Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 37. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:28:09 AM
It's hard sometimes to deal with the emotions, but common sense must win.
Stupid moves are not allowed in crypto trading. Could be very painful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
February 20, 2018, 07:16:48 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

Actually people have different doing now,some are doing there household works,while those people who belong to bitcoin world will always follow the news of what happen to the price value now in cryptocurrency exchange.following the news about crypto lanslide can give us a good source of information about what happening now in virtual currency,in order that we should always prepare if the bitcoin will dump in the market and either we decide to hold or sell all our bitcoin.
Activity: 140
February 20, 2018, 07:07:33 AM
When all crypto going down best is HODL and buying, if you are selling then you are noob and have weak hands , and you lose opportunity and money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 07:04:36 AM
Whenever red tide hits the crypto market, the smartest thing to do is hodl or else you'll loose. Dont let FUD affect you. You gotta ride with the tide and patiently wait until it recovers and surges.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
February 20, 2018, 06:54:19 AM
I am reading the thread about "what are people doing right now" in Bitcointalk forum and drinking my coffee while watching at coinmarketcap. I am looking for the best ICO this month to invest right now, read a lot of whitepapers from differents project and check the team background. I also try to join telegram and ask the team few questions about their projects and how they are planning to make it happen.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
February 20, 2018, 06:53:28 AM
People always do what they can do best - mistakes. Only someone can draw conclusions from their mistakes and do not commit them any more. And many people will make the same mistake again. You always need to analyze your mistakes. In order that in the future not to commit them again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
February 20, 2018, 06:53:06 AM
most of the people are holding.

Big investors are buying and selling a huge amount of coins within hours, that makes big fluctuations in the price.

Particularly me, i think Cryptomarket will not recover that blood tsunami of the past month and as soon as i get where i want, i will sell. ETH will not get to 1000€ anytime soon , and the bills should be paid soo......
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
February 20, 2018, 06:52:32 AM
People are looking for easy money in this crypto scheme.
But this brings bankruptcy together. you need to be patient. you need to look for a shortcut. The sense of crypto money is promising in this sense.  Smiley

I agree that people are after on money and that's what them fall into worse endings.
I am after money and that's why I joined this forum and participate Signature and other bounty campaigns because I want to earn more money other than my job salary but I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because I don't want to loose any single coin and token.
But some people choose to sell and dump their Assets for the cause of getting more profits if they're going to divert in into some Altcoins around but they're unsure of what really will happen next and nobody really knows what will happen to Crypto Market even in the next hour and in the next day.
All we are seeing and reading today are just purely speculations.
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
February 20, 2018, 06:48:31 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

People are doing what they love and they're doing the things of their characters.
Some people like me is still holding my Altcoins even when the Crypto Market is in the crisis or they called it the Mega Market DIP and;
Some people choose to dump their Assets while they have still time and they're not yet loosing a lot of money.
People are doing their different perspectives and calling, through faith and self will.
Cryptocurrency Market is highly volatile therefore nobody knows what's happens next but it is always changing every hour, every minute and every second.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 20, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
Many different actions of people by doing their life as a crypto holder or crypto investor, some people are strongly hold their stocks and some also immediately sell their stocks because they need money instantly to buy their immediate needs like foods. But for those people having enough of patience, they are people luckily earn multiple profits from their capital invested.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 20, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
With with no patience are panicking right now and also selling theirs token and coins in loss, but some are adopting holding strategies which is best according to current circumstances
Activity: 226
February 20, 2018, 06:37:01 AM
what are people doing?

Many Coins holder are panic selling their Coins from the past few Weeks.  Because they think that all Crypto connot recover from the red tide. They have no tolerance in their decision that they made,that causes their loose of big amount of money. Without even think that it is just a temporary situations.They don't have any patients at all.

Activity: 322
February 20, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
People are looking for easy money in this crypto scheme.
But this brings bankruptcy together. you need to be patient. you need to look for a shortcut. The sense of crypto money is promising in this sense.  Smiley
Activity: 434
February 20, 2018, 06:14:36 AM
what are people doing?
I have seen the bloody market many times and it doesn't scare me. I know that everything will be restored. So HODL! and I advise everyone-HODL!
You will sell your altcoins on the green market. Wink
Activity: 308
February 20, 2018, 03:31:03 AM
Many people are already investing their money in bitcoin and being called ICO. If you are currently observing Bitcoin prices, then you will be amazed by the rapid rise and fall of Bitcoin prices (fluctuations). In fact you may also wonder whether companies (such as Luno) that determine the price of Bitcoin?
The answer is no, because Bitcoin is interoperable.
Activity: 138
February 20, 2018, 03:20:24 AM
what are people doing?

here everyone is doing what they want. there are many differences. what makes you interesting? I think you should find a lot of knowledge so you can do like many other members. you can invest, trade or whatever you want.

...Yes, these are the possible reasons that people now doing  are many differences, usually we wish to be updated about cryptography. Some traders are panic selling  because of price decreasing they can't wait the price to rolling back in a higher price. So much better to hold the stocks and trade it for the right time.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 03:20:04 AM
Hi there,

I am patiently waiting for the next landslide, we should see another last big dip according to TA. Have cash waiting.
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 20, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
When the cryptocurrency market started to fall, there was only one idea, hold.
And when there is a big drop in the market, people start to panic, so they sell.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
February 20, 2018, 03:08:58 AM
everyone decides on their needs and experience.
if he needs the money he sells. if inexperienced we see panic sales. if you are considering long term investment, you see the current prices as a purchase opportunity and investing Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
February 20, 2018, 03:00:32 AM
what are people doing?

try to read rather than ask. to know what you think, try to trace the many threads here. there are many discussions here that discuss various crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: