, 03:19:13 PM
In times like this, a lot of persons panic sell. But this period seems quite different as most people are holding and waiting for a breakout again. I will advice anyone who wants to panic sell not to do so as the dip might be getting to its bottom. If you have funds left, look around and get into good projects or top your bags. Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 224
February 28, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
When prices fall, I'm praying for a bull market, hhhh.
Because most of the time I don't do anything, I don't choose to sell these tokens, I just hold them for the long term.
Activity: 588
February 28, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
As you stated, everybody is doing their own thing. Some have already sold their coins off because they thought bitcoin has had its death sentence so they wanted to leave crypto with the minimum losses they can incur (this happened when bitcoin fell to about $5000 - $6000. Not even up to about a month later and then we're now back to $10k currently. So those who did that are also trying ti reconsider and come back whiles others have left for good. Others are also continuing with their day trading and making some little profits on different coins which accumulates together. Miners are also doing their job (perhaps no transaction would have occurred if they had stop working). So though the market has experienced a great fall, i think there's still hope for us. So I'm still holding on to some of my coins (who knows! price might shoot up just in a few days or some months later). I believe crypto will survive all the negativism against it so i still have hope that one day will be a good news!!
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 05:01:11 AM
what are people doing?
I am HODL
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 04:45:55 AM
what are people doing?

if you are curious, you should read more than just curious. everyone has different experiences and thoughts as well as one's knowledge. nothing will be the same in every case that happens.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 04:37:18 AM
I think for the moment a bit of investors are moving to buy some altcoin that they believe will be the place their profits run.
and I think for now everyone is still waiting for all the altcoin to be stable and that's what I think people are doing right now.
Activity: 314
February 28, 2018, 03:16:51 AM
What I am doing now is holding my btc and altcoins. Hoping life would be good to me in coming years and prosper while still working and saving my salary for living and also invest in other investment other than crypto like stock market. In short, working and investing so life would be good to me in the future.
Activity: 280
February 28, 2018, 03:12:24 AM
I think most of experienced people prefer hodl option, because no one of them wants close position in the red.

when the price of the crypto currency has fallen in price, most of the trading beginners are panicked, so they will sell some of their assets at a low price, but they do not know that from the price of the crypto currency will rise again in the middle of this year, important in trading currency crypto
Activity: 448
February 22, 2018, 04:59:23 AM
Bitcoin's price has a really big effect on the decisions of the traders. It is leading the market and maybe all of the altcoin prices are changing according to bitcoin's price. The market has felt like this many times in the past, and I think this situation is temporary.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
February 22, 2018, 12:33:24 AM
Dip has not happened once. It happened couple times ago and people do the same mistake in panic selling. Why? Mostly because they invested a lot for crypto. We do not have to do the same mistake and regret all over again. Let the past teach us and learn from it. I understand why they are having fear of losing their investment. But the more you panic sell to cut off loses, the more regret you will have once the market recovers from huge dip. Believe, trust and hold. Be patience and you will be paid off in the future.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
February 21, 2018, 08:29:43 PM
I believe they are panic hodling, sure some are selling but most are yelling to their lungs and are blue in the face about how the market is making them sick. What this generally means is too many people are over-extended and only so many are playing a game they can control and handle.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 08:20:10 PM
Panic selling is not a good decision to do right now, just to hold and wait until it reaches its high price. We do have different reasons why other sell their coins, might as well they badly need money for their daily needs so can't prevent them in selling their coins. Or maybe part of our coins are being sold and part of it will be our saving and wait for the high price to come.
Pages:
Jump to: